This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Round 3 Results! + Face Off

Topic » Round 3 Results! + Face Off

1170 days 18 hours ago
Heavenlee
Let's get into the results :)

WINNERS (but not receiving immunity)

Despacito - Luis Fonsi (stuartlittle16)
I love this song! I like when non-English songs make it big, it makes the world a better and more connected place. Also we love a steamy song with a great sound to it.

Perfect - Ed Sheeran (CarolinaSteele)
Y'all stay trying to make me sad I can't...
This song has a 50/50 shot of making me cry at any given time. It's beautiful and who doesn't want a love that powerful?

STRONG SUBMISSIONS

Hello - Adele (tbrown_47)
Adele DELIVERS vocals and while I think she usually has better lyrics, these are good too.

Counting Stars - One Republic (salmaan)
We'll be counting stars .

Treat You Better - Shawn Mendes (trackerfan1)
This is one of Shawn's better songs! I like it a lot.

New Rules - Dua Lipa (CruelSummer)
Dula Peep. Honestly her new sound is not for me, but I liked her first breakout into pop stardom era :) DON'T BE HIS FRIEND, YOU KNOW YOU'RE GONNA WAKE UP IN HIS BED IN THE MORNING!

SAFE SUBMISSIONS

Shake it Off - Taylor Swift (ChrisParker13)
A little cheesy but cute.

Blank Space - Taylor Swift (tswiftlover13)
Got a list of starbucks lovers they'll tell you i'm insanneeee lol. It's a good song.

Roar - Katy Perry (joshgillespie)
A little cheesy but cute.

See You Again - Charlie Puth (boysofsummer2005)
This song is another that makes me so emotional. Obviously written in memory of someone who died in a car crash, when it was popular and being played everywhere a teenager in my town got in a crash and died, and I was friends with her best friend. So that second-hand sadness is always with me when this song comes on.

Shape of You - Ed Sheeran (Russel11)
A bop.

LOW SUBMISSIONS - HEADING TO FACE OFF

Thinking Out Loud - Ed Sheeran (FromAWindow)
I want to like this song but it's the way he delivers it, it just feels pretty choppy.

Uptown Funk - Bruno Mars (rohanprabhu)
I'm sorry there's just nothing I like about this song lol.

Gangnam Style - PSY (yosterr)
I actually really enjoy the beat of this song and the dance trend was a fun little moment, but if I'm not seeking out international music that I can't understand, I don't usually favor it. Also, I'm not a fan of Psy's voice like at all. There's a different version of this song where Hyuna is singing for a good part and I definitely like that one more because Hyuna queen.

HERE'S HOW IT WILL WORK.

There was some miscommunication on my part and in turn confusion with the first Face Off so I want to establish this one clearly now. The three of you will each submit another song that hit over 2B views on YouTube. CrystalClod will save one of you from elimination. ahea7561 will save one of you from elimination. Whoever is not saved will be eliminated. Good luck! Go ahead and post your Face Off submissions here, we don't need a new forum.
1170 days 17 hours ago
FromAWindow
1168 days 10 hours ago
yosterr
1167 days 22 hours ago
Heavenlee
Rohan has left TG so he is out for kind of quitting/DQ'd for not posting.

open group

Heavenlee's Arena of Music

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!