This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Zone #2 - Animal Math

Topic » Zone #2 - Animal Math

786 days 5 hours ago
noah_kondon
Tonight’s elimination is called “Animal Math” and here’s how it works.  When ready to begin, use the command !animalmath in your Zone chat to start your time. 

You will then be given 3 images that look like this:

https://i.imgur.com/nKVEAlt.gif

(The answer for this one is 18, which is what you’d put in the finishing command)

There will be 3 animal emojis in each, and they will be harder to solve than this example.  Your goal is to solve for ? in all three images.  Each animal represents the same value in every equation, so use them to solve each other. 

All numbers are whole and positive, meaning you won’t need decimals, fractions, or negative numbers at any point.  For each image, there is only one correct answer with all numbers whole and positive, THAT is the correct answer.

When you think you’re finished, send the numbers in a command like this: !(First Number)-(Second Number)-(Third Number)

Be sure to include the - between each number.  If you’re correct, you’ll get a message saying your time has stopped.  If not, your time keeps running.

You have both been given the SAME three images, due to this being a solo elimination, partners leaking is not a concern.

The person who does this in the faster time wins tonights elimination and stays in the game, loser is outta here.  You have until 6:45 PM EST tomorrow to complete this, let me know if you have any questions.
785 days 20 hours ago
mrkkkkyle
My ass stuck on the example
785 days 9 hours ago
noah_kondon
Alright, this elimination was...not close
785 days 9 hours ago
noah_kondon
Kelly: Finished in 9:42
Lawrence: Gave Up At 31:19

*Blows Horn*

Kelly Wins!
785 days 9 hours ago
noah_kondon
Lawrence, you were a fun and active presence, got voted in a couple times and caused some drama.  Sadly, this ends your time here.  I hope to see you in the future, take care.

open group

NTC: The Zone

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!