This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S4] Auditions Day 4: Newcastle, England

Topic » [S4] Auditions Day 4:..

1034 days 22 hours ago
J4ckWilko
A new non-live episode of Star Showdown 4: The Auditions is about to be posted.

You need 3 or 4 'YES' votes from the judges to make it to the next stage of the competition - The Reapings!

Setlist:
422. Dimash (Boozes)
423. Fleur East (Boozes)
424. Regine Velasquez (Systrix)
425. Erick Santos (Systrix)
426. Katrina Velarde (Systrix)
427. Fall Out Boy (Thedeciever)
428. Harry Styles (Thedeciever)

Best of luck to all!
1034 days 22 hours ago
J4ckWilko
Hello and Welcome back to the fourth season of Star Showdown. Tonight we are carrying on the auditions and a new batch of auditions follow. Tonight 7 auditionees will face the coaches as they continue a new search for the next star to join Jessica, Haley and Pia in the hall of fame.

We start with The Auditions, where each act has to secure at least three YES votes from the panel to advance! Deciding their fates, please welcome the Season 4 panel!

Jack.. Rocky.. Akshar.. Rose.. *Claps*

Let us see what Newcastle has to offer!
1034 days 22 hours ago
J4ckWilko
422: Dimash (Boozes) Singing "S.O.S"

JACK: Dude, that was FIRE! Your vocal capacity is out of this world and honestly I cannot get enough of your voice. Just with this song, I can tell you are going to get into the final 20 because I know either Rocky or Rose are going to be gunning for you. Maybe even both!

ROCKY: AHHHHH DIMASH IN THE HOUSEEE!! I LOVEEE YOUUU And THIS BECAUSE YOU ARE EXTRAORDINARY!!!!!! *STANDING OVATION THEN FAINTS ON THE GROUND CRYING* THIS WAS SO BEAUTIFUL, you literally have the potential to take this all home. DAMNNNN, I’m literally gonna fight so hard for you and idec!

AKSHAR: *standing ovation* OMFG HOW?!?!?! Your voice is literally out of this world. Like I am completely shook rn! I don't even know what you're saying but it's so impactful! You have RANGE FOR DAYSSSS!

ROSE: *STANDING OVATION* FOR GODS SAKE DIMASH, THIS IS AMAZING, FOR GODS SAKE, GUHHH, SO GOOD AHHH!

#JudgesVerdicts
Jack - YES
Rocky - YES
Akshar - YES
Rose - YES

Dimash you don't need to be saying SOS, as you are going through to the Reapings! *Claps*
1034 days 22 hours ago
J4ckWilko
423: Fleur East (Boozes) Singing "Fine China"
.be

JACK: I'm gonna be honest and say I HATE THIS SONG. I have saw a lot better from you but this was kind of bad. I honestly feel that if you go through you will just be eliminated in the reapings. I think with a different performance however, you would be straight through.

ROCKY: You’re a great performer, but I don’t really see the uniqueness about you and what sets you apart. You have a great voice, but I don’t think it’s enough for this.

AKSHAR: You are very charismatic and very refreshing! But, I just am not fully sold on this performance. It just left me wanting more. This was also quiet short and it was just not my cup of tea, sorry.

ROSE: There's potential for SOOO much more, but this was a solid start for you, not bad, good job!

#JudgesVerdicts
Jack - NO
Rocky - NO
Akshar - NO
Rose - YES

Unfortunately with only 1 yes, Fleur you will not be going through. I'm sorry!
1034 days 22 hours ago
J4ckWilko
424: Regine Valesquez (Systrix) Singing "What Kind Of Fool Am I"

JACK: I have to say the bad quality did kind of stop me hearing you to your full extent and that was sad for me, there was a little echo to go with it. The problem I found was that since it was so slow, there was no sudden bursts of power or energy which meant it was boring at times.

ROCKY: It was a bit hard to hear you through this performance, nonetheless you have a God given gift and I actually enjoyed this performance. Awesome Awesome!!! What a great set. I’m interested to see if you can bring on versatility and refreshing performances. *claps*

AKSHAR:  Hmm. You actually surprised me! You took your time with this song and really delivered quite a nice performance. But, it just felt so dragged out at parts and got boring real fast....like I need some more memorable moments.

ROSE: You have a GORGEOUS voice, this was absolutely BEAUTIFUL, an amazing way to start off the season!!!

#JudgesVerdicts
Jack - NO
Rocky - YES
Akshar - NO
Rose - YES

Regine I am sorry but with 2 yes' it's not enough unfortunately.
1034 days 22 hours ago
J4ckWilko
425: Erick Santos (Systrix) Singing "All I Ask"

JACK: You don't hear male versions of Adele songs very often however this was stunning and your voice just sends shivers down my spine I loved it that much. I do have to say you tend to be very quiet and it would be best if I heard you more. I think if you make yourself louder, it will clean your voice out and stop shaking.

ROCKY: Love love love your voice! I’ve never came across you and I always enjoy to see new acts I’m not familiar with because there are much more out there. Anyways, I love your tone and it is definitely unique. One thing I would advise you is to turn it up every round as you’re not that familiar in these group games, you need an extra oomph to be set apart from the rest.

AKSHAR:  This is quite a predicament. I really do like your lower notes because they really sounded beautiful but some parts I felt your voice is too breathy and shaky but overall I see potential.

ROSE:  I LOVE your voice, I just LOVE IT ARGHHHHH. This stood out a lot to me, I loved this!!!

#JudgesVerdicts
Jack - YES
Rocky - YES
Akshar - YES
Rose - YES

With 4 yeses, Erick you are going straight through to the Reapings!
1034 days 22 hours ago
J4ckWilko
426: Katrina Velarde (Systrix) Singing "Reflection"

JACK: *Standing Ovation* My childhood is literally screaming right now because I absolutely love this song and you did it so much justice. Throughout the song, you just went from strength to strength and I am so happy to hear it!!

ROCKY: AHHHHH KATRINA IN THE HOUSEEE! YOU’RE ANOTHER ONE THAT I WILL FIGHT SO HARD FOR!!! This is the most perfect performance and I know you have 2 more that are fan favourites! Please keep them, there are so much more you can useeeeee! I do hope to become your coach cause literally *coughs* I got runner-up with you on James’ group games :)

AKSHAR:  This is quite a predicament. I really do like your lower notes because they really sounded beautiful but some parts I felt your voice is too breathy and shaky but overall I see potential.
Yes.

ROSE:  YESSS, THE POWER, TTHIS WAS JUST ABSOLUTELY INCREDIBLE, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES

#JudgesVerdicts
Jack - YES!!!
Rocky - YES!
Akshar - YES
Rose -  YES

Katrina you are a ray of light going straight into The Reapings!
1034 days 22 hours ago
J4ckWilko
427: Fall Out Boy (Thedeciever) Singing "Centuries"

JACK: I love this song and even though this wasn't lyrically the best, I really think you guys have potential and everyone knows I love a good rock band. I think if you do move on, please focus on the vocals as you have the performance but you tend to lose the vocal quality with the performance.

ROCKY: Love love love this song, do I think this was a good audition performance ? Nope, I don’t know it feels like there’s so much going on and it’s meh sorry.

AKSHAR:  Iconic song choice BUT the band was so overpowering. You are a performer for sure and got the vibe going but it just wasn't enough for me vocally. It didn't wow me unfortunately.

ROSE: Wasn't expecting to like this...BUT I LOVED THIS! The vocals were powerful and AMAZING!!!!! ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT

#JudgesVerdicts
Jack - YES
Rocky - NO
Akshar - NO
Rose -  YES

Unfortunately with two yes' you couldn't win over the judges enough. I am sorry!
1034 days 22 hours ago
J4ckWilko
428: Harry Styles (Thedeciever) Singing "Adore You"

JACK: Oo harry I wasn't expecting that. I really didn't see you doing it in the lower key as the song is a bit higher in key but honestly I am so impressed by this and I just couldn't get enough of it.

ROCKY: Harry Harry Harry, no denying that you have a great voice and talent. I’m not too fond of this song choice, I feel like you excel on more emotional and intimate performances. That’s the only critique I can give at this stage and I do hope if you go through the next round to change it up and let’s see your raw version.

AKSHAR: YESSS YESS YESSS!!! SING HARRY SING! This was such a fun performance ALONG with some stellar vocals! I really enjoyed this performance so much and hope we get to see more from you!!

ROSE: I absolutely hate you. Your voice in this was pretty good though...like REALLY, REALLY GOOD, but I still hate you

#JudgesVerdicts
Jack - YES!
Rocky - YES!
Akshar - YES!
Rose - YES

Finishing off the night, Harry you will be going through to the The Reapings!
1034 days 22 hours ago
J4ckWilko
There we have it the first auditions of Season 4 have taken place. Let's see who has made it through:

422. Dimash (Boozes)
425. Erick Santos (Systrix)
426. Katrina Velarde (Systrix)
428. Harry Styles (Thedeciever)

Congratulations to the 4 acts that are making it into the Reapings.

Tomorrow we shall see another 7 acts join us to see who will make it to the next stage.

Best of luck and Goodnight!
1034 days 21 hours ago
SeaViper
Shoot, I need to become a tougher judge
1034 days 21 hours ago
Jameslu
It's okay to be Paula.
1034 days 16 hours ago
TheDeceiver
yayyyy
1034 days 15 hours ago
chris2pei
Fleur :(
1034 days 13 hours ago
systrix
Regine is a queen? Why? She is the asian song bird and the queen of all queens in Philippines

open group

Star Showdown 4 [Live Shows]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!