This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #3

Topic » Immunity Challenge #3

1165 days 2 hours ago
ouijake
Check-in begins at 7:30PM EST!
1165 days 2 hours ago
VanitySmurf
Here
1165 days 2 hours ago
LoganWolfe
Here
1165 days 2 hours ago
allthat
Here
1165 days 2 hours ago
joey65409
Hey
1165 days 2 hours ago
Peterparker16
Here
1165 days 2 hours ago
zach3051
here
1165 days 2 hours ago
kevrev4
Here
1165 days 2 hours ago
ouijake
-Here-

KANGXI:
Blu
Logan
Allthat

ZETIAN:
Joey
Jay
Zach
Kev

Will leave check-in open a few more minutes :)
1165 days 2 hours ago
kingjames13
Here
1165 days 2 hours ago
ouijake
-Here-

KANGXI:
Blu
Logan
Allthat

ZETIAN:
Joey
Jay
Zach
Kev
Cody

Alright, I will post the rules soon! Since total tribe numbers are even, Zetian I will need you to sit a few players out during each round of this challenge. You can rotate. Kangxi, if you have people show up late they can help at the beginning of a new round to help even things out.
1165 days 2 hours ago
VanitySmurf
This is sad lol but Ok
1165 days 2 hours ago
joey65409
Wohoo
1165 days 2 hours ago
ouijake
Come on in guys! Welcome back to another Immunity Challenge in Sichuan! Take a look at the new Kangxi tribe, Bone voted out at the last Tribal Council..
I’ll take the Immunity Idols back from the Kangxi tribe. Immunity is back up for grabs! Today’s Immunity Challenge is called “TRIBAL FEUD” and here’s how it works:
This competition is inspired by the game show “Family Feud”. The premise of this game is that 100 random people were chosen to answer a series of questions. Your tribe’s goal is to guess the most popular responses to these questions.
Each round will start by sending one member of each tribe in to complete a rock-paper-scissors. Then I will ask a question. Whichever person wins the rock-paper-scissors gets to answer first. If their answer is one of the 6 most popular answers, it will be on the board with a number of points earned for that answer based on how popular it was. Then the person from the other tribe will get to answer, and we will continue to go back and forth. For each answer you get correct, you earn that answer’s number of points for your tribe.
If you get an answer incorrect, you earn a strike for your tribe. If your tribe gets 3 strikes you do not get to continue answering for that round, and the other tribe will get to go back-to-back until they have gotten all the answers on the board or they also get 3 strikes. The tribe with the most points after 3 rounds wins immunity & reward.

Any questions?
1165 days 2 hours ago
LaylaLove
late:(
1165 days 2 hours ago
zach3051
sounds good!

open group

Ouijake's Survivor II - COMING SOON

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!