This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

FINALE

Topic » FINALE

1252 days 16 hours ago
Yawnha
Jonathan: 1
Cody: 0
1252 days 16 hours ago
Yawnha
¨But Jon told me that Joey and Cody are friends, so I expect I go up with Sco, or with Jon, or Jon and Sco together. They real key tonight is the veto, whoever wins this veto really is in the drivers seat for the rest of this game¨
It it Joey, Tina, Scod, or Zach
1252 days 16 hours ago
Yawnha
you both said Zach and both get a point
Jonathan: 2
Cody: 1
1252 days 16 hours ago
Yawnha
¨I am currently working with Raul and Daniel. We are trying to target some of the bigger threats in this game aka Zach, Joey, Chris etc. My plan this week is to renom Chris if POV is used, and then hopefully Raul or Daniel can win the next HOH.¨
It is Joey, Chris, Scod, or Tina
1252 days 16 hours ago
Yawnha
Jonathan said Joey
Cody said tina
answer: Tina
down to 2-2
just 3 questions left
1252 days 16 hours ago
boysofsummer2005
Oooof I tried to change =/
1252 days 16 hours ago
Yawnha
¨ I feel as if I needed to win this veot for both me and Zach but it is what it is. I dont know all of Tina's plans but i not damn wrong she knows how to play so we just have to see.¨
It it Scod, Chris, Joey, or John
1252 days 16 hours ago
Yawnha
Cody said Joey
Jonathan said Chris
answer: Chris
Jonathan: 3
Cody: 2
2 questions left still anyones game
1252 days 16 hours ago
Yawnha
¨I’m sad I didn’t win but I’ll
Make sure to win during that double and slay the tryhards ¨
It it Joey, Raul, Scod, or Zach
1252 days 16 hours ago
Yawnha
the correct answer is Raul both of you got it wrong
1252 days 16 hours ago
Yawnha
last question
Jonathan: 3
Cody: 2
Cody needs to win this to tie for last question
1252 days 16 hours ago
Yawnha
¨Dr well I need to win out¨
It it Zach, Joey, Scod, or Chris
1252 days 16 hours ago
Yawnha
the correct answer was Joey meaning
Congratulations  Jonathan!!!! You have won the final head of household! :)
You will have TWO min to make your decision. Cody         and   Bobby         will both give a small statement on why they should stay over the other person.
1252 days 16 hours ago
kingjames13
Man I kept u safe when I had the chance to vote Bobby nominated u I was loyal to you this whole game that final 2 i meant when I made it I don’t have the votes like Bobby will for being liked I hope u can keep me man your played fuckin incredible and would love sit by you
1252 days 16 hours ago
bklimas
Well man.  You played a great game this whole entire game.  Both you and I have gotten along with each other.  I have had a great time playing this game.  Been a great fun ride.

open group

BBB All-Stars Winter Wonderland

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!