This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

|Mrkk's Survivor - Egypt (Season 2) - Tribal Council #7B (Menkaure)

Topic » |Mrkk's Survivor - Egypt..

1090 days 11 hours ago
Mrkk
https://imgur.com/xRESkKf.gif

(5/6 remaining)

La Orda (Tmag15)
Tyler (Tbart) [IMMUNE]
Rose (TheRoseHorse)
Abel (Russell11)
Elian (Elian)

Hello Menkaure tribe, tomorrow i'll see you at tribal council, for now, you can ask for questions that I will give to you so you can answer, just comment down here!

Remember Tyler has immunity so he can't be voted out.

Tribal Council #7B - Tomorrow at 3:15 pm
1090 days 10 hours ago
TheRoseHorse
I'll take a question.
1090 days 9 hours ago
Russell11
Quiero una pregunta
1090 days 5 hours ago
Tbart
I’ll have one
1089 days 13 hours ago
Mrkk
questions to Rose, Abel and Tyler

Rose - is a player being immune a disadvantage to you? or the immunity doesn't create problems?

Abel - You scored 3 points less than the winner. Do you think you could've done better in the challenge?

Tyler - Is having immunity for a double elimination a good advantage even for future tribals?
1089 days 13 hours ago
Russell11
Abel - You scored 3 points less than the winner. Do you think you could've done better in the challenge?

Nope, I’m surprised I even did that good LMAO
1089 days 13 hours ago
Tmag15
I’ll take a question
1089 days 13 hours ago
Mrkk
La Orda - Last time the vote wasn't unanimous against Drew, will it be unanimous this round in your opinion?
1089 days 13 hours ago
Tmag15
I’m not sure, with so many twists in play like we saw last tribal, it’s hard to believe that any vote would be unanimous here.
1089 days 13 hours ago
Tbart
Tyler - Is having immunity for a double elimination a good advantage even for future tribals?

Absolutely. You have to take it one tribal at a time and right now idk if I’m on the right side of numbers with it being 3-2 khufu. But you never know and it’s always great to be safe
1089 days 12 hours ago
TheRoseHorse
Rose - is a player being immune a disadvantage to you? or the immunity doesn't create problems?
- It definitely makes things interesting. With it being a 5 person tribe to begin with, and 1 person having immunity, options are limited and I hate having to vote any of these people out, but I guess that's the name of the game.
1089 days 12 hours ago
Mrkk
Hello Menkaure Tribe!

Behind each of you is a torch. Grab a torch and approach the flame. Dip it in and get fire. This is part of the ritual at Tribal Council, because in this game, fire represents your life; when your fire's gone, so are you.

I'll go tally the votes!
1089 days 12 hours ago
Russell11
1089 days 12 hours ago
Mrkk
If anyone wants to use an immunity idol or an advantage, now it would be the time to do so
1089 days 12 hours ago
Russell11
*looks around*
1089 days 12 hours ago
Mrkk
*La Orda stands*

La Orda: I'm using my hidden immunity idol on myself

open group

Mrkk's Survivor IV: China

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!