This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S3] Team Jack Callback 4: Boyce Avenue Vs Little Mix Vs John Holiday

Topic » [S3] Team Jack Callback 4:..

1205 days ago
J4ckWilko
Boyce Avenue "I'll Be The One"

Little Mix "Touch"

John Holiday "All By Myself" (Includes both Cami and John. Skip to 2:16)
1205 days ago
humanwebjet1
Hey firstly! Cami where was thatttt voice in auditionsssssss!!! U BETTER SINGG.

Boyce have to go through for sureee but out of both of you (John Holiday and Little Mix), Little Mix. Sorry John :(, but other than Boyce, both of you guys were underwhelming in my opinion.
1204 days 10 hours ago
chris2pei
I hate this trio, all of 'em should go through, to be honest!
1203 days 22 hours ago
J4ckWilko
Wow this trio SERVED IT. I absolutely love it each and every performance you guys did. I have to say two of you did do slightly better than the other.

Girls I love the fact that you did go for your acoustic version again and I think you do the best with them. I loved the harmonies you added in there also.
Boyce I think this was another stunning performance and gave reason for you being a capture act. I literally love the ground you walk on and I can't see you guys not making finals with the streak you are on already.
John I literally love this song and your vocals were stunning. The problem I did have was that the performance was a tad short and I wanted to see more of you.

Concerning these comments I have decided that the acts I want to join me in the Showdown is
Boyce Avenue and Little Mix

Congratulations to you both. I am so sorry John but the fact your performance was shorter kind of sealed it for me
1203 days 22 hours ago
NanoNerd
It’s not my fault John was on the Voice!

open group

Star Showdown 4 [Live Shows]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!