This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

CAST REVEAL/PREMIER

Topic » CAST REVEAL/PREMIER

1316 days 10 hours ago
FireX
Monday, 28th at 2PM East.
1316 days 7 hours ago
13bam
I'll try to make it
1315 days 8 hours ago
13bam
Here
1315 days 8 hours ago
FireX
LETS GET THIS PARTY STARTED
1315 days 8 hours ago
13bam
Am I'm the only here or am I in the wrong chat
1315 days 8 hours ago
FireX
Welcome to XSS SEASON 1!!! We have brought 14 people to Greece to fight in a epic battle and only 1 will end on top. But this season will be far from easy as i have set up challenges for them to get past. Will they crash and burn or will they show the world why they are the champion of Greece.
1315 days 8 hours ago
FireX
First we will be revealing the tribes. Lets start with the Athens Tribe!!
1315 days 8 hours ago
FireX
https://i.imgur.com/44SBdsP.png.gif

馃棥-Shawn/Shawnlolpop123
馃棥-Nelson/Nelson
馃棥-Jimmy/Jacadeux
馃棥-Pickles/jwbrine
馃棥-H-Money/hhansen761
馃棥-JG/ShaneDawson12345
馃棥-Rohan/rohanprabhu

*Tosses Purple Buffs*
1315 days 8 hours ago
FireX
Next up is the Corfu Tribe!!!
1315 days 8 hours ago
FireX
https://i.imgur.com/EgighxH.png.gif

馃洝-Cub/cubsguy831
馃洝-Nathan/nathorix
馃洝-Kim/EvictionFreak
馃洝-Jake/MonkeyBoy94
馃洝-Justin/Rockrac89
馃洝-Leon/TheLeon
馃洝-Brice/13bam

*Tosses Orange Buffs*
1315 days 8 hours ago
FireX
I will add all of you to your tribe chats on skype later as well as make prod chats for all of you. Those are where you send confessions/votes/Advantages. But now you have 2 days to get to know the players on your tribe.
1315 days 8 hours ago
FireX
Now as i said i did set up some challenges for all of you And that will be the 2 Twists of the Season. So lets get to the first 1.
1315 days 8 hours ago
FireX
THE ARENA:
This Season just because you get voted out does not mean your gone. If your willing to fight in the arena then you can earn your way BACK INTO THE GAME!!! Much like redemption Island these will be duels where the winner stays and loser is OUT. All duels will be 1v1. However i love to award people who win in the Arena. Each round the winner will have a choice to make.

1. They will give immunity to 1 person at that rounds Tribal Council. (This will end when the arena ends) (This is NOT a public choice. You will only know who had immunity if that person is in a tie or if they had the most votes to leave). (The Person who got immunity will be told).
1315 days 8 hours ago
FireX
Now lets get to the FINAL TWIST... of the Cast Reveal/Premier
1315 days 8 hours ago
FireX
The Temple:
At the temple you have a shot at many great things AND many bad items. Kinda like Ghost Island except its a lot cleaner. The items you can get are:

1. Hidden immunity Idol (used before the votes are read and expires at Final Five. This negates ALL votes cast against you at the tribal you use it at)

2. Extra Vote (This lets you cast a SECOND vote at Tribal Council. Use this BEFORE votes are read. Expires at Final Five)

3. Zeus Head (If you use this then you will narrow the vote between TWO people. That means the 2 people you pick will be the only ones in danger at THAT tribal. Expires at Final Seven. (Qty:1)

4. NO VOTE (this means you will not vote at the NEXT tribal you go to. This includes if your at tribal that round.)

5. Public Vote (Everyone will know who you voted)

6. NOTHING!!! (Congrats you will leave with no advantages or disadvantages)

Now you may be asking HOW do you get to the temple. Each round 1 person from EACH tribe will be selected to go. This will be RANDOM however you may not go BACK to BACK.
1315 days 8 hours ago
FireX
That is ALL for the today. IF you have any Questions feel free to ask. The FIRST challenge will be posted Wed. At 4PM Eas. This is a NON LIVE challenge. And trust me you will wanna compete in this 1. Hint: 馃槆馃槇

open group

XSS: Greece

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!