This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S4] Auditions Day 3: Glasgow, England

Topic » [S4] Auditions Day 3: Glasgow,..

1035 days 23 hours ago
J4ckWilko
A new non-live episode of Star Showdown 4: The Auditions is about to be posted.

You need 3 or 4 'YES' votes from the judges to make it to the next stage of the competition - The Reapings!

Setlist:
415. Cam Anthony (Brandonh1)
416. Gabby Barrett (Brandonh1)
417. Koryn Hawthorne (Brandonh1)
418. Paramore (Hazbez94)
419. Hozier (Hazbez94)
420. We Mcdonald (Hazbez94)
421. 4th Impact (Boozes)

Best of luck to all!
1035 days 23 hours ago
J4ckWilko
Hello and Welcome back to the Fourth season of Star Showdown. Tonight we are carrying on the auditions and another batch of auditions follow. Tonight 7 auditionees will face the coaches as they continue a new search for the next star to join Jessica, Haley and Pia in the hall of fame.

Carrying on with The Auditions each act has to secure at least three YES votes from the panel to advance! Deciding their fates, please welcome the Season 4 panel!

Jack.. Akshar.. Rose.. *Claps*
And as a special guest standing in for Rocky, JAMAL! *Claps*

Let us see what Glasgow has to offer!
1035 days 23 hours ago
J4ckWilko
415: Cam Anthony (Brandonh1) Singing "Lay Me Down"

JACK: *Throws Shoes* Cam this was PHENOMINAL! Hearing a Sam Smith song was a surprise but you SMASHED IT. This in my opinion is one of the best auditions we have saw through the auditions so far. I just cannot get enough of your voice and you seem so young!

JAMAL: The song was nice, I never heard it before and I love that I love listening to songs that are new to me.

AKSHAR: *standing ovation and claps* NOW YOU BETTA SANG!!! You didn't have to SNAP that HARD! Your voice is so soulful and so polished and I was just absolutely AMAZED by this vocal! It was incredible!

ROSE: Really, really, REALLY strong! My wine bottle is SHAKING, I promise I've not been drinking off set, AMAZING!

#JudgesVerdicts
Jack - YES!!!
Jamal - YES
Akshar - YES!
Rose - YES!

Cam this means you are going to The Reapings!
1035 days 23 hours ago
J4ckWilko
416: Gabby Barrett (Brandonh1) Singing "Jesus And My Mama"

JACK: Gabby, I robbed you last season and you have just came back SWINGING. Country is definately your style because you WIPED THE FLOOR of this audition. It will be very hard to top this if you make it to the live shows. I tell you!

JAMAL: Honestly, I like it however it's nothing I would play again. I would enjoy it however if this was an accidental replay.

AKSHAR: *claps* I love how you are like kinda country kinda pop, just a mix of everything tbh! This was a nice performance BUT the band was a little overbearing sometimes and overpowered your voice BUT I did hear some great notes!

ROSE:  This was an...extremely strange audition. You have a good voice, but for me, this isn't the strongest audition I've seen. Still, you deserve a chance, so good luck

#JudgesVerdicts
Jack - YES
Jamal - YES
Akshar - YES
Rose - YES

Jesus has been looking down on you tonight, Gabby your off to the reapings!
1035 days 23 hours ago
J4ckWilko
417: Koryn Hawthorne (Brandonh) Singing "My Kind Of Love"

JACK: I'm gonna be really critical here and I didn't like the song. I just couldn't get into the song. Your voice is beautiful however I need the song to match the voice however I felt you could have used a better song.

JAMAL: This just didn't hit the standard I have been looking for.

AKSHAR: *claps* OH YOU BETTA SANG!! WOW! There's soooo much soul and passion when you sing and I was singing along with you and just vibing because your voice is absolutely amazing! This was just such a great first impression, absolutely blown away.

ROSE:  MUM, *STANDING OVATION* LITERALLY, I HAVE NOT SEEN YOU IN SOOOO LONG SLAY MUMUMUMUMUM

#JudgesVerdicts
Jack - Unfortunately NO
Jamal - NO
Akshar - YES
Rose - YES

Koryn unfortunately this means you will be going home. I'm so sorry!
1035 days 23 hours ago
J4ckWilko
418: Paramore (Hazbez94) Singing "Misery Buisness"

JACK: This is such a strong performance guys. I absolutely love your music and this was so strong for me. You guys work so well as a unit and honestly I could see you going far.

JAMAL: Unique idk… but I love uniqueness

AKSHAR: OMG YAY! Love to see you guys here! I absolutely y'all! This was a pretty nice vocal. Hayley, you are extremely talented and this was just so mesmerizing. I was just so captivated by the performance, it was so simple yet so effective!

ROSE: Not what I was expecting, but I did really like this! Really well done, really good start!

#JudgesVerdicts
Jack - YES!
Jamal - YES!
Akshar - YES
Rose - YES

Paramore you shouldn't be in misery as you are going through to the reapings! *Claps*
1035 days 23 hours ago
J4ckWilko
419: Hozier (Hazbez94) Singing "NSFWB"
.be

JACK: This felt quite slow but honestly I liked it and it made me like it more and more throughout the song. The soul and emotion that was expressed was really good and I'm unsure how you will do later on however with the competition that is going on right now.

JAMAL: YES.YES.YES I absolutely love this!

AKSHAR: Hozier, gosh this is gonna hurt! I love your voice and it's so edgy and different but I don't think this was the right song choice...it didn't do anything for me...just left me wanting more...

ROSE: Wait...I thought Hozier was a woman? Nvm, but you have a really unique voice, a massive standout in this competition, please keep it up!

#JudgesVerdicts
Jack - YES
Jamal - YES
Akshar - NO
Rose - YES

Despite Akshar's NO, you are going through to the reapings
1035 days 23 hours ago
J4ckWilko
420: We Mcdonald (Hazbez94) Singing "Feeling Good"

JACK: A female with this deep of a range is very unique and honestly I think we have saw you audition before and honestly I cannot get enough of your voice. You just built up more and more throughout the song.

JAMAL: This is so iconic and I absolutely love your version of this classic!

AKSHAR: *STANDING OVATION* SING SING SING!!! WOW! Your speaking voice and singing voice are like COMPLETELY DIFFERENT and it makes you STAND OUT! You have so much POWER when you sing and you just had me SHOOK!

ROSE: This was very short, but AMAZING, ABSOLUTELY AMAZING. YOUR VOICE IS JUST...YASSSS QUEEN

#JudgesVerdicts
Jack - YES!
Jamal - YES!
Akshar - YES!
Rose - YES!

4 yes' mean you are going straight into the Reapings!
1035 days 23 hours ago
J4ckWilko
421: 4th Impact (Boozes) Singing "Bang Bang"
.be

JACK: This is a hot mess and I'll be honest there. I just can't enjoy it because you guys over did the song. The song already is a very powerful song and has the breaks so you can get your breathe but this kinda ruined it for me. I may be hated for this but this is honestly how I feel

JAMAL: As Jack explained, this was a hot mess and the worse we have had this audition stage!

AKSHAR: *STANDING OVATION AND DANCES* GIRLSSS!!! Y'all are PERFORMERS!!! You girls came out here and chose to SLAY, you left me SPEECHLESS....I-...wish I had a golden buzzer!

ROSE: I've said this about this performance A MILLION times, and it still applies, but: "Sorry girls, this was just screaming" -My Mother 2015, Chris2pei 2018, SeaViper 2019,

#JudgesVerdicts
Jack - NO
Jamal - NO!
Akshar - YES!
Rose - NO!

Unfortunately this means you will be leaving us. I am so sorry!
1035 days 23 hours ago
Jameslu
i'm sick
1035 days 23 hours ago
J4ckWilko
There we have it the first auditions of Season 4 have taken place. Let's see who has made it through:

415. Cam Anthony (Brandonh1)
416. Gabby Barrett (Brandonh1)
418. Paramore (Hazbez94)
419. Hozier (Hazbez94)
420. We Mcdonald (Hazbez94)

Congratulations to the 5 acts that are making it into the Reapings.

Tomorrow we shall see another 7 acts join us to see who will make it to the next stage.

Best of luck and Goodnight!

open group

Star Showdown 4 [Live Shows]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!