This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Ahmed & Nano's Blog Song Contest - ROUND 11 ELIM RESULTS

Topic » Ahmed & Nano's Blog Song..

1176 days 9 hours ago
FighterMan
Welcome to week eleven of the song contest hosted by #Fighterman and #Petro. They will be back for the finale of this contest. For now, I will be posting results for you guys.

I will now be revealing who won in each final bracket.

Both your hosts were very impressed with all of your submissions and it was extremely hard picking who won and who is eliminated.

We will start with the WINNER BRACKET.
------------------------------ BRACKET 1--------------------------------------------
Gabrieltrezza vs Andalarew_2231

Both your songs were extremely good and both were rated high. It was a tough decision but based on the previous scores this round and these scores overall. The person winner of this round is…….. GABRIELTREZZA

Congragulations Andalarew_2231 on score HIGH.

Onto the BOTTOM 2 BRACKET
------------------------------ BRACKET 2--------------------------------------------
Useamint vs J2999

Damn, another hard one. Both of your songs were extremely unique and good and it was a really tough choice. Based on consistency and overall growth the person who is safe is……..
J2999

Sorry useamint, this marks the end of your journey. Your growth is very admirable and both Nano and I were rooting so hard for you near the end of this game. Sadly your revert back to your older genre of music was your ultimate demise. We hope to see you again in your future as you have left a huge impact on our spotifies. We will miss ya!

PS - FINALE IS WHEN AHMED AND NANO GET UNBANNED!

Chart:https://i.imgur.com/LA3YBKv.gif

open group

Ahmed & Nano Song Contests

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!