This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #8 | Nova Scotia

Topic » Immunity Challenge #8 | Nova..

338 days 8 hours ago
tokio
Thursday, May 25 - Immunity Challenge #9 LIVE - 8:30 PM EST
338 days 8 hours ago
tokio
CHECK-IN IS OPEN!
338 days 8 hours ago
zorbo678
Here
338 days 8 hours ago
cococolin122
YAS MERGEEE
338 days 8 hours ago
Sulfur
Ima have to sit this one out unless it鈥檚 luck then I pick 15 for everything
338 days 8 hours ago
Sulfur
I鈥檓 at work but good luck bitches pm me a vote
338 days 8 hours ago
brosky17
Idk if I鈥檒l make home in time but I鈥檓 here lol
338 days 8 hours ago
Jasoi
mergey mergey
338 days 8 hours ago
AronJX
Hiii
338 days 8 hours ago
tokio
Today you will compete for individual immunity!
338 days 8 hours ago
tokio
Are you ready to meet tonight's challenge?
338 days 8 hours ago
Jasoi
sure
338 days 8 hours ago
Yodastan
Hi
338 days 8 hours ago
tokio
Today's challenge is called "PLAYING STONES IN THE DARK"

In today's challenge you will choose a name of any famous through my MAIL, your objective will be to throw the stone at your opponent through only the name of the chosen famous, you will not know who will be behind each name.

When I post "STONES", everyone who is still on the platform will send through MAIL "PLAYING STONE IN [name of famous]". You will be throwing your stone at a still standing limb.

The first person to send correctly after throwing the STONES succeeds and the chosen target will lose a life.

Each celebrity will have two lives, if they are hit twice they will be out of the challenge and will not be able to participate in the challenge anymore.

We will continue until a single person is standing, that person will gain individual immunity.

Each celebrity will have two lives, if he is hit twice, he will be out of the challenge.

I will include a three-digit number at the end of my STONES instruction post. You must include this number at the end of your stone step to count.

If I post "STONES 666", you must send "PLAYING STONE ON NAME OF THE FAMOUS 666" for him to count.

Any questions?
338 days 8 hours ago
Jasoi
we can also message you via discord right?
338 days 8 hours ago
AronJX
I don't have a computer fuck off Hong kong

open group

馃敟: Survivor XXII - All Stars 3

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!