This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #7- Carib

Topic » Tribal Council #7- Carib

828 days 13 hours ago
Tbart
Votes due by 6pm eastern. Keith has won immunity and CANNOT be voted for. Send confessionals, pyn for a question.
828 days 13 hours ago
ahea7561
Sure
828 days 13 hours ago
Tbart
Nolan- I'm sure many were anticipating a merge with the announcement today. But with that in perhaps the near future how much does this vote decide your longterm game plan?
828 days 12 hours ago
Yawnha
Yawn
828 days 11 hours ago
Tbart
Yawn- you didn’t vote the last time you went to tribal and missed the challenge today, do you think this could be used against you?
828 days 8 hours ago
Bvance1212
Billy
828 days 1 hour ago
Tbart
Billy- how much do original tribe lines factor into voting at this point in the game?
827 days 19 hours ago
ahea7561
Nolan- I'm sure many were anticipating a merge with the announcement today. But with that in perhaps the near future how much does this vote decide your longterm game plan?

I think people would be dumb to say they aren’t thinking about it, even from day 1. It’s always made clear about who is good socially, good at comps, who you just can’t fucking stand, etc. trying to navigate it and make it go your way each time is the challenge. Threats exist in every game you play on, and the question is what are you gonna do about jt
827 days 14 hours ago
Tbart
Okay I have the votes. If anyone has an advantage they would like to play now would be the time do do so...
827 days 14 hours ago
Tbart
*Nobody Stands*

Alright I'll read the votes
827 days 14 hours ago
Tbart
First vote...

Billy.
827 days 14 hours ago
Tbart
Second vote...

Charlie.

1 Charlie, 1 Billy
827 days 14 hours ago
Tbart
Third vote...

Charlie.

2 Charlie, 1 Billy
827 days 14 hours ago
Tbart
Fourth vote...
Seventh person voted out of TB Survivor...

Charlie.

That's 3 and that's enough.
827 days 14 hours ago
Tbart
Charlie, the tribe has spoken. Thank you so much for playing.
827 days 14 hours ago
xcharliex
Flop era

open group

TB Survivor: Barbados

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!