This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #7 | Nova Scotia

Topic » Immunity Challenge #7 | Nova..

355 days 9 hours ago
tokio
Today's challenge is called "2 in 1"

For today's challenge we will have two challenges in one, I'll explain how it works..

The main challenge you will receive letters that complete the name of a tribe that participated in old seasons, you will receive the letters as the seconds go by, the participant who hits the name of the tribe correctly will choose a number from 1 to 29, the tribe will receive a letter that will take the place of the number, the original sentence has a total of 29 letters and 6 words.

Let's go to the examples:

|1| |2 3 4 5| |6 7 8|

The tribe that scores chooses the number 5, so the tribe will receive the sentence like this:

|1| |2 3 4 E| |6 7 8|

And so on..

The first tribe to decipher the sentence and submit it correctly in the challenge forum wins the challenge.

Rules:
# The Challenge will be held here on the forum, but letter cards will be distributed in your tribe's chat.
# The letters will not be scrambled, you will receive it in its correct place in the sentence.
# Everyone can participate and guess as many times as they want.

Link where you can find the tribes:
https://tengaged.com/group/9938-ca-survivor-xix-nova-scotia/forum/topic/24110885

ANY QUESTIONS?
355 days 9 hours ago
cococolin122
do you just type the tribe name when u know it
355 days 9 hours ago
tokio
cococolin122
do you just type the tribe name when u know it

Yes, when you discover the name of the tribe, you must post it here on the forum.
355 days 9 hours ago
tokio
Any other questions or can we get started?
355 days 9 hours ago
Yodastan
No
355 days 9 hours ago
tokio
Let's get started then.
355 days 9 hours ago
tokio
ROUND 1 IS COMING...
355 days 9 hours ago
tokio
355 days 9 hours ago
tokio
355 days 9 hours ago
tokio
355 days 9 hours ago
tokio
_ I _ _ _ _ _ _
355 days 9 hours ago
tokio
_ I _ _ L _ _ _
355 days 9 hours ago
zorbo678
Xiyonat
355 days 9 hours ago
brosky17
Milanesa
355 days 9 hours ago
Yodastan
Xiyonat

open group

馃敟: C&A Survivor XXII - All Stars 3

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!