This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 7 - Eviction #3 / Nominations #1

Topic » Episode 7 - Eviction #3 /..

1329 days 8 hours ago
Carvalho
Starting 22:00 Bs. As. Argentina (GMT-3) // 21:00 (Seattle, WA)
1329 days 8 hours ago
Carvalho
As you all remember, when one person is evicted from the house they can choose to unleash a twist for the remaining HG....

Thirteen has decided to "Accept" the offer and he unleash the....

"Backwards week" with the week's competitions and ceremonies played in reverse order. Following Week 3's Eviction, an Instant House Vote was held to determine Nominations, with each HouseGuest voting for two nominees.

Then the HouseGuest competed in the PoV competition. Had the PoV been used, a second House Vote would have been held to name a replacement nominee. Finally, the HouseGuests (excluding Roxie, as outgoing HoH and the nominees) competed in the HoH competition, with that HoH having the power to evict either nominee at the Eviction.
1329 days 8 hours ago
Yawnha
so confused lol
1329 days 7 hours ago
Yawnha
This is why you should save me:
1329 days 7 hours ago
Yawnha
I'm willing to play this game and actually make moves and not just stand there and do nothing
1329 days 7 hours ago
Yawnha
I have been really active engaging in this gorup I would hate to be eliminated this early
1329 days 7 hours ago
Merediths
Is what you deserve for being a snake
1329 days 7 hours ago
Merediths
To be honest the 3 people nommed had a final 3 deal

So you should evict the ring leader Yawn
1329 days 7 hours ago
Yawnha
ummm wtf
1329 days 7 hours ago
Yawnha
I wish I had a f3!!
1329 days 7 hours ago
Yawnha
and guys and if you keep me I'll go for this witch yall won't have to do it I can do it!!!
1329 days 7 hours ago
VinSincent
I never offered people f3 deals, thats what idiots do not me I wanted to be your ally roxie but your lies are getting out of the limit and im not sure that you will have any people on your side in this house after this week
1329 days 7 hours ago
VinSincent
Play your game ro but I wont respect someone who puts on The block on The start of game 3 random active people over inacts and calls them alliance when we never had one
1329 days 7 hours ago
Merediths
None of this woulf have happen if Yawn didnt put me up last week
1329 days 7 hours ago
Merediths
You all got what you deserved I prefer taking my chances on you that taking inactibes players that actually save me

And by the record Vincent told me the votes the past round using his Spy App
1328 days 17 hours ago
Yawnha
?

open group

Big Brother S1 - Never ending Twist's

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!