This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Zone #5 - BLACKPINK

Topic » Zone #5 - BLACKPINK

783 days 5 hours ago
noah_kondon
Tonight’s elimination was originally called called “Up and Down” but after a production discussion we are calling it “BLACKPINK” instead because why not:

When ready to begin, use the command !blackpink in your zone chat to start.

You will then be given a GIF.  In that GIF, you’ll see a sequence of images.  Each image is either “Up” or “Down”, there are 21 images in total the sequence.

You will also be given 10 questions to answer based on the sequence.  The answer to each will also either be Up or Down.

Once you think you have the right answers, post a command and then your answers in order, with U to represent Up and D to represent Down.  If you’re right, you’ll get a message saying your time is stopped.  If you’re wrong, nothing will happen and your time continues running.

Example (Your GIF will look EXACTLY like this just with a different order): https://media.giphy.com/media/26C1MBti667ihwvZuF/giphy.gif

1. Which direction appears the MOST?
2. Which direction appears 14th overall?
3. Which direction appears directly after the 4th Up?
4. Which direction appears 19th overall?
5. Which direction appears directly after the 9th Down?
6. Which direction starts the sequence?
7. Which direction ends the sequence?
8. Which direction appears 5th overall?
9. Which direction appears more times after a DOWN?
10. Which direction appears the LEAST?

The answers to these questions in this set are

1. Which direction appears the MOST? DOWN
2. Which direction appears 14th overall? DOWN
3. Which direction appears directly after the 4th Up? DOWN
4. Which direction appears 19th overall? UP
5. Which direction appears directly after the 9th Down? UP
6. Which direction starts the sequence? UP
7. Which direction ends the sequence? UP
8. Which direction appears 5th overall? DOWN
9. Which direction appears more times after a DOWN? DOWN
10. Which direction appears the LEAST? UP

So the finishing command would be !DDDUUUUDDU

You have both been given the SAME gif and 10 questions (The 2nd set I was going to use if this was paired is the example), due to this being a solo elimination, partners leaking is not a concern.

The person who does this in the faster time wins tonights elimination and stays in the game, loser is outta here.  You have until 6:45 PM EST tomorrow to complete this, let me know if you have any questions.
783 days 5 hours ago
noah_kondon
KOURTNEY VS. ALEX
782 days 10 hours ago
noah_kondon
Ok, so that was like probably the WORST elimination this series has had.
782 days 10 hours ago
noah_kondon
After you had both flopped for like over 45 minutes each, you both consented to being timed out and a rule change
782 days 10 hours ago
noah_kondon
You were then allowed to send me the answers and have me CHECK your answers and tell you how many you had right out of 10
782 days 10 hours ago
Yandereboy12
Just end my suffering Noah lol ❤️
782 days 10 hours ago
noah_kondon
And after 10 minutes, Kourtney got the right answer

*Blows Horn*

Kourtney wins the elimination!  Kourtney, you're still in the game but like lets be honest you still flopped, go ahead and rejoin the group.
782 days 10 hours ago
noah_kondon
Alex, you were active this season and i thank you for that.  We hope to see you in the future but I feel like you had trouble with the rules.  Anyways this ends your time here, take care.
782 days 10 hours ago
Yandereboy12
Lmfao king love you but I'm still 1-0 in elims

open group

NTC: The Zone

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!