This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Parliament Rules

Topic » Parliament Rules

1288 days 3 hours ago
hellocat
1) We respect each other when debating, not attacking one another on their views unless they clearly breach the rules which we will go through below
1.1) No Homophobia, Islamophobia, Racism or Transphobia will be permitted in the Tengaged Parliament. We can have a peaceful and respectful debate without insulting and attacking each other
1.2) If you ever feel upset by anything said then please message me in private

2) You are allowed to debate anything you want: Politics, Big Brother or even Tengaged, create the forum and start discussing

3) If you would like to make a political party then please message me, I will announce it in the parties forum. To run for election you will need a minimum of 5 tengagers in your party. Election polls will happen every 2 months and winning an election isn’t hugely important, it’s just something fun to add to the group
3.1) Along with this, we won’t tolerate rude names for these parties and will ask you to rename if deemed offensive
3.2) You are allowed to spam in election polls.

More rules will be added in the future but for now enjoy debating

open group

The Tengaged Parliament

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!