This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S4] Auditions Day 2: Birmingham, England

Topic » [S4] Auditions Day 2:..

1036 days 21 hours ago
J4ckWilko
A new non-live episode of Star Showdown 4: The Auditions is about to be posted.

You need 3 or 4 'YES' votes from the judges to make it to the next stage of the competition - The Reapings!

Setlist:
408. H.E.R (Moviemusicguy123)
409. Church By The Glades (Moviemusicguy123)
410. Ke$ha (Jaxon)
411. Demi Lovato (Delights)
412. Grace Kinstler (Rodulph)
413. Camila Cabello (TheDeciever)
414. Willie Spence (Rodulph

Best of luck to all!
1036 days 21 hours ago
J4ckWilko
Hello and Welcome to the third season of Star Showdown. Tonight we are carrying on the auditions and a new batch of auditions follow. Tonight 7 auditionees will face the coaches as they continue a new search for the next star to join Jessica, Haley and Pia in the hall of fame.

We start with The Auditions, where each act has to secure at least three YES votes from the panel to advance! Deciding their fates, please welcome the Season 4 panel!

Jack.. Rocky.. Akshar.. Rose.. *Claps*

Let us see what Birmingham has to offer!
1036 days 21 hours ago
J4ckWilko
408: H.E.R (Moviemusicguy123) Singing "Glory"

JACK: *Claps* I think Faouzia straight away with your voice and it's so strong I was so shocked. The song was perfect for your voice and you have this unique tone which I just can't get enough of. This is so strong for the first audition of the day.

ROCKY: Mhmmm … This was an interesting performance. At first I was like waiting trying to understand what was going on. Even though this was more of a lowkey audition, there’s no denying that you have the talent and I am certainly intrigued to see more of this.

AKSHAR: You have a very interesting and unique voice I'd say! I was waiting for those moments to come and they did come once you hit the chorus, for future performances...I'd say you need to work on keeping my attention throughout the whole performance.

ROSE: This was alright, but honestly, this is one of the weakest auditions on this season I still want to give you a chance, but this wasn't my favourite

#JudgesVerdicts
Jack - YES
Rocky - YES
Akshar - YES
Rose - YES

Despite worries, H.E.R your off to the Reapings. Good luck!
1036 days 21 hours ago
J4ckWilko
409: Church By The Glades (Moviemusicguy123) Singing "Glory"
.be

JACK: This is a vibe, you guys work so well together and I can tell you have a close ass bond because you guys complement each other. The kind of rap style while you had the slower vocals just made it 10x better. This song was perfect for you and honestly I could see you going far. VERY FAR!

ROCKY: *screams* OMG side note I’ve been looking for this song!!! Anyways I loved this audition, finally we get some gospel into this group game!! I’m happy and excited it is you guys. COMEEEEE ONNNN SING ITTTTTTT!!!!!

AKSHAR: *standing ovation and throws shoes* I absolutely LOVE this song sm! This was such a strong performance by you guys and y'all should be very proud! You really made quite the impression! I am so impressed by this performance!

ROSE:  I really like your voice, and I love the gospel vibes! I have no idea how well you'll do, but for now, it's a very solid start!

#JudgesVerdicts
Jack - YES
Rocky - YES
Akshar - YES
Rose - YES

You couldn't have asked for more. See you in the next round!
1036 days 21 hours ago
J4ckWilko
410: Kesha (Jaxon) Singing "Praying"

JACK: I was expecting a lot different and I'm trying to decide if I like it more or less than what I thought. The song was stunning and I love when you give us the strong ass vocals. You did take some time to get to your peak but when you did, I bloody loved it.

ROCKY: *STANDING OVATION* No one does this better than you! What a performanceeeeee, MY GOODNESSS! The amount of emotion and expression you used in this … awesomeeee!!!

AKSHAR: *standing ovation throwing shoes and claps proud* OKAY MISS KESHA!!! YOU BETTA SANG!!! BUT MY LORD HOW ARE YOU GOING TO TOP THIS MASTERPIECE OF A PERFORMANCE?!?! Your vocals were INSANE and that NOTE? GO OFF!!!

ROSE: *Claps* I loved the emotion and the power you show here, this was absolutely brilliant, an amazing way to start the season!

#JudgesVerdicts
Jack - YES!
Rocky - YES
Akshar - YES
Rose - YES

Kesha the coaches were praying at your knees. See you soon!
1036 days 21 hours ago
J4ckWilko
411: Demi Lovato (Delights) Singing "Father"
.be

JACK: I absolutely love this song and the emotion in this just hits another level. Honestly Demi this will be very hard to top because the vulnerability you had in this tonight showed everything I need to see and more.

ROCKY: BOOM GOES THE DYNAMITE! DEMI IS HEREE! Woowww, I am speechless but just know that you couldn’t have started this season any better than this!!!  *STANDING OVATION WHILE CRYING*

AKSHAR: *standing ovation crying and claps proud* Demi, I just want to HUG YOU OMG! This was such a beautiful performance that truly touched my heart! It was just such an emotional and raw performance and your voice was flawless in this, truly mesmerizing.

ROSE: *STANDING OVATION* OK, WHY ARE YOU USING THIS IN THE AUDITION ROUND? THIS IS ABSOLUTELY AMAZING, WAY TOO GOOD TO BE AN AUDITION, GIRL, PLEASE SAY YOU HAVE EVEN BETTER THAN THIS

#JudgesVerdicts
Jack - YES
Rocky - YES
Akshar - YES
Rose - YES!!!

Demi, your through to the Reapings, congratulations. *Claps*
1036 days 21 hours ago
J4ckWilko
412: Grace Kinstler (Rodulph) Singing "Natural Woman"

JACK: Choosing Aretha on your first audition is bold and well you nailed it. Grace I feel you smashed it and honestly I cannot cope with how well you performed this and I cannot cope that I am now on the stage, thanks to Akshar!

ROCKY: It’s a nice performance and you definitely have the voice, but I’m unsure whether you have the versatility to go through in this competition with the amount of strong acts we already have and will audition.

AKSHAR: *STANDING OVATION THROWING SHOES AND THROWS JACK TOO* OMFG TAKE IT ALL GRACE!!! MY FAVORITE AUDITION SO FAR!! GOSH SO MUCH TALENT?!?! YOU ARE SO TALENTED!!! I am going to be FIGHTING HARD to have you on my team! You are an absolute force to be reckoned with and your voice is OUTSTANDING! Gorgeous!

ROSE: *Standing Ovation* Another extremely powerful audition! Really, really, really AMAZING- again, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE SAY YOU HAVE MORE

#JudgesVerdicts
Jack - YES
Rocky - NO
Akshar - YES!
Rose - YES!

Despite Rocky's concerns, your 3 yes' mean you are through to the Reapings. *Claps*
1036 days 21 hours ago
J4ckWilko
413: Camila Cabello (TheDeciever) Singing "My Oh My"

JACK: This was a fine audition, I wouldn't really say it's amazing however this showed potential and I kind of liked it. However considering this is for a talent show, I can't see how you would keep up with everyone else.

ROCKY: Fun performance for sure! But I wanted you to show off your vocal skills more and at times while you were dancing your microphone was off so it sounded kinda weird. Good effort though.

AKSHAR: It's very nice to see you here, Camila! I have to say this probably wasn't your strongest vocal performance. When it comes to these auditions, you really need to make a presence to do well especially with the reapings coming up. I don't want to give you false hope.

ROSE: A brilliant way for you to start this competition! You will either really pull this season out the bag, or you'll flop really badly, so hopefully the former is the case!

#JudgesVerdicts
Jack - NO
Rocky - NO
Akshar - NO
Rose - YES

With only 1 yes, this does mean the end of the road is here. I am sorry.
1036 days 21 hours ago
Jaxon
Kesha the coaches were praying at your knees. See you soon!

Iconic
1036 days 21 hours ago
J4ckWilko
414: Willie Spence (Rodulph) Singing "Stuck On Your Mind"

JACK: *Throws Shoes* WILLIE! Where have you came from because you are going to be stuck in my mind forever because this was a class A performance right there. I didn't see you coming and I don't think anyone else did. Just wow!

ROCKY: Woow! Okay, this is different and I can definitely hear the jazz and soul behind your voice! Refreshing audition for sure, for the next few rounds I hope to see and I predict mind-breaking performances. *claps*

AKSHAR: *STANDING OVATION* YOU BETTA SANG!!! Willie, you came out swinging with such a soulful take on this song, your voice is so soothing and this was just sooo beautiful! What a gorgeous tone and you really soared in this performance without oversinging, just amazing!

ROSE:  *STANDING OVATION* YOU PEOPLE REALLY WANT TO USE BRILLIANT PERFORMANCES TO AUDITION, HUH? ANYWAYS, THIS WAS ABSOLUTELY AMAZING, BRILLIANT, EXCELLENT, NO MORE WORDS LOL

#JudgesVerdicts
Jack - YES
Rocky - YES
Akshar - YES
Rose - YES

Closing the day of auditions, Willie you are going through!
1036 days 21 hours ago
J4ckWilko
There we have it the first auditions of Season 4 have taken place. Let's see who has made it through:

408. H.E.R (Moviemusicguy123)
409. Church By The Glades (Moviemusicguy123)
410. Ke$ha (Jaxon)
411. Demi Lovato (Delights)
412. Grace Kinstler (Rodulph)
414. Willie Spence (Rodulph)

Congratulations to the 6 acts that are making it into the Reapings.

Tomorrow we shall see another 7 acts join us to see who will make it to the next stage.

Best of luck and Goodnight!
1036 days 21 hours ago
TheDeceiver
LMAO u guys hate me. the only one evicted
1036 days 18 hours ago
Rodulph
OMG im happy 😎😀😀

open group

Star Showdown 4 [Live Shows]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!