This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL | Mrkk's Survivor III: Barbados

Topic » FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL | Mrkk's..

1014 days 12 hours ago
Thnksfrthmmrs
Hello and congrats on making it to the final 2 ^^

I'll be straight up, I don't really know who to vote for here. I don't like the idea of people who were voted out and returned winning, I'm extremely against it on principle. And on top of that you don't even seem to know my name which... I'm just not sure what to do with that piece of information. I was informed by the jury that you played a solid game though. On the other hand, I just don't know literally anything about Béla. (And part of that is definitely on me as well, I was kinda forced to check out of everything TG related shortly before the merge for... obvious reasons. Excuses excuses, ik.) But when I brought you up in the jury I didn't really get any sort of feedback, positive or negative.

Kat, some people are very high on your game from what I've seen but on principle alone I struggle to vote for you.

Béla, you and your entire game are big ?s to me. I don't know if it's good or bad or what.

I don't really have any particular question, idk. Just give me something to work with. Why should I cast my vote for you to win?
1014 days 12 hours ago
WaffleKing
Julian: I was on the bottom a lot it felt like when it came to being known but I knew everything that went on. A lot of people talked to me and some didn’t. I managed to sit in a really good spot and stay out of site for the most part. The only challenge I went “hard” on was the dinosaur google game and i mercy killed myself. Am I capable of getting 3 million points on a game? Yes, but I’m not gonna sit and play for hours. 15-20 times is good enough for me. It was a social game for me not a try-hard win every competition, make myself a target game. Always leave the bigger targets to pick themselves off. Does that in a sense mean I’m overshadowed or a shadow? Yeah I guess, but we all have to live with our shadows but a lot of us don’t focus on shadows because we are constantly living with one. 

Also don’t worry about your inactivity I think most understand. I do. I didn’t want to bother you all too much considering all of the BS you were putting up with. So that’s my bad as well.I would have to step away too considering everything.

I know this doesn’t mean anything and I’ve already said if I think but naturally I’m a pretty quiet person and I talked more in this game than I do irl and I hardly talk much on this website as is besides the last week of 2.
1014 days 12 hours ago
Katherinee_
Brady - I agree that my social game was not great. I blame it on the fact that many of you knew each other from other games. Every time I got socially good with someone and put my trust in them, they got voted out for either being a bigger threat than me or because they were helping me. I had a solid group at final 8 in my og tribemates, but like you told me, you were going to target me at sooner or later, i decided to break apart from that group and act on my own. I didn't want to be seen as a sheep and I think I managed to escape from that clique. I am dragon and I spit fire.

Hero of the season - definetely Doug. He was a very good player and even if he had moments where he was acting against me, his actions has always benefitted my game. I wouldn't be here without him.

Villain of the season - Me. I see myself as the villain to everyone's game. Nobody in particular made the conditions worse for me in the game. I was being pushed left and right all game and I striked back twice as hard every time. BUT If I have to name someone who really stood out in ruining my plans it would be Jay. He always knew what I was doing and every time he ended up voting the wrong way of what we agreed on.

Player of the season - Brady. He always managed to manipulate the truth in his benefit. There were times that even I doubted myself if I have to go against him or trust him, but I didn't let him get into my head like he did to every other person in this cast. Only Austin saw how powerful of a player he is in time, but Brady had enough people to back him up and save him. Even in final 4, he managed to convince Jay to sacrifice himself for him. I dont know how he did it, but it was a brilliant last move to try to stop me from getting to the final tribal council. Bravo!
1014 days 11 hours ago
Katherinee_
Julian - I already explained my game and why you should vote for me in the first post. I am really sorry that I misspelled your name. My English is far from good. I would have worked with you if I was given the chance. I didnt vote for you at that first merge vote and I wished you stayed so we get to know each other more. Vote for me if you think that my intense gameplay with many highs and lows is more deserving than Béla's narrow, steady and secured gameplay.
1012 days 16 hours ago
Mrkk
Hello, Final Two.

Congrats on making this far and one of you will be soon crowned Season Three Winner.

Let's Welcome The Jury too...

BRADY
JAY
NIKO
DOUG
AUSTIN
HARRY
WILLIAM
JULIAN
ISLA

And the non-jurors

SEA
TANNER
CRAY
JACOB
JOE
1012 days 16 hours ago
Mrkk
Now, I'll go tally the votes for the final time
1012 days 16 hours ago
Katherinee_
*waves at Sea robbed prejury icon*
1012 days 16 hours ago
Mrkk
I have the votes.

Béla.

Katherine.

One last thing you want to say before I reveal the votes?
1012 days 16 hours ago
Katherinee_
I want to say that regardless of the final result, I wouldn't have played the game differently. Good luck Bela! We both deserve the win!
1012 days 16 hours ago
Mrkk
Alright, I'll read the votes...
1012 days 16 hours ago
Mrkk
FIRST VOTE
KATHERINE

1 vote Katherine
1012 days 16 hours ago
Mrkk
SECOND VOTE
KATHERINE

2 votes Katherine
1012 days 16 hours ago
Mrkk
THIRD VOTE
KATHERINE

3 votes Katherine
1012 days 16 hours ago
Mrkk
FOURTH VOTE
BÉLA

3 votes Katherine, 1 vote Béla
1012 days 16 hours ago
Mrkk
FIFTH VOTE
BÉLA

3 votes Katherine, 2 votes Béla

open group

Mrkk's Survivor IV: China

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!