This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Contestants Pre-Series Chat...

Topic » Contestants Pre-Series Chat...

5635 days 18 hours ago
Snake
It's going good.
5635 days 16 hours ago
Jaysn
i hate to say this but i looked back in the blog for voting the nebies in, people should look at two of the voters, jennifar and joey jordan look quite suspicious..... both only voted for jake.... both have not played any games and haven't been active since their vote... and plus their messages are near similar. I'm not mad that i didn't get in, but i would be quite upset if i didn't get in due to cheating.
5635 days 16 hours ago
Nakomis
Well, what's done is done. I don't think 2 votes made a difference. Much <3
5635 days 16 hours ago
supergoten
I'm still here :p
5635 days 16 hours ago
jakex44
if you actually want to know there my cousions who saw me on it & wanted to register
& then i asked them to vote for me & they said sure!
5635 days 16 hours ago
jakex44
i wouldnt class it as cheating! but i suppose it maybe would have made you closer to getting in or just scrape in i can see why you would be annoyed, but if you class that as cheating then sorry but i guess i was lucky they came round to my house!!
5635 days 16 hours ago
Blaqk
I wonder who else will make it
5635 days 16 hours ago
jakex44
hmm,i dont know the boys categorey seems real close! & ill bet money on it the girls will be the same.
5635 days 15 hours ago
justmad123
hey i got through
5635 days 15 hours ago
jakex44
woooo, same im so happy & were in the newbies together aswell yayyyy!
5635 days 15 hours ago
jimmyemery
this fkin sucks i keep getting fkin rigged will u get host who dont suck plzzz i begggg thanks
5635 days 15 hours ago
Alex1991
Jimmy, you have already been in stars, get over it
5635 days 15 hours ago
jimmyemery
i have and i wanted to be a free ticket but one has 37 karma tht is a newbie some people r stupid like u :D
5635 days 15 hours ago
Alex1991
I'm stupid?! I use full english, you use text message speak, i think that shows your intelligence level
5635 days 15 hours ago
AndyShields
jimmy, there were lots in your category, Phanne had a tough choice, don't spit your dummy out or I'll bar you from the group

open group

Tengaged's Next 5tar

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!