This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Face Off for Round 2

Topic » Face Off for Round 2

1161 days 9 hours ago
Heavenlee
CruelSummer, jason_2_12, tswiftlover13, ChrisParker13, turkeylover, stuartlittle16

2 of you will be leaving. Post another love song below to Face Off for your place in the game!
1161 days 9 hours ago
tswiftlover13
1161 days 9 hours ago
stuartlittle16
1161 days 5 hours ago
CruelSummer
1161 days 3 hours ago
turkeylover
1157 days 2 hours ago
Heavenlee
RESULTS
---
SURVIVING THE FACE OFF IN ORDER OF SUBMISSION:

tswiftlover13 - This song has been growing on me a lot more recently. I think it's kinda funny lmao.

stuartlittle16 - This was my favorite submission here omg. Such a pretty song and I like when their voices harmonized.

ChrisParker13 - Kyle's choice to save! For my own personal feedback I'm not very big into rap and rarely do I like a song that's more spoken.

The above were my 2 initial saves and Kyle's save. ALFIE was supposed to save another, but it's been like 4 days so I'm not gonna keep waiting :/

Our 4th contestant safe...CruelSummer! This song has great vibes I just wish I clicked with the voice a little more.

Leaving Us :(
---

Jason: I'm sorry but this song was just too slow for me to get behind :(

TURKEY: What the fuck :'( I was rooting for your redemption pooh! Why can't we click on a musical level. We just keep robbing each other...this song isn't bad I just didn't really click with it </3
1157 days 2 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Omg thank you for keeping me <3333
1157 days 1 hour ago
turkeylover
not me being a first boot AGAIN this is so embarrassing
1156 days 23 hours ago
jason_2_12
I was always going out first lol
1156 days 14 hours ago
ChrisParker13
*claps to the eliminated contestants* OMG didn't expect them to go this early. Im just glad i survived! I need to do well next round! I have to!

open group

Heavenlee's Arena of Music

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!