This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Gauntlet #7 - Charge The Wall

Topic » Gauntlet #7 - Charge The Wall

1023 days 20 hours ago
noah_kondon
Tonight's Gauntlet is called "Charge The Wall" and here's how it works.

For this challenge, you will each be given a group you will be made an admin of.  I will be online pretty much all day, so me not making you an admin on time shouldn't be an issue.

When ready to begin, and made an admin, you will begin posting numbered posts saying *Punches Wall #_* from 1 all the way to 100.

Asterisks and the # are not required

When finished, say *Rings Bell* to stop your time, you only get 1 attempt at this.

Whoever knocks over their wall with 100 posts and rings their bell in the FASTER time wins, stays in the game, and takes control of the relic.  The loser is out of here, and I will be using the trusty old stopwatch on my phone for results.

You must do this by 9 EST, Good Luck!
1023 days 20 hours ago
noah_kondon
PI VS. BRYAN
1023 days 13 hours ago
noah_kondon
This elim was CLOSE

Coming down to only 17 seconds
1023 days 13 hours ago
noah_kondon
Bryan got a time of 6:19
1023 days 13 hours ago
noah_kondon
That means Pi either got 6:02 or 6:36

If it's the former, Pi wins, if it's the latter, Bryan does
1023 days 13 hours ago
noah_kondon
Pi got...
1023 days 13 hours ago
noah_kondon
6:02

*BLOWS HORN*

PI WINS!
1023 days 13 hours ago
noah_kondon
Pi, congratulations.  You've won tonight's elimination.  You now take control of the relic and are safe from the next elimination.  Go ahead and re-join your team, you're still in the game.
1023 days 13 hours ago
noah_kondon
Bryan, you put a lot of effort into this season, as you have before.  Sadly, you weren't fast enough to get this done.  This does end your time here, but I do hope to see you in the future, take care.
1023 days 13 hours ago
3pi14159
yee yee

open group

NTC: The Zone

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!