This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 8 Rankings

Topic » Episode 8 Rankings

1299 days 1 hour ago
thewinner
Rank em from 1-8, due by the end of Episode 8 (Tuesday at 6:30).

Admir
Ben
Daniel
Dino
James
John
Nolan
Patrick
1298 days 7 hours ago
konohavillage1
1) James- he’s firmly rooted in this game at this point, and I see him making a decent run to the end. And his resume looks pretty good thus far from the outside

2) John- I’m sure you’re leaving as you struck the bigger names of the cast last week. This ranking is my thanks again for not playing scared

3) admir- I love that snarky DR he gave this week, he is definitely gonna be the one to snatch AFP from Dino.

4) dino- paranoid for no reason. The longer the game goes the more he’s kind of revealing he’s just not that great at it lol. But he avoided the block again from the guy who told him to pack his bags so he’s doing something right.

5) Nolan- I’m just glad to see Nolan do something in this game because from our side we haven’t really heard from him much

6) daniel- I mean he’s not done anything wrong but he’s targetting two players I’m fond of in John and dino.

7) patrick- I hope he somehow leaves tonight.

8) ben- 😶
1298 days 5 hours ago
thewinner
1. Admir
2. Daniel
3. Dino
4. James
5. Nolan
6. John
7. Patrick
8. Ben

open group

GGH Joker's Rating Group

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!