This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL | Witches Garden

Topic » FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL | Witches..

1164 days 14 hours ago
danielm345
I really don’t know who I am voting for. So the person who answers me best gets da vote.

What is your worst move made in this game? (Saying u don’t have a worst move equals no vote)
1164 days 14 hours ago
_JB_
My worst move in this game was possibly burning bridges with Allthat, you, Aaron and Rohan.

I don't know if I've lost those votes, but I don't think I did myself any favors by being misleading with any of you.
1164 days 13 hours ago
MrBird
I’d have to say failing to anticipate Rachael’s self vote during the first merge vote.

I explained why I used the extra vote already, but what I did not know was that Rachael wasn’t going to vote, looking back at it thought it was fairly obvious, I don’t regret using the extra vote because I think keeping Aaron was a good move for me in general and I had the tools to save him, but once I saw Rachael’s self vote I figured I had wasted it, I think the game could have been very different hadn’t I wasted it and kept it for later.
1164 days 12 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
What is your worst move made in this game? (Saying u don’t have a worst move equals no vote)

My worst move made in this game would be staying loyal to the 7 as long as I did. If it wasn’t for Deshon’s self-vote and allthat being taken out earlier, I would’ve wanted an all “Witches Coven” final three. I wanted to save you (Danny) that one tribal because I didn’t know where Joey’s head was at concerning me & the future of this game.
1164 days 12 hours ago
Absol
hi i have a question for the three finalists as i love you all and i respect some of your games

what was your "absol moment" in this game looking back? what was the moment where you really channeled your good friend absol and did something that you feel she would have done
1164 days 12 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
I’m just stating facts; JB and I got here without needing idols/winning immunities. Shows how much more superior our social/strategic games were compared to yours. And you adding Austin, Deshon, JB and myself was obviously because I was already aligned with them and we talked about who would be good for that group. Just wanted to let the jury know what really went down with that alliance of 7 instead of you just “picking & choosing” who was added.
1164 days 12 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
what was your "absol moment" in this game looking back? what was the moment where you really channeled your good friend absol and did something that you feel she would have done

LMAO the time I left our 7 chat and didn’t want to talk to you bc y’all were upset that we didn’t vote an og Hortus. In addition to that, I rage quit the main chat at the final 5 when I thought Raul was making a move against me. I realized that I was acting like a psycho and pulled a “you” (iconic).
1164 days 12 hours ago
MrBird
Honestly I think 90% of what you’re saying about the alliance is bullshit, lol, but I’m not gonn entertain the idea.

Say what you want about my idols, I may have used those 2 correctly but you needed somebody to straight up not vote at all for you to be saved, last I checked idols are very much a part of the game and can and should be expected, not to mention I actively looked for them and played them at the right time, I’ve never heard of somebody being saved in survivor because somebody forgot to vote lol. I’m just gonna drop it now, just wish you didn’t have to shit on my game instead of focusing on yours
1164 days 12 hours ago
MrBird

Honestly complaining and whining for 3 whole days with you in the alliance chat, then just logging in and voting allthat and log back out in protest

Honestly you usually make me go full psychopath in games but this game was really chill so I didn’t, so I don’t have many stories for this 😔
1164 days 11 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
You have your perspective on the game and I have mine, I guess. I’m not even saying you played a bad game, I just don’t want you to take full credit for something that was a team effort.

And like I said in my opening statement, luck is part of the game of Survivor. My social ties are what kept me from being voted out in the final 6 revote AND in the final 4.
1164 days 10 hours ago
_JB_
Absol
hi i have a question for the three finalists as i love you all and i respect some of your games

Leaking the chats I had with Aaron and Rohan at the merge or playing the Earth power at the F15 to force a tie.
1164 days 10 hours ago
_JB_
I also wanna say...

Brittany has pointed out flaws in Raul's game.

Raul has pointed out flaws in Brittany's game.

Nobody's pointing out flaws in my game.
1164 days 9 hours ago
MrBird
You pointed them out yourself already :p
1164 days 9 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
MrBird
You pointed them out yourself already :p

đŸ˜‰â€ïž
1164 days 8 hours ago
_JB_
well at least im honest

open group

đŸ”„: Survivor XXII - All Stars 3

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!