This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

馃椏 Rules 馃椏

Topic » 馃椏 Rules 馃椏

1377 days 12 hours ago
greyconverse
1. No using multiple accounts to compete, or assist yourself in any challenges throughout the duration of the season. If you are caught doing so, you will be medicated without warning.

2. No discrimination, blackmailing, or bullying. This will be a one strike warning, unless I deem it worthy of an on the spot medievac. I hold the right to do so.

3. Every day, you can guess the whereabouts of a Pedant, as well as the whereabouts of an idol, once each. This means you can guess for two advantages every day. First, through the map of Algoquin (Pendants). Second, 'Searching around camp' for idols and other advantages. More info on this released upon premier.

4. Failure to vote will result in a self vote. Three self votes total, or two self votes in a row, and I hold the right to medievac you on spot.

5. Idols, and anything else, can be played ahead of time, as well as live. Time runs out from the moment I have posted the first vote.

6. Send confessionals, love and tea. No regulations lol but the more you send the more likely I am to bring you back! 馃拑 and I will be using these to analyze your game and produce my own content, so, give me what you鈥檝e got!

7. If for whatever reason you do not wish to be included in the podcast, simply let me know and I will not feature you.

8. Full Hidden Immunity Idols cannot be played on yourself. However, they are transferable. I want to make it clear however, nobody is obliged to use it on you, or give it back. You cannot hold someone to a Skype message or mail like it鈥檚 a contract. Use them wisely.

9. Tie votes will occur in a revote. If the tie is not broken, players are given a brief moment to all agree on a name unanimously. If I do not hear one name, we go to rocks. Those in the tie become safe with everyone else immunity for the round.

10. Have fun. Be creative. Be bold. There are ways for it to be rewarded. Finally, be kind. 馃尭馃尲馃崉馃尯馃尰

Thanks for reading. There are clues everywhere.

open group

馃椏 Survivor Greyzones Algonquin 馃椏

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!