This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S3] Team Jack Callback 2: Alisan Porter Vs Demi Lovato Vs Anne Marie

Topic » [S3] Team Jack Callback 2:..

1204 days 13 hours ago
J4ckWilko
Alisan Porter "Desperado"

Demi Lovato "Hallelujah"

Anne Marie "Dangerous Woman"
1204 days 12 hours ago
humanwebjet1
Okay yea nope! I can't decide on 2 and Idk how Jack is going to pick. I literally can't, AWWWW MAN! Alisan Porter would definitely be my first pick, but Demi or Anne Marie. I'm not pickinggggg.

https://media1.giphy.com/media/wYyTHMm50f4Dm/giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47t6nma6wgz8g8h5ekzqresny1xxkhn41kg8n7fyj2&rid=giphy.gif
1203 days 22 hours ago
chris2pei
Agree with Rocky. Didn't see Anne Marie served some vocal tonight so it would be hard to let go after this :(
1203 days 11 hours ago
J4ckWilko
Alisan Porter - I am desperado for your voice because you SLAYED IT TONIGHT. I really love your voice and I think your one of the special ones in this season. With me as your coach me and you can do wonders. This song was perfect.

Demi Lovato - WHAT A SONG! This is definitely the upward route I want to see you going on as you really shown me what you came here to do. This song was a god sent for you and you made it yours.

Anne Marie - I have to say, I wasn't expecting this from you however. I AM SCREAMING. This song is EVERYTHING. I was nervous for you going against the other two but your brung it and you actually excelled them because your cover of Dangerous woman is so different and unique you added your quirks onto it and I couldn't have asked for anymore.

This pariring is the reason why I have took so long. You guys were honestly so polished I had trouble deciding. I know there is going to be talent getting left in tthe callbacks but I have decided to take
Alisan Porter and Anne Marie

I am so sorry Demi but I think I need to take a risk and Anne marie absolutely slayed it tonight with that song. I had so many problems picking between you and Anne.
1203 days 11 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Thank you so much 馃挏馃挏congrats Anne 馃挏
Damn poor Demi 馃挃
1203 days 10 hours ago
Jameslu
*takes notes*

open group

Star Showdown 4 [Live Shows]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!