This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

New Self-Voting Penalties

Topic » New Self-Voting Penalties

785 days 11 hours ago
noah_kondon
Alright, I discussed with Jay, and we figured there needed to be a penalty for self-voting. We do not want the cash prize winners to have been too inactive even to vote. So here's how it works now.

—Self-Votes up to this point Do NOT count towards penalties—

Every time you self-vote, the penalty doubles.  

Example:
First Time: Normal Self-Vote
Second Time: 2x Self-Vote
Third Time: 4x Self-Vote
Fourth Time: 8x Self-Vote
etc.

If you vote in a round, that does NOT reset your penalties. You will not be issued self-vote penalties in rounds in which you vote.

In ADDITION, if you go in with more than one self-vote, you lose your right to call someone out into elimination. You can't just not vote then get the right call someone out or try to accumulate penalties to go in. If this happens, this literally means you're DQed from the game as you can't pick a partner or an opponent.

The Point: Just don't self-vote

You can vote for yourself, which does not count as a self-vote, so just do that if you're trying to get voted in.

If you can't be on for an entire voting period, let us know in advance, and we can have you make lists to determine your votes + call outs.

LMK if you have any questions.
785 days 9 hours ago
noah_kondon
new rules when it comes to call outs.  If you have to in, and it's a round where you have to individually call someone out such as the last round.  From now on I'll be assuming your call out choice is the person you VOTED for if i have nothing else to go off from you

open group

NTC: The Zone

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!