This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Confessionals |Canary Islands

Topic » Confessionals |Canary Islands

1315 days 5 hours ago
Chandelier
1315 days 4 hours ago
Chandelier
EPISODE 1
1315 days 4 hours ago
Chandelier
[Jake/MonkeyBoy94]

Well I am in my first group game in almost 4 years! It is great to back and my tribe is off to a great start!

So starting right off I asked Ari to put me in the bird cage. I thought this would be a good idea because I would survive the first vote and not have to worry about anything. However, she did not chose me. She told me that she chose two people that were going to be inactive, but I don't know if I believe her 100%? I will have to keep my eye on her!

I have the returner Riley in my tribe! I immediately went to him asking for an alliance and I told him he is my "ride or die." It may be too early for this, but at this time I believe that I can kinda trust him. I know he is a tough competitor, so I need to keep this in mind as we get deeper into the game.

We both agreed that it would be a good idea to get ahead of the game and form an alliance of 4, since tribes are only 6 people right now. So the alliance is Tyler, Logan, Riley, and myself. I don't know much about these players, but I have to start somewhere. I will continue to form bonds with the other two people in my alliance just in case I need them.

I am so excited to be back and playing. I am already hitting the ground running and forming alliances. Stay tuned.....
1315 days 4 hours ago
Chandelier
[Riley/ytrewq111]

So I sucked at sending these last season. And last season I flopped too, especially cause I was not very strategic and that killed me in the final 11. This time? That will change.

Overall I am very happy with the tribes. I was a bit scared of Ari being on my tribe. She is gonna be a beast, she beat me by 9 seconds on the returnees competition, and she said she was being "modest" about it. If she doesn't make merge I will be very surprised. But Logan is one of my best friends I've known on tg, and Jake approached me for an alliance. We threw Tyler in as well, and my hope is to get Pietro out if we ever go to tribal. However, this will be a crazy game, and I need to branch out to more people. It's going to be interesting to see how that will play out. Maybe I should get in contact with Tris? In case we merge? Idk.... Also, I have a bit of anxiety about being a returnee. Hopefully showing people I got screwed over won't make them see me as too much of a threat, but idk. And Immunity went perfectly too, with us winning.

All in all, this is going to be a fun time.
1315 days 4 hours ago
Chandelier
[Zach/PrincessaPeach]

So I kinda fucked up the challenge so I feel like I can definitely be a huge target but I think I found a cute little group we can get together. hopefully me gb and cruel summer can get someone to vote with us but if not I could be in trouble
1315 days 4 hours ago
Chandelier
[Nathan/nathorix]

Hi! I am so excited to be in this game! Im really going to try to put as much heart and soul into it because I think this game is one I will enjoy, simply because I don't know many people in here! Right off the bat, im put on a tribe with Tris and Ozzy, two people I have connections with. So, im trying to align with them. Now..to the challenge.. Oh the challenge. We were winning that challenge had Zach not royally messed up. But, on the good side, it gives a VERY EASY first boot. Bye Zach! Why were you even cast?
1315 days 4 hours ago
Chandelier
[Jake/MonkeyBoy94]

So now I really have to trust Riley. Him and I are working together on finding the idol. I asked if it was in group #1 (it is) and then he asked if it contained numbers (apparently it does accounting to him). That means we have it narrowed down to 19 names now. I would assume that is way lower than anyone else. I hope I didn't just hand him an idol. But I need help finding it. Hopefully I find it first. He said that he would tell me if he finds it but I am not sure if he would or not? If he does then I know for sure that he is my ride or die. If I find out he lies then it may screw up my game.

I just hope I didn't make a HUGE mistake early on
1315 days 4 hours ago
Chandelier
1315 days 4 hours ago
Chandelier
[Summer/CruelSummer]

Time to get this game started!! I wasn't planning on playing another group game soon because I over-commit myself to them, but I got roped in once again. I'm coming into this game with my friend Franz, who can be a wild card but she is a POWERFUL ally. Unfortunately we ended up on different tribes, and we both lost immunity. We are hoping this can benefit us, so we can bring two different alliances to merge. My tribe had it in the bag, but Zach and Tris were MIA when the challenge started. Right away people started throwing Zach's name out there, specifically Nathan and Ozzy. I actually felt bad that Zach was getting so much heat, especially from Tris in our tribe chat. I also know that Zach and Scott are a pair, so I decided to get in with them. When I play these games, I find it so boring to play safe and play for runner-up. I am here to make big moves, make my own decisions, and to ultimately win the game! So I promised Zach I will be saving him, and if it takes a 3-3 rock draw to do it I'm more than happy to go there.
Ozzy, Nathan, and Tris have basically made no effort to speak to me, and it makes me really uneasy. However, it also solidifies my vote even more, because I'm not going to vote with people who don't bother talking to me. It definitely crossed my mind that the vote could twist around onto me, and I also suffer MAJOR paranoia when I go to tribal council lol. Scott tells me he will be able to swing Ozzy to vote out Tris, and I have to just relax and try to trust that. I definitely don't feel safe at tribal tonight, but I don't feel like I will for sure be out the door. We will see!!
1315 days 4 hours ago
Chandelier
[Tristyn/TMAN54445]

WALKS UP TO THE VOTING URN SORRY ZACH YOU MESSED UP THE ORDER BRO AND OTHERS R VOTING YOU THE KING STAYS KING ADIOS
1315 days 4 hours ago
Chandelier
[Jake/MonkeyBoy94]

I have officially talked to everyone in my tribe. Alfie wants to work together which is a good thing. He is saying that me, him, and Pietro should be a core 3. It may not be a bad idea, but I will stay loyal to my alliance of 4 for now. Hopefully we keep winning so I don't have to make any decisions early on.

I have reached out to some other people from the other two tribes; however, I have not heard anything back from them yet. I want to start forming those relationships because I would assume that a swap is coming at some point and I need to make sure that I have some form of a relationship so if I lose my two alliances that I have forming now I can still stay in this game and make it to merge.

I didn't think or want to come out and start playing this strong because it could put a target on my back, but I hit the ground running so may as well keep going strong. Player of the Season here I come! ;)
1315 days 4 hours ago
Chandelier
[Scott/gbpackxlvchamps]

Here....we...go....again. Just like in my game with you Chandler, this first vote finds me (and Ozzie) as the swing vote. In this small tribe of 6, I find myself promising safety to both Zach and Tristyn. I really have no relationship with either, but what is leading me to vote out Tristyn is Summer. I feel an instant connection with her and she wants Tristyn gone and to keep zach. I also feel an instant connection with Ozzie..in fact, Ozzie appears to be my ride or die. Ozzie is on the fence....but I'm hopeful I can convince him to vote with me, Zach and Summer so it doesnt go to rocks. As you may recall Chandler, I was the reason we went to rocks in our game's first tribal, and it ended up biting me in the ass in the long run....will I let it go to rocks again? No. The goal here is for me and Ozzie to vote together, and in a perfect world, I would like Ozzie to join our alliance so we have a clear majority moving forward.
1315 days 4 hours ago
Chandelier
[Jake/MonkeyBoy94]

So I am officially in an alliance chat with Alife and Pietro. I am not sure if I should tell Riley about them or not? I just saw that Riley and Logan were friends before the game even started so this could be a strong pair. I know Riley really likes me (so I think) but can I really trust him?

Alfie wants to try and pull Tyler in so I want to talk to Tyler first and see where his head is at. Hopefully him and I can be a strong pair and then work together.

Let's see how this goes.
1315 days 4 hours ago
Chandelier
[Franz/Franzella]

Ahhhh hi! My name is Franny/Franzella and I am a 22-year-old recent college graduate from Houston, TX!

So far, the Alegranza Tribe seems to be on the same page about voting Sand(r)a out tonight since miss ting has been brain dead for 6 days… so it doesn’t make much sense to keep her ass if we want to avoid Tribal Council from here on out. To be honest, though, there hasn’t been much game talk outside of that RIP. I reached out to Ari, King and Steve after the challenge last night, but none of them really seemed that interesting or interested in talking, so who knows LOL. I will probably reach out to Steve again after I submit this confessional and I will give you guys an update. Ari and I both agreed we would work together potentially (????), but in spite of that I still feel like I don’t have any loyalties to anyone at the moment. Like I said, game talk has been at an absolute minimum, so if it’s happening… it’s not happening with me.

In other news, I entered this game with a couple of past relationships/friendships with two different players, Summer and Ozzy. Summer is an irl friend of mine, so I would say if I am loyal to ANYBODY at the moment, it would def be to her, and Ozzy and I played on season 17 of Smackdown’s Big Brother a few years ago where we were aligned until final 4. I don’t know if I would work with him again, though… I feel like he’s the type of person to keep his Day 1 allegiances, rather than form a random allyship in the middle of the game. I reached out to him after the cast reveal and we were able to catch up a little and it was great talking to him, so we will see.

Fingers crossed for more strategy after tonight’s vote and challenge <3 thanks guys for doing this!
1315 days 4 hours ago
Chandelier
[Jake/MonkeyBoy94]

SOOOOOOOOO....

My alliances are as followed:
1) Riley, Logan, Tyler, and me
2) Alfie, Pietro, Tyler, and me

I have a Final 3 with Aflie, Pietro, Me
I have a final 2 with Riley
AND now I have a final 2 with Tyler

I went to talk to Tyler about our situation. Riley/Logan and Alfie/Pietro are both pairs. I told him it would be the wisest thing to work together and just sit in the middle for the time being. I am also having him ask my question for the idol of "does it contain 5 letters or less?" If he tells me the truth (which I think he will) I will have my choices narrowed down to 7! THAT IS RIGHT!!!! SEVENNNNNN!

I am legit controlling these people right now and I hope that I get that IDOLLLLL! I have no idea if I will tell anyone or not, but I first need to keep my eye on the prize!

SORRY for so many confessionals! I told you guys that I was back after 4 years and I am ready to jump right in. I want to win this game!
1315 days 4 hours ago
Chandelier
[Logan/lhooper902976]

Well it's great to finally be playing, I can't wait to prove myself . Obviously I don't mind returnees since I've been apart of a season where I also was one of three returnees in Ian's Survivor. Today my tribe won immunity and I'm glad since I didn't want to be first boot even though Riley made an Alliance with me, Tyler, and Jake in it. Hopefully my tribe continues to win  immunity. Anyways for the most part, I don't know people but, here is my cast assessment.
Ari/Ari_ Dangerous and can't let get too far.
Chris/Chris2pei we were in MJFJUNE The Apprentice but, never talked.
Franz/Franzella don't know
King/Shawnlolpop123 he's hosted me before
Sanda/Imopink1 there is no way I'm working with her after Will's Survivor Egypt.
Steve/Stevehutch63 don't know

{Orange Buffs} (6/6 Remaining)

Alfie/crazybone5000 don't know
Jake/MonkeyBoy94 don't know
Pietro/_Ravenclaw_ me and him have an interesting past, we were in an org and he ended up winning so in Zombies Survivor I took him out for being a threat .
Riley/ytrewq111 me and him are very old friends from 2017 and definitely will work with
Tyler/jungleman111 don't know

{Green Buffs} (6/6 Remaining)

Nathan/nathorix he's interesting and definitely a little bit of a wild card.
Ozzy/Oswald19 don't know
Scott/gbpackxlvchamps don't know
Summer/CruelSummer definitely have to watch carefully but, for now I may work with her in the future.
Tristyn/TMAN54445 me and Tris have a host to player bond and usually work together.
Zach/PrincessaPeach don't know

open group

🔥: Survivor XXII - All Stars 3

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!