This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Gauntlet #6 - Doodle Jump

Topic » Gauntlet #6 - Doodle Jump

1024 days 20 hours ago
noah_kondon
Tonight's Gauntlet is the classic game "Doodle Jump" which, and it's another play screenshot, and submit with profile or something else game: https://www.crazygames.com/game/doodle-jump

The person with the HIGHER score by 9 EST wins tonight's Gauntlet, stays in the game, and takes control of the relic.  The loser is out of here.

You are ALSO allowed to download the App and play on your phone as well.  Provided you can take a photo that includes something from your tg account.

Good Luck!
1024 days 20 hours ago
noah_kondon
JAY VS. BIRKS
1024 days 12 hours ago
noah_kondon
Since Birks is online in Jay is not, I will reveal Birks' score first for dramatic effect
1024 days 12 hours ago
Birks4444
funny
1024 days 12 hours ago
noah_kondon
Birks scored 20344!
1024 days 12 hours ago
noah_kondon
If Jay scores higher than that, Jay wins, if Jay scores lower than that, Birks wins.
1024 days 12 hours ago
noah_kondon
Jay scored...
1024 days 12 hours ago
noah_kondon

*BLOW HORN*

JAY WINS!
1024 days 12 hours ago
noah_kondon
Jay, congratulations.  You've won tonight's elimination.  You now take control of the relic and are safe from the next elimination.  Go ahead and re-join your team, you're still in the game.
1024 days 12 hours ago
noah_kondon
Birks, always a pleasure having you, this just didn't really seem to be your season.  I'm sorry to say this ends your time here.  I hope to see you in the future, take care.

open group

NTC: The Zone

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!