This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #12 | Sierra Madre

Topic » Immunity Challenge #12 |..

557 days 10 hours ago
tokio
SEMI LIVE
557 days 10 hours ago
tokio
In today's challenge we will have an "AUCTION OFF"

However, the auction will be different than usual, below we will have a list with all the items available to be purchased, each one will receive $500 to buy the items through PROD CHAT, but it will not be easy to guarantee the items.

It's simple, the person who offers the highest amount on the item will receive the value, in case of a tie, the one who sends the offer first gets the item.

Confirmation of the purchased item will be sent through PROD CHAT, minus the Immunity Necklace that no one will be able to know who will stay with.

Remembering that you only have to enter your offers once, you can divide your amount of money into as many items as you prefer.

# List of Auction

Item #1 = Immunity to Paste
Item #2 = Extra Vote (Available until F6)
Item #3 = Steal Vow (Available until F6)
Item #4 = Duo Vote (Available until F8)
Item #5 = Coin 50/50 (Available until F6)
Item #6 = Power to Motiny (Available until F6)
Item #7 = Safety Without Power (available up to F8)

"Duo Vote" = You must choose two people up to F8 to vote together, they must reach a consensus and choose only 1 person to vote, if they don't reach an agreement, they will lose the vote and cast the punitive vote twice in a row .

“50/50 Coin” = This is the "50/50 Coin" famously used on CBS Survivor by Michele Fitzgerald.  This coin acts as a hidden immunity idol and is playable up until the final seven.  You will play this as a normal hidden immunity idol then we will post a "LIVE" chatzy that says safe or not safe.  If it lands on "safe" then it acts as an idol and if it lands on "not safe" it goes it into the garbage disposal and it's powers are gone.

"Power to Mutiny" = This allows the holder to leave the Tribal Council before votes are cast. This makes them incapable of being eliminated, but in exchange for being immune, they won't vote. This cannot negate another advantage.

"Safety Without Power" = Should be announced anytime on the tribal council forum, you can reveal it any time before there are only 2 hours left to read the votes. This power grants you security the night it is used, but you also cannot vote.

You must make the choice by 11 PM EST
557 days 10 hours ago
tokio
Steal vote*
557 days 10 hours ago
tokio
Immunity Necklace*
557 days 10 hours ago
VanHow10
I thought those two comments were somebody bidding and I was like "what a idiot"
557 days 10 hours ago
tokio
VanHow10
I thought those two comments were somebody bidding and I was like "what a idiot"

I will steal your vote, Tyler

open group

🔥: Survivor XXII - All Stars 3

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!