This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #2 - Tongariki

Topic » Tribal Council #2 - Tongariki

1153 days ago
joey96
Tomorrow (Monday) @ 5PM EST!

Abel - Another devastating loss for Tongariki tonight. After what was a unanimous vote against Honey, do you think the tribe dynamics will be shaken up with tonight's vote?

Ben - What are you basing your vote on tonight?

Brady - How does a tribe of six that has already lost the first two challenges move on from here with only four members?

Jordan - Do you feel the pressure of having to vote someone off in this group of five? There's only so much wiggle room.

Rohan - You tried to strike a deal with Vinapu during the challenge. Didn't exactly work out in your favor. Do you think it's early enough to where relationships are still forming and this vote is really up in the air or do you think there is a line in the sand?
1153 days ago
rohanprabhu
Rohan - You tried to strike a deal with Vinapu during the challenge. Didn't exactly work out in your favor. Do you think it's early enough to where relationships are still forming and this vote is really up in the air or do you think there is a line in the sand?'
no they just caught my lie i realized we were screwed once i recounted and i tried to trick vinapu and they were smart and didnt fall for it so i respect it
1153 days ago
Russell11
Abel - Another devastating loss for Tongariki tonight. After what was a unanimous vote against Honey, do you think the tribe dynamics will be shaken up with tonight's vote?

Umm probably, I guess we’ll have to see.
1153 days ago
CoachWade
Brady - How does a tribe of six that has already lost the first two challenges move on from here with only four members?

It’ll be tough but we really just got to buckle down and win the next challenge. We can’t lose three in a row this early on cuz none of us want to be decimated.
1152 days 2 hours ago
joey96
I’ll go tally the votes.....
1152 days 2 hours ago
joey96
If anyone has a hidden immunity idol and would like to play it, now is the time do so...
1152 days 2 hours ago
joey96
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

No one stands.

Once the votes are read, the decision is final. Person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately.

I'll read the votes.
1152 days 2 hours ago
joey96
First vote.

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Abel
1152 days 2 hours ago
joey96
Second vote.

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Rohan

1 vote Abel. 1 vote Rohan.
1152 days 2 hours ago
Russell11
Anyways
1152 days 2 hours ago
joey96
Third vote.

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Rohan

1 vote Abel. 2 votes Rohan.
1152 days 2 hours ago
joey96
Fourth vote.

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
SECOND PERSON VOTED OUT OF SURVIVOR: RAPA NUI
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Rohan

That's 3 and tonight that is enough. You need to bring me your torch.
1152 days 2 hours ago
joey96
Rohan, the tribe has spoken.

https://wwwimage-secure.cbsstatic.com/base/files/asset/10/00/03/48/laura_b_voted_out_2.gif
1152 days 2 hours ago
Russell11
https://media.tenor.com/images/470b239da5c2d4fcb5fc1b0583e35d66/tenor.gif

open group

LTC Survivor: Tetiaroa - COMING SOON

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!