This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Confessionals | Half Idols

Topic » Confessionals | Half Idols

1286 days 4 hours ago
tokio
[Colin/flickgamecolin]

S
T
U
P
I
D

I鈥檓 dead as hell Justin just
Told me he has the idol!!! I鈥檓 definitely gonna pretend I鈥檓 with him for now until it鈥檚 the right time to blindside him. I would never tell anyone if I found an idol. Why would u tell me of all people.
1286 days 4 hours ago
tokio
[Natalie/OhNatalie]

https://www.purplerockpodcast.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/abi-thinking.gif

Okay, I slept with a lot of thoughts running through my head about how I am going to advanced into this game and this is my plan:

Since we didn't merge *EYE ROLL* I'm gonna have to start building my army while on this foreign tribe and I think its doable. Right now, I have Bone as an incredibly loyal ally and I have put my full trust in him and thats paid off so far. So, its us two vs the other three but girl, have I been putting in work to ensure those other three are not voting as a unit.

First, I bonded with Ingrid during yesterdays challenge and I got a really good vibe from her. I think I want her around because It doesn't seem like she is playing this game as harshly as others on this tribe. I'm building rapport with her that can hopefully gain her trust and walk into the merge with an additional number. Secondly, I have pitched a merge alliance with Tay. I was snooping around his account and noticed that him and Rock from the other tribe join a lot of Tengaged games together. So I proposed an alliance come merge with Tay, myself, Bone and Rock. That got him excited and hopefully I've won his trust over because I do have the best intentions for him and his #1 ally in this game. He would be stupid to get rid of me now because I genuinely want that as my final four in this game.

So here I am, trying to get Tay and Ingrid wrapped around my finger somehow.... So yep, you guessed it. Ralib is the target tonight and I'm working overtime to ensure that doesn't change. If I pull this off then that'll mean I came into this tribe alone. Misted these strangers by assimilating into the tribe nicely, gathered numbers, and got rid of the two biggest threats in this game lmao. Now, I can't wait to get to merge and do the same to Colin and Layla.
1286 days 4 hours ago
tokio
[Erik/milkrat69]

Hii!

Super interesting that we haven鈥檛 merge yet!!!
What the hell

I was expecting it to happen when we reached top 10 but i guess not.

My tribe won immunity challenge so that means that I鈥檓 safe for another round.

Right now I鈥檓 just preparing for merge cause that鈥檚 when it鈥檚 going to get messy and a war is gonna happen
1286 days 4 hours ago
tokio
EPISODE 7
1286 days 4 hours ago
tokio
[Colin/flickgamecolin]

They have got me all the way fucked up. Justin comes to me and says my name is already being thrown around. That just doesn鈥檛 sit well with me so now it鈥檚 time to stir some chaos. I went to Julio and tay and basically said I know u want me out so they鈥檒l be pissed at Justin and kinda blow the alliance up. I know I have Zach and Justin and I think I have ralib and Layla so honestly I鈥檓 not THAT worried tonight

It鈥檚 working ... I think but u can never be to sure. Right now I鈥檓 going around blowing up tay and julios games promising everyon and their brother sweet nothings and thoughts of the final 2 together .
I mean I legit have a final 2 with ralib Layla Justin and Zach. Not only that but JULIO AND TAY APOLOGIZED TO ME AND SAID THEY WANTED TO WORK A ME LMFAO. For now I鈥檓 just gonna keep spreading lies and making everyone distrust everyone else but me

I鈥檓 sorry but I left this out TAY JUST MADE A FINAL 2 w me. ITS LIKE TAKING CANDY FROM A BABY AT THIS POINT. They鈥檒l see soon enough when they鈥檙e on the flight back home wondering how I just did that to him. Mist baby mist
1286 days 4 hours ago
tokio
[Erik/milkrat69]

YAY

WE HAVE MERGED!!

About damn time, we took forever for that shit to happen.

Yesterday鈥檚 competition was very interesting, that bitch Natalie took me and lay out of the competition. And has the audacity to say that they had no idea what they were doing. Cut the bullshit Natalie.

I thought we were close and beg me for a final 2 in this game. But i guess not, cause whenever Natalie power wear off, I鈥檓 coming for that bitch.

So there鈥檚 definitely a power alliance with the other tribe, with Natalie probably being the center of it along with Zach. I鈥檓 also in this other alliance with Colin, lay, and Justin which i feel good about them as well, and then i have my special bond with Sam. So i think I鈥檓 going to be fine with this vote but you never know. I don鈥檛 feel comfortable on how things are going, i feel like the other side has something up their sleeve and i wouldn鈥檛 be surprised if they bring out an idol.

The vote has been decided to be Tay, and that鈥檚 fine with me as along everyone stays together for this vote, then i should be fine
1286 days 4 hours ago
tokio
[Colin/flickgamecolin]

Well as u can see I鈥檝e pretty much turned this game on it鈥檚 head. Last night the majority was on layla, but today it is on tay, because of me. I did that. There鈥檚 no way in hell I was gonna let someone who wouldn鈥檛 vote me off go home u have me fucked up once again. As for tay and Julio - take this as a lesson. DONT EVER say my name and if you do you better pray I鈥檓 on the next flight out of here bc if not I will send you home w a smile and hug :)
1286 days 4 hours ago
tokio
[Erik/milkrat69]

Hi!

Tonight鈥檚 vote should be interesting. During the immunity challenge i won an advantage where i can cast an extra vote.

I talked to Julio(Natalie) about maybe blindsiding Zach in tonight鈥檚 vote. I came up with a plan where Natalie uses the vote block and us three(me,julio, and ralib) vote together for Zach. The other side thinks I鈥檓 voting for Natalie, but i don鈥檛 want too.

Natalie is a big threat so i wanna keep him in the game for now. I hope everything goes accordingly to plan and I鈥檒l go from there.

open group

馃敟: C&A Survivor XXII - All Stars 3

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!