This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL | Uzbekistan

Topic » FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL |..

576 days 18 hours ago
tokio
https://imgur.com/FCwWoom.gif
{Orange Buffs} {3/7 Remaining)

Drew/Tester
Jimmy/Jacadeux
Tim/lionsden121

Welcome Drew, Jimmy and Tim, to Final Tribal Council. The power now shifts to the jury who will vote for the Sole Survivor of C&A Survivor XVI: Uzbekistan.

We'll now bring in the members of the jury: Rian, Ole, Jeff, Devyn, Matty, Ethan, KoKo, Oliver and Wender voted out at the last tribal council.

Drew, Jimmy and Tim, you may each make an opening statement. The jury members can either make comments or ask questions, there is no limit to the amount they do or don't say. Once you have decided who to vote for please mail or chat prod discord your vote.

Thursday, Sept 29 - REUNION - 7 PM EST
576 days 17 hours ago
lionsden121
Hey Jury. I don't want to make a long opening statement. I don't want to waste your time with an essay.

Round 2 I was targeted due to a friend group/alliance. I flipped it on that friend group, and sent home Owen who I didn't think was gonna work with me in any capacity. I then systematically eliminated that friend group going into the first swap.

What changed the game the most was the alliances I made. Oliver, Jimmy and I made an alliance called the core at the week one vote. We gathered 3 more numbers of Wender Drew and Jeff to form the Fusion reaction.

After Jeff flipped, I made another group of 3 of another core of me Drew and Wender. This way I could be in the middle and lasted enough to dodge enough bullets to get me here.

Everyone that made the jury (with the exception of Dan and Rian and maybe Ethan) helped me here. All of you voted with me and then went against me. I did enough to gain the friends for the votes I needed to keep me safe. Luckily for me, I had two very loyal allies that never betrayed me and they are here with me.

Every vote I commandeered, every vote I pushed went through. I voted correctly for every tribal, and I did what I could do to squeak and crawl through every tribal I could.

I look forward to any questions you all have. I had a lot of fun, and it was a blast getting to know everyone. I only knew like 3 people before the game, and it was enjoyable to meet a lot of new faces.
576 days 16 hours ago
Jacadeux
Hello Jury, It was fun at times and rough at times, but all in all I had good time in a well run game.

I don't know how many votes I'll get. My game was not loud and forceful - it never is, and it never will be. This is my third finals in back-to-back games, and I like the way I play.

A slight correction to Tim's description of the alliance. Oliver and I came together first and then soon added Tim. The rest is pretty much as he said, but Fusion Reaction is my baby, and those of you in it know that.

The early game was slow, with lots of self votes and inactivity. It was pleasant to have people to talk with, and I felt like I developed some pretty strong attachments to people I would ultimately vote off.

Like Tim, I too voted in the majority for every single Trible I was at, only I did it without receiving any votes the entire game. How did I do this? I did difficult and dirty work to collect information and lie to people I'd come to like. I worked hard to have everyone I spoke to believe that there was always a potential of working with me, and usually right before they were voted out. It's what I felt I had to do to keep myself safe. Always push votes off of me, even onto someone I wasn't voting for myself. Everyone could see that Tim was loud and pushy. It was so easy to use him as my shield.

It's always best for me to have options. Would I have voted out Tim? Yes. I wasn't going to do so until I was sure he was on Jury, but after that I had my eye and ear out. I gave half-idols to Tim, earning his trust and making sure I knew where those powers were. This complicated things, but also gave me the ultimate power of knowing when the best time to remove Tim would be, and I knew he would prioritize me above anyone else. I ultimately wasn't able to communicate with some key components of my plan at a critical juncture and missed the best opportunity there would be before end of game. I do take the blame for that.

I also wholly believed that it would be a F2, and that I could beat Tim in a F2 and go to the end with Drew.
576 days 7 hours ago
Tester
Hi Jury! This game was fairly fun.

The early game was slow af but chill. I was included in the majority to vote out Ann, Owen, Robert, Will, Dan, Ole, Jeff, Devyn (tho I voted Matty on the original vote), Matty, Ethan, KoKo, Oliver & Wender.

Devyn, I tried to be loyal to you but our interests just didn't align in the end :/ Sorry for voting you out but like I said, you should've voted for Matty and you could've stayed.
Jeff, I'm sorry for voting you out but you tried to flip on our alliance.
Oliver and Wender, both of you ultimately tried to vote me out but failed since I had better relationships with Tim and Jimmy.
Rian, Ole, KoKo and Matty, we just never talked.

During the game, Tim was easily my closest ally in the game. He was the only one who really talked to me every day to gather up my thoughts on the game.

If given the chance, would I have voted out Tim? Yes but not until final 4. He was my closest ally but he was likely also the biggest threat.

My timezone hindered me from playing a more active game and hence why I played a more passive game. I intentionally flew under the radar until the endgame. In hindsight, could I have been more active in the game? Yes. I just was too busy in real life to really focus on this game that much.

I'm ready to answer any questions you might have about my game.
576 days 5 hours ago
Kyanna9610
So, my questions are mainly for Drew and Jimmy. But, Tim feel free to chime in.

Tim unarguably had a huge influence in this game from the very beginning. He had his hand in basically everyone鈥檚 eviction. Jimmy and Drew, why do you feel like you deserve to win? What background moves did you make, or did you just do whatever Tim told you to do?
576 days 4 hours ago
Jacadeux
Update: my mother passed away two years ago. My uncle passed away two mo the ago. The recent passing of Yoshi has been affecting me hard all week. This morning I learned that my other uncle has passed away this morning and at 44 I鈥檓 now the eldest male in my bloodline. I do not believe I have the emotional capacity to withstand a jury today. They can be hostile and I鈥檝e become used to attacks on my game style. I can鈥檛 do it right now and will be taking a giant step back from online gaming for the immediate future. I鈥檓 really sorry about this and I don鈥檛 mean to accuse anyone of anything, but I just am very fragile today.

I ask that everyone find someone they love and make a memory.
576 days 4 hours ago
lionsden121
I'm sorry to hear that Jimmy. I'm here for you if you need any support or anything at all.
576 days 4 hours ago
Tester
KoKo:

I don't want to sound delusional but I feel like the Fusion Reaction did all of the decisions together. Tim just was the most out in front and thus got targeted earlier on. My goal was to slip under the radar so people wouldn't bother targeting me over bigger and more threatening players.

I made the move of voting for Matty in an attempt to try to save Devyn since I had somewhat of a relationship with Devyn. I ultimately had to vote Devyn out over Tim because Tim was my closest ally in this game.
576 days 4 hours ago
Tester
I clued Tim in on the plan so that he wouldn't be surprised at the random throwaway vote on Matty.
576 days 3 hours ago
EvictionFreak
Congrats F3!!! My question to all of you would be:
1. Compare each jurors and the 3 finalists including yourselves to a Survivor player and why?
2. Out of the jurors who would be the most deserving winner?

Gameplay wise, I don鈥檛 have any question. I think its very apparent whats going on in this game; and that is not much 馃槀
576 days 3 hours ago
lionsden121
the second one would be wender or dylan for sure. Although everyone that made jury would have been a great winner. Both Wender or Dylan flipped at the right moment, but miscommunication or just missing the right timing just missed out on getting here. I do appreciate their help in getting the three of us here.
576 days 3 hours ago
lionsden121
For the first one, if you truly vote on how apt my comparisons are then that's on you.

I'll just do the f3 only because there's no way i can think of 9 comparisons.

Tim- It's hard todo a comparison for me, I'm like a Tom westman that didn't win comps. Probably the best comparison I can make. Led the alliance, and people recognized it, but could never get enough votes to get me out.

Jimmy is like the Ian to my Tom he won the comps and he was loyal and lied a lot to save this f3

Drew, I guess Drew would be Katie. He was very sociable in his alliance but was a little brash toward the people not in the alliance.

I guess that's a good comparison to the Palau Final 3.
575 days 23 hours ago
lionsden121
I live in Florida so if I don't respond my power might be out
575 days 23 hours ago
ITZ3THAN
Question for all three:

Why do you deserve the vote against the other 2 you sit with tonight?

what was a move you believe got you here today, and how should it earn jury鈥檚 vote?
575 days 23 hours ago
lionsden121
The second one for Ethan's is easily the Jeff blindside. In other games, I'm slow to realize when my allies are gonna turn on me, and I think this represents my game in this season. When I know I'm in trouble with certain people, I go to different people to target them. I got clues from talking with Jeff and just talking with other people that Jeff was turning against me, and I switched it from Koko to Jeff. I think that also solidified Wender and Drew with me that they knew that I trusted them and that obviously set a path for me in the endgame.

I think this should earn the jury's vote that I escaped target after target, by doing whatever I could and turning on whoever I needed to get me here.
575 days 23 hours ago
lionsden121
I deserve the vote over the other two because I stuck my neck out to get out the people I wanted out. Usually in these games, when I offer a target something happens either they flip it on me, or an idol, or whatever. This game was different, most of the time when I said a name they went home. The other two sat back and let the game come to them. I went out and got the game and pulled it in the direction I needed to get me here.

Thank you, Ethan!

open group

馃敟: Survivor XXII - All Stars 3

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!