This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #9 | Canary Islands

Topic » Tribal Council #9 | Canary..

1330 days 22 hours ago
Chandelier
https://i.picasion.com/pic90/31a01e282a6393b230503b94456e6d0d.gif

{Red Buffs} (11/12 Remaining)

Alfie/crazybone5000
Chris/Chris2pei
Franz/Franzella
King/Shawnlolpop123
Logan/lhooper902976
Nathan/nathorix
Ozzy/Oswald19
Riley/ytrewq111
Scott/gbpackxlvchamps
Summer/CruelSummer
Zach/PrincessaPeach

Questions:

If you want to receive an individual question, post your name in the forum that we will send shortly.

Please mail or Skype your vote to CHANDLER and TOKIO otherwise your vote has a risk of not counting. Also, please send me confessionals and any strategy chats or mails to help us gain a better sense of what is happening strategically.

Votes are due on Saturday 9/12 at 7 PM EST.
1330 days 22 hours ago
CruelSummer
Summer
1330 days 22 hours ago
nathorix
Nathan
1330 days 22 hours ago
lhooper902976
Logan
1330 days 22 hours ago
Oswald19
Ozzy and I WILL ANSWER THIS TIME, SORRY
1330 days 21 hours ago
Chandelier
@Summer what is the definition of threat this game?

@Nathan How do you feel after your second immunity in a row?

@Logan Although Jake received 7 votes, there were still several small votes spread around the last tribal council. What is your opinion about that?

@Ozzy How did it feel to be caged?
1330 days 12 hours ago
gbpackXLVchamps
Scott
1330 days 10 hours ago
CruelSummer
@Summer what is the definition of threat this game?

This is probably a different definition for everybody, but personally what threatens me the most is somebody who I feel does not have my back, or somebody who is out to get me.
1330 days 9 hours ago
Chandelier
@Scott what are your plans for tonight?
1330 days 3 hours ago
gbpackXLVchamps
@Scott what are your plans for tonight?

My vote tonight will be for someone who I believe is after me and my allies.   At this point in the game, I must eliminate threats before the threats eliminate me and my allies.
1330 days 3 hours ago
lhooper902976
Logan Although Jake received 7 votes, there were still several small votes spread around the last tribal council. What is your opinion about that?
Obviously different people had different plans but, either people were misinformed or they didn't know what was happening.
1330 days 1 hour ago
Oswald19
@Ozzy How did it feel to be caged?

As clearly the largest challenge threat this game has ever seen it was finally about time. I鈥檓 glad I was able to come back and get 5th place in the challenge overall.
1330 days ago
tokio
I'll go tally the votes.
1330 days ago
tokio
If anyone has a hidden immunity idol and you would like to play it, now would be the time to do so...
1330 days ago
Shawnlolpop123
*Stands*
1330 days ago
tokio
Yes, Shawn?

open group

馃敟: C&A Survivor XXII - All Stars 3

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!