This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Zone #9 - Currency Exchange

Topic » Zone #9 - Currency Exchange

777 days 15 hours ago
noah_kondon
Tonight’s elimination is called “Currency Exchange” and here’s how it works.  You and your partner for elimination have both been given a five-digit combo in PMs.

To begin, go to your designated zone thread and combine the numbers like this to start: !(Red Player’s Numbers)(Blue Player’s Numbers)

So if I pm the player on Blue: 24257
And the player on Red: 43807

The command to start would then be !4380724257

If 6 PM EST hits and you still have not started, I’ll put both of your numbers in your chat so one of you can’t hold your numbers forever. The point is if your partner wants to make sure you lose, be online at 6 PM EST to do this.  

On go, you will be given 10 currency trades like this: 

1. You have 1 US Dollar.  A trader offers you 50 Russian Roubles in exchange.  Would you profit from taking this deal?
2. You have 1 Euro.  A trader offers you 2 Great British Pounds in exchange.  Would you profit from taking this deal?
3. You have 1 Japanese Yen.  A trader offers you 5 Angolan Kwanzas in exchange.  Would you profit from taking this deal?

Your goal is to figure out which trades would offer you a net profit, and which would see you lose money.   If you would profit, use Y in the final command, if not, use N in the final command.  Use ! followed by your answers in order.

In this case, your final command would be !NYY

If you’re correct in all 10 cases, you’ll get a message saying your time has stopped.  If you’re wrong, nothing happens and your time continues to run.

The pair who does this in the faster time wins tonights elimination and stays in the game, losers are outta here.  You have until 6:45 PM EST tomorrow to complete this, let me know if you have any questions.
777 days 15 hours ago
noah_kondon
AREK & SANDY VS. LUKEY & CHARLIE
776 days 19 hours ago
noah_kondon
Charlie & Lukey: 15:02
Arek & Sandy: 22:22

*BLOWS HORN*

Charlie & Lukey win!
776 days 19 hours ago
noah_kondon
Charlie & Lukey, congratulations you've won tonight's elimination.  Go ahead and rejoin the group.  Arek & Sandy, thank you for putting in effort this season.  Sadly it wasn't enough, this ends both of your time here and I hope to see you both again.  Take care.

open group

NTC: The Zone

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!