This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge 1

Topic » Immunity Challenge 1

1315 days 2 hours ago
FireX
WED. AT 4PM EAS.
NON-LIVE
1313 days 1 hour ago
FireX
https://i.imgur.com/tzW4xpt.png.gif

Welcome to your FIRST immunity Challenge!! Today you ALL have a choice to make that will effect you AND your tribe. So be careful with what you choose because once you lock it in you can NOT CHANGE. To repeat that once you send in your choice you ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CHANGE IT.

So what is it that your doing? You will decide if you want to go for INDIVIDUAL IMMUNITY or TRIBAL IMMUNITY.

If you go for INDIVIDUAL IMMUNITY then your voting for your tribe to go to tribal council BUT you would be safe. Note that if EVERYONE goes for immunity then NONE of you will be safe at tribal. If all but 1 person goes for immunity and your tribe loses then THAT person is OUT.

If you go for TRIBAL IMMUNITY then your wanting your whole tribe safe. However if your tribe loses you will not be safe at tribal. Keep that in mind. So do you go for yourself or for the tribe.

The tribe with the most people going for immunity will be headed to TRIBAL COUNCIL. If there is a tie then BOTH tribes will go.

This is a PUBLIC challenge. I will post what EVERYONE went for. No matter what tribe wins or not.

Also 1 person from each tribe will go to the Temple. I will randomize that after the results for the first challenge are posted. This is due by 3PM Tommorow BUT if i get everyones choice in before that then i will post results in sooner.

If yall have any question feel free to ask.
1313 days 1 hour ago
FireX
Message your Choice in your PROD CHATS that i made for each of you. Also you are allowed to say what you chose or are going to chose with your tribe.
1312 days 2 hours ago
FireX
RESULTS TIME!!!

4 people did not submit. 2 from each tribe. Rohan and H-Money for Athens and Jake and Leon for Corfu. This means they auto vote for II. They will not be immune as this was not thier Choice BUT it does hurt the whole tribe.

II- Individual Immunity
TI- Tribal Immunity

Shawn/Shawnlolpop123--- TI
Nelson/Nelson--- TI
Jimmy/Jacadeux--- TI
Pickles/jwbrine--- II
H-Money/hhansen761--- II (Does not get it tho)
JG/ShaneDawson12345--- II
Rohan/rohanprabhu---- II (Does not get it tho)

4 VOTES INDIVIDUAL IMMUNITY
3 VOTES TRIBAL IMMUNITY

Cub/cubsguy831--- TI
Nathan/nathorix--- TI
Kim/EvictionFreak--- TI
Jake/MonkeyBoy94---- II (Does not get it tho)
Justin/Rockrac89--- TI
Leon/TheLeon---- II (Does not get it tho)
Brice/13bam--- TI

2 VOTES INDIVIDUAL IMMUNITY
5 VOTES TRIBAL IMMUNITY

And with that... CORFU WINS FIRST TRIBAL IMMUNITY!!!!

Athens ill see you at Tribal Council. Pickles and JG will be immune.

open group

XSS: Greece

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!