This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S4] Auditions Day 1: Swansea, Wales

Topic » [S4] Auditions Day 1: Swansea,..

1038 days 5 hours ago
J4ckWilko
A new non-live episode of Star Showdown 4: The Auditions is about to be posted.

You need 3 or 4 'YES' votes from the judges to make it to the next stage of the competition - The Reapings!

Setlist:
401. Tori Kelly (Chris2pei)
402. Destiny (Chris2pei)
403. Leroy Sanchez (Chris2pei)
404. Little Mix (Stuartlittle16)
405. Jojo (Stuartlittle16)
406. Matt Bloyd (Stuartlittle16)
407. Alec Chambers (BenjaminS)

Best of luck to all!
1038 days 5 hours ago
J4ckWilko
Hello and Welcome to the third season of Star Showdown. Tonight it's a new season and new batch of auditions. Tonight 7 auditionees will face the coaches as they conduct a new search for the next star to join Jessica, Haley and Pia in the hall of fame

We start with The Auditions, where each act has to secure at least three YES votes from the panel to advance! Deciding their fates, please welcome the Season 4 panel!

Jack.. Rocky.. Akshar.. Rose.. *Claps*

Let us see what Swansea has to offer!
1038 days 5 hours ago
J4ckWilko
401: Tori Kelly (Chris2pei) Singing "All In My Head"

JACK: *Claps* I absolutely when you go onto your higher key, it just makes me so happy and I can't get enough of your voice. I love it when you have more of a softer voice because you have so much vulnerability which you have so much and I can't get over it.

ROCKY: Wow Season 4 is starting right now and it’s starting with u Tori! You such a high reputation that I was just waiting to be wowed out of my mind. This wasn’t a bad audition, but a bit lacklustre as it was cutesy. Howeverrrr, it felt like there was something missing.

AKSHAR: *claps* What a beautiful voice, Tori! Your voice is just so simple and sweet. Your tone is so pretty and I did feel this song choice was a little reserved and I'd love to see you open up more and command that stage more but this was a pretty solid audition!

ROSE: Gorgeous <3 This was absolutely beautiful, and this is an amazing way to open the season!

#JudgesVerdicts
Jack - YES
Rocky - YES
Akshar - YES
Rose - YES

Tori this means we shall be seeing you again *Claps*
1038 days 5 hours ago
J4ckWilko
402: Destiny (Chris2pei) Singing "Think"

JACK: *Standing Ovation* Destiny how the hell did you start with this like there is so much potential here and you took me to church with this performance. I just can't get enough of it. You better get far in this competition.

ROCKY: Hey!! This was such a fun performance and you definitely have the POWER TO BACK THAT PERFORMANCE! I’m very interested to see what else you bring! Hopefully you bring in some variety as I think your voice could go to places. *claps happily*

AKSHAR: *throws a shoe and claps* 14?!?!?! HUH WHAT?!!! YOU ARE A POWERHOUSE VOCALIST!!! That voice is beyond your years! You ooze star potential and you know who you are as an artist and that was shown tonight! You completely came out and SLAYED!

ROSE: I HATE YOU MR CHRIS SHE IS SO GOOD OMG BUT THESE EVIL JUDGES WILL ROB HER SOMEWHERE LONG THE LINE I KNOW IT *STANDING OVATION*

#JudgesVerdicts
Jack - YES
Rocky - YES
Akshar - YES
Rose - YES

4 Yes's mean that you will be going onto the Reapings. *Claps*
1038 days 5 hours ago
J4ckWilko
403: Leroy Sanchez (Chris2pei) Singing "Love Someone"

JACK: There is a technique to pulling off Lewis Capaldi because you need the emotion and honestly you had it nailed. I couldn't fault your first performance. I really need you on my team because you have the elements to win for me.

ROCKY: You just have something so special about you, like your presence is unique! Adding on the guitar to this performance made it much better. *dances to the chorus and smiles* SWEEETT!

AKSHAR: *standing ovation crying* THIS IS MY FAVORITE PERFORMANCE OF YOURS, LIKE EVER!!! This was such a beautiful performance with such a stunning vocal and I was just completely mesmerized! You really took me on an emotional journey with you and I can't wait to see more from you!!

ROSE:  GORGEOUS, another EXTREMELY strong start to this season!!!

#JudgesVerdicts
Jack - YES!
Rocky - YES
Akshar - YES
Rose - YES

Well done, you're off to the Reapings! *Claps*
1038 days 5 hours ago
J4ckWilko
404: Little Mix (Stuartlittle16) Singing "Sweet Melody"

JACK: I'm struggling with this because there is an awkward echo and it just makes it just bareable to listen to. The whole song as well just didn't hit the spot with me and I wished I heard another song.

ROCKY: There’s no argument that you guys can for sure entertain the house down! But I don’t know I was not able to get into the performance, unfortunately.

AKSHAR: *claps* So excited to see you girls here! This was an interesting song choice....not bad but hmm do I think it showed off your vocal prowess? Not entirely. This was more performance based in my opinion...BUT I do see a lot of potential in you girls! Just song choices are crucial.

ROSE: I love the harmonies! Your voices just sync so well with each other, and you could potentially be dark horses in this!

#JudgesVerdicts
Jack - NO
Rocky - NO
Akshar - YES
Rose - YES

This means girls, with only 2 yes's, you are not moving onto the reapings. I am so sorry.
1038 days 5 hours ago
J4ckWilko
405: Jojo (Stuartlittle16) Singing "Joanna"

JACK: *Grins excitingly* Honestly Jojo you have one of the best vocals I have heard and the thing is, your original music is quite different to each other and I love to hear the variety and I will be damned if I don't see you in them live shows.

ROCKY: *stands up after a few minutes and sways* Woow Jojo!!! U’re here, such an iconic talent and I’m excited to see you here. You already know that u’ve got the IT factor, it’s just playing it smart to see how you can end up in the FINALE1

AKSHAR: JoJo! You've become rather popular now in these music games and I love to see that! You are definitely very underrated and THIS IS YOUR TIME! This was a bloody amazing performance and I LIVE FOR YOUR RUNS! Just so beautiful!

ROSE: Interesting choice for an audition. This is a REALLY, REALLY STRONG start for you this season, and I can see you having a massive journey!

*Claps*

#JudgesVerdicts
Jack - YES
Rocky - YES
Akshar - YES
Rose - YES

4 yes's means you have another day to sing. Congratulations *Claps*
1038 days 5 hours ago
J4ckWilko
406: Matt Bloyd (Stuartlittle16) Singing "Tennessee Whiskey"

JACK: I love your voice Matt, there is no denying that but this song is basic af and everyone knows this because if you haven't sung this at least once who actually are you. You did it well but this song man was not it.

ROCKY: ONE of my favourite songs! This was very smooth and I liked your toneeee!! Damn, I was disappointed by some auditions but this turned it up for me!! *claps*

AKSHAR: Lmao! I'm not gonna even lie when I say I'm not your biggest fan. I don't know, you just don't entirely do it for me. Some song choices are big hits and some are misses. Luckily, this was a HIT but it's gonna be interesting seeing you navigate your way through this competition with me.

ROSE: FOR GOD'S SAKE THE AMOUNT OF TIMES I'VE HEARD THIS IS DRIVING ME ABSOLUTELY CRAZY, BUT I LOVE IT, WELL F*ING DONE

#JudgesVerdicts
Jack - YES
Rocky - YES
Akshar - YES
Rose - YES

We will see you in The Reapings! *Claps*
1038 days 5 hours ago
J4ckWilko
407: Alec Chambers (BenjaminS) Singing "One Whole Day"

JACK: This is stunning Alec and honestly I love your voice. I have heard some of your work before and you are so underrated in my opinion. I really would love to see you on someones team because I can tell you'd do well.

ROCKY: Woah! Okay, I love the emotion and power behind this performance! I don’t think anyone has a similar voice like you, which will make you memorable. You’ve definitely caught my interest and I’m excited to watch your journey!!

AKSHAR: Well this was really unexpected! Your voice is something special, that tone is GORGEOUS!!! Like it just took me by surprise and I was like DAMN, go off! I really love peoples tones and your tone is probably one of my favorites so far! Great job!

ROSE: The only unknown to me coming into these auditions...and you have a seemingly really good voice, but where's the mic? There's no way that audio is so good without a mic. I may be jumping to conclusions, but this doesn't look live to me...

#JudgesVerdicts
Jack - YES!
Rocky - YES
Akshar - YES
Rose - YES

Despite concerns from Rose, you are joining us in The Reapings. *Claps*
1038 days 5 hours ago
J4ckWilko
There we have it the first auditions of Season 4 have taken place. Let's see who has made it through:

401. Tori Kelly (Chris2pei)
402. Destiny (Chris2pei)
403. Leroy Sanchez (Chris2pei)
405. Jojo (Stuartlittle16)
406. Matt Bloyd (Stuartlittle16)
407. Alec Chambers (BenjaminS)

Congratulations to the 6 acts that are making it into the Reapings.

Tomorrow we shall see another 7 acts join us to see who will make it to the next stage.

Best of luck and Goodnight!
1038 days 3 hours ago
chris2pei
tysm judges! ♥️♥️♥️♥️

open group

Star Showdown 4 [Live Shows]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!