This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #7 | Canary Islands

Topic » Tribal Council #7 | Canary..

1332 days 18 hours ago
Chandelier
https://i.picasion.com/pic90/ee2b913bebb5f9d0208d76d9745aedd4.gif

{Orange Buffs} (7/7 Remaining)

Alfie/crazybone5000
Ari/Ari_
Chris/Chris2pei
Jake/MonkeyBoy94
Logan/lhooper902976
Riley/ytrewq111
Scott/gbpackxlvchamps

Questions:

If you want to receive an individual question, post your name in the forum that we will send shortly.

Please mail or Skype your vote to CHANDLER and TOKIO otherwise your vote has a risk of not counting. Also, please send me confessionals and any strategy chats or mails to help us gain a better sense of what is happening strategically.

Votes are due on Thursday 9/10 at 7 PM EST.
1332 days 18 hours ago
MonkeyBoy94
Jake
1332 days 18 hours ago
lhooper902976
Logan
1332 days 18 hours ago
chris2pei
Chris
1332 days 18 hours ago
Ari_
Ari
1332 days 18 hours ago
ytrewq111
Riley
1332 days 8 hours ago
gbpackXLVchamps
Scott
1332 days 5 hours ago
Chandelier
@Jake, if we look at post swap numbers, we have 3 Alegranza and 4 Tenerife here. Does it scare you or will anyone care about the post swap divisions?

@Logan, 3 out of 4 tribal councils you attended were in Lanzarote. By the way, 4 original members of Lanzarote are here tonight. Do you believe that this meeting will impact the way the tribal council will go?

@Chris, How will you base your vote tonight?

@Ari, A second earlier and you wouldn't be here. Does that bother you?

@Riley, The last time you played, you were voted out on the last tribal council before the merge and here we are again. How do you feel tonight where the past can happen again?

@Scott, What's the biggest reason to vote someone out tonight?
1332 days 5 hours ago
gbpackXLVchamps
@Scott, What's the biggest reason to vote someone out tonight?

Being that we were a "tribe" which was "created" only for 1 vote, and being that there are only 7 of us voting, for me, it really comes down to relationships.  This vote is about survival, and I will be voting with the people that I have developed the closest relationships with up to this point.
1332 days 5 hours ago
MonkeyBoy94
@Jake, if we look at post swap numbers, we have 3 Alegranza and 4 Tenerife here. Does it scare you or will anyone care about the post swap divisions?

I am a little worried about that tbh. It sucks how everything is happening right now for this tribal, but I guess that is how the game goes. Hope I can survive this vote and move on to the merge.
1332 days ago
Ari_
Ari, A second earlier and you wouldn't be here. Does that bother you?
It does, because i started the challenge first, but all my friends disappeared, it's frustrating because now I am in danger and have to fight for my life, when I could have been chilling with the others.
1331 days 21 hours ago
ytrewq111
@Riley, The last time you played, you were voted out on the last tribal council before the merge and here we are again. How do you feel tonight where the past can happen again?

I didn鈥檛 play a good game in Delilah Forest, and I think that鈥檚 what killed me when the swap happened. Overall, I think I鈥檝e prepared myself much more, and I feel like it will have paid off.
1331 days 21 hours ago
lhooper902976
Who knows if it will or not
1331 days 21 hours ago
Chandelier
I'll go tally the votes.
1331 days 21 hours ago
Chandelier
If anyone has a hidden immunity idol and you would like to play it, now would be the time to do so...
1331 days 21 hours ago
Ari_
Chandler
https://www.survivorgifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/michelesmirkep11tc.gif

open group

馃敟: C&A Survivor XXII - All Stars 3

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!