This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Zone #1 - Historians

Topic » Zone #1 - Historians

787 days 6 hours ago
noah_kondon
This elimination is called “Historians,” and here’s how it works. You and your partner for elimination have both been given a five-digit combo in PMs.

To begin, go to your designated zone thread and combine the numbers like this to start: !(Red Player’s Numbers)((Blue Player’s Numbers).  

So if I pm the player on Blue: 24257
And the player on Red: 43807

The command to start would then be !4380724257

If 6 PM EST hits and you still have not started, I’ll put both of your numbers in your chat so one of you can’t hold your numbers forever. The point is if your partner wants to make sure you lose, be online at 6 PM EST to do this.  

Once you say the correct command, your time will start, and you will be given TEN historical events in random order. Each event will be attached to a letter. Your job is to put the letters in the correct order based on which historical event they correspond.

Both pairs will have different historical events to prevent leakage.  

Example:
A. Survivor: Borneo Premiere Date
B. Death of Betty White
C. 1527 Sack of Rome
D. Assassination of Archduke Franz Ferdinand

The correct finishing command would be !CDAB

Once you put in the finishing command, you’ll then get a confirmation message that you’ve finished. The pair to do this in the fastest time wins this elimination and stays in the game. The loser is out of here.

Note: I can see exact timestamps to the second on discord messages therefore I do not need you to start/stop a stopwatch.

You have until 6:45 PM EST tomorrow to complete this.  Good Luck!
787 days 4 hours ago
noah_kondon
Ok, so there was some controversy with the term "moon landing" being not specific enough
787 days 4 hours ago
noah_kondon
But, even with that, Sandy and Lawrence still did it faster, so no need for any judgement calls

Lawrence & Sandy: 4:50
Johnny & Zay: 5:57
787 days 4 hours ago
noah_kondon
Johnny and Zay, this ends both of your time here.  I hope to see you both in the future, take care.

open group

NTC: The Zone

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!