This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Daily Challenge #2 - On Target

Topic » Daily Challenge #2 - On Target

1038 days ago
noah_kondon
This challenge is called “On Target” and here’s how it works.

At any point, you will mail me “START”, in that message, you will also mail me a TIME.  Whether that time is 1 second - 23 hours 30 minutes is fully up to you.  But regardless, that is the time you will be trying to hit with a message saying “END”. 

You will then be scored based on how close you were to your intended time. 

For example, if I mail “START & 5 MINUTES” @ 5:24:00 and I mail at 5:29:05.  I will be 5 seconds off 5 minutes and thus will be given a score of 5 seconds.

0 seconds is a perfect score.  The Max score in this challenge is 10 minutes, and that time will be given to anyone who does not submit or anyone who does worse.

Both team’s scores will be averaged together, with the eliminated player’s score being omitted.  The team with the LOWEST average will win this challenge. 

You have until 9:30 PM EST tomorrow to FINISH the challenge.  You may only make 1 attempt.

IN ADDITION, PLEASE SEND IN A VOTE FOR SOMEONE ON THE OPPOSING TEAM TO GO INTO THE GAUNTLET.  These votes will only go through and be revealed should your team win. These are also due at 9:30 EST.  The loser's vote will be for 14 hours following this.  You can NOT vote for anyone in the ongoing elimination.  If the person you vote for ends up being the loser’s pick in the ongoing cycle, it won’t count.
1037 days 1 hour ago
noah_kondon
Times:

Veterans:
Arek - 0:00
Birks - 10 MINUTES
Bryan - 0:00
Ethan - 0:01
Jack - 0:02
Jan - 0:00
Jay - 0:00
John - 0:00
Johnny - 10 MINUTES
Logan - 0:04
Marco - 0:01
Maybelle - 10 MINUTES
Michael - 0:00
Pi - 0:00

Average Time: 2:09.142857143

Rookies:
Akshar - 0:00
Brian - 0:01
Charlie - 0:00
Christian - 0:00
Connor - 10 MINUTES
Crypt - 0:02
Curly - 0:00
Daniel - 0:00
Eoin - 0:02
James - 0:00
Kellen - 0:01
Raul - 0:01
Sandy - 0:00
Scott - 0:00
Will - 0:00

Average Time: 0:40.4666666667

ROOKIES WIN!
1037 days 1 hour ago
noah_kondon
It is time to reveal who the rookies voted for...
1037 days 1 hour ago
noah_kondon
Akshar - Arek
Brian - Pi
Charlie - Pi
Christian - Pi
Connor - DID NOT VOTE
Crypt - Pi
Curly - Pi
Daniel - Michael
Eoin - Pi
James - Maybelle
Kellen - Pi
Raul - Pi
Sandy - Pi
Scott - Pi
Will - Michael

The Rookies have selected PI to go into The Gauntlet.

Good Luck Pi!

open group

NTC: The Zone

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!