This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Zone #7 - Movie Night

Topic » Zone #7 - Movie Night

779 days 13 hours ago
noah_kondon
Tonight’s elimination is called “Movie Night” and here’s  how it works.    You and your partner for elimination have both been given a five-letter combo in PMs.

To begin, go to your designated zone thread and combine the numbers like this to start: !(Red Player’s Letters)(Blue Player’s Letters)

So if I pm the player on Blue: ABCDE
And the player on Red: FGHIJ

The command to start would then be !ABCDEFGHIJ

If 6 PM EST hits and you still have not started, I’ll put both of your letters in your chat so one of you can’t hold your letters forever. The point is if your partner wants to make sure you lose, be online at 6 PM EST to do this.  

Once you say the correct command, your time will start, and you will be given a list of 10 of the top 50 highest grossing films of all time.

Your goal is to find out how much each film grossed at the box office, and add those amounts up.  Amounts have been taken off THIS Wikipedia article: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_highest-grossing_films

Once you think you have the added sum of your movies’ gross, post the number without commas as a command like this: !1000

If you’re correct, you will get a message telling you that your time has stopped.  If not, nothing happens and time keeps running.

Both pairs will have different films to prevent leakage.  

Example:
Avengers: Endgame
Titanic

The correct finishing command would be !7832172910

You have until 6:45 PM EST tomorrow to complete this.  Good Luck!
779 days 13 hours ago
noah_kondon
I meant "combine the letters like this to start"

I just copied this over and didn't change that part oops
779 days 13 hours ago
noah_kondon
And no, I did not use No Way Home as that number is still changing
779 days 13 hours ago
noah_kondon
!FGHIJABCDE would be the example command I'm just dumb
779 days 13 hours ago
noah_kondon
Kourtney & Sandy Vs. Eddie & Zach
778 days 20 hours ago
noah_kondon
Final Times:
Kourtney & Sandy: 1:14
Eddie & Zach: 6:02

*Blows Horn*

Kourtney and Sandy win!
778 days 20 hours ago
noah_kondon
Kourtney & Sandy, you're both still in the game.  Go ahead and rejoin the group.

Eddie & Zach, I appreciate both of you playing this season.  Sadly, this ends both of your time here.  I hope to see you in the future, take care.
778 days 20 hours ago
iSandeh
https://media.giphy.com/media/C7SsmynE6fTmHXt3Nz/giphy.gif?cid=790b7611475da0bd98d2143712f49f880b77e6b437b9b3a4&rid=giphy.gif

open group

NTC: The Zone

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!