This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

•● Echoes ●•

Topic » •● Echoes ●•

955 days 7 hours ago
Scarelet
November 13th, 2032 12:00 AM

The survivors of Kyteler Grove are all asleep, things have been in a fragile state of peace since they escaped the town, apart from vivid dreams of the events they went through.

The dream is always the same...until tonight

•●• The Dream •●•

You awaken on the road, a light flickering down at you from the "Welcome To Kyteler Grove" sign. You stand up, red fog surrounding you. Someone you were close with before the fall of the Grove reaches out to you from across the town line

Person: "help me..."

You look at them, unable to respond as you breathe in the fog. The same fog surrounds your loved one.

Person : "Please...I need you...I need you!"

Behind them the fog begins to take shape. It forms some creature made entirely of the fog, red lightning illuminating what would be its eyes and mouth.

https://c.tenor.com/M0ZiNlteZDQAAAAC/dragon-loki.gif

You and your loved one reach out to one another as the world around you fades away to nothing but the red fog and the sound of silence. Before your hands can touch you feel an invisible barrier between you and them

Person: "Come home..."

You are violently blasted away as the memory of everything that has happened during the events of last year flood your mind. The pain so unbearable you finally wake up...

---------------------

•● In Kyteler Grove, behind the barrier ●•

Evelyn floats in an unknown location watching as yours dreams turn to words in an ancient book.

https://c.tenor.com/LiKmKbSaOvYAAAAd/wandavision-scarlet.gif

A smile crosses her lips as the book closes

Evelyn: "It has begun..."

--------‐------------

(Hello! This is just a preview of what's to come with season 2!

Season 2 (at least the first half) is heavily inspired by the show Once Upon A Time and Wandavision.

Outside of Kyteler Grove the year is 2032, one year exactly after the ending of season 1. However for the those brainwashed and trapped behind the barrier in Kyteler grove, they live in a reality shaped by the faceless where the year is 1967 and their lives are very different from who they really are!

I'm very excited to get this started but for now I'll continue the break.

This forum is not only for the preview, but also for everyone to talk about their characters, theories on the plot, and for you all to tell me when you're ready for season 2 to start!

See you soon!)
955 days 7 hours ago
Symmetry888
i'm ready for season 2 whenever honestly tbh
955 days 7 hours ago
camell22
Same as well!!!! :3
955 days 7 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
Ekkkk this is gonna be so much fun whenever you’re ready to host I’m around!
955 days 7 hours ago
spinfur
Im so ready like cant wait !
955 days 7 hours ago
Demgirl6
ready whenever xoxo
955 days 7 hours ago
Rain848
Dope
955 days 1 hour ago
nateclove
ready whenever xoxo
955 days ago
SirNiceGuy
I don't think I'll be as active this season, college is consuming my life right now. I'll be around, I'm just not sure I'll be as into it as last season since that was all during a summer break and I had nothing else to worry about.
954 days 23 hours ago
Ajathekween
I’m so ready
954 days 20 hours ago
Coolbrandonman
Yessss!!
954 days 18 hours ago
spinfur
Wait i just saw the new logo its so good omg
954 days 16 hours ago
Scarelet
^ Yeah! Sym made it for me! Its awesome!
954 days 16 hours ago
camell22
Hell yeah Sym!!! 😎😎😎
954 days 15 hours ago
Kgamer2218
Really excited for this I silently watched a bit last season
954 days 15 hours ago
Scarelet
^ Aw, I'm super excited for you to be joining us! Somewhere on the page theres a forum that gives small descriptions of everything that happened last season if you need it ❤

open group

The Dragon's Lament

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!