This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Holiday Cheer

Topic » Holiday Cheer

1246 days 5 hours ago
SeaViper
How long is the vote open for?
1246 days 5 hours ago
Mrkk
7th - Eagles - dude you're an icon, sadly you weren't here playing so we had to vote you out, hope I have your vote to win :)

6th - Jack - man i wanted to work with you soooo much, but you had to leave for internet connection :(, still hope we can play another group game again

5th - yawn - sea ruined your game with random wheel lmao, my ally, we had power in the game but yeah, random exists so you're out, sorry man

4th - tris - good job tris, you played good and even won a challenge, 4th is good position and maybe you'll do even better in the future, gg

3rd - daphne - well, you already decided to vote sea but that's okay, you're kinda funny and i enjoyed playing this game with you, kisses!!

f2 - sea - after yawn left, i knew i could count on you, i didn't appreciate the random wheel things you did since you nommed me and that was the reason yawnha left but we had power all game so that's okay haha, good luck!!

now, guys, you should vote for me 'cause i won 2 challenges, i managed to keep power by my side the whole game, didn't even get a single vote at tribal council and managed to get saved by veto!

so for challenges and social part, i did amazing!! VOTE FOR MEEE!
1246 days 5 hours ago
SeaViper
I'll be answering questions when I wake up, hopefully long before the deadline
1246 days 4 hours ago
SeaViper
Game from my POV:

Eagles- Sorry about this, but you were just kind of voted out

Jack- At this point, I felt I was solid with everyone, so winning HOH wasn't to my taste. Yawn was gone, so I put them up, then the rest if history. Long story short, I had a choice between you and Jameslu and you volunteered to go

Yawn- This is easily the move I'm least proud of, but felt the most needed. I knew you and Mark were close, and later down the line I knew I needed Mark, so I did fake this wheel (The others were all legit, but I needed to to make sure Mark was on my side)

Tris- Sorry king. I knew you were being honest, but I knew I now had Mark on my side to go into the final 3 with, and I also had a deal with Akshar from the very start which I had to respect

Akshar- And this is why getting Yawn out was so important. I now had Mark's full trust, and I believed yours, so I thought I was getting brought whatever. When Mark won the final challenge, I was sad to see you go, but I had no intention of winning as I didn't want either of you to go

---

Yes, this is pretty much the dirtiest game I've ever played. I betrayed just about everyone, but at the same time, I stuck to the deals I made right at the beginning, so both a backstabber and a loyal person I guess...this game was a mess
1246 days 4 hours ago
SeaViper
Gl Mark
1245 days 7 hours ago
lhooper902976
Alright everyone it's time to reveal the winner
1245 days 7 hours ago
SeaViper
Gl Mark
1245 days 7 hours ago
lhooper902976
I'll do the order of the votes from third place all the way to seventh place
1245 days 7 hours ago
lhooper902976
Daphne voted for
Sea to win
Sea 1
1245 days 7 hours ago
lhooper902976
Tris voted for
Sea to win
Sea 2
1245 days 7 hours ago
SeaViper
Thank you Daphne and Tris <3
1245 days 7 hours ago
lhooper902976
Yawn voted for
mrkk to win
Sea 2
Mrkk 1
1245 days 7 hours ago
lhooper902976
Jack voted for
Mrkk to win
Sea 2
Mrkk 2
1245 days 7 hours ago
lhooper902976
It all comes down to Eagle's vote
1245 days 7 hours ago
SeaViper
Gg Mark

open group

Holiday Cheer

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!