This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S3] Team Chris Callback 1: Diana Rouvas vs Miley Cyrus vs Candice Bo

Topic » [S3] Team Chris Callback 1:..

1203 days 13 hours ago
J4ckWilko
Diana Rouvas "Hallelujah"

Miley Cyrus "Help!"

Candice Boyd "Love"
.be
1203 days 12 hours ago
humanwebjet1
WOOW! *STANDING OVATION*

Chris has a difficult decision to make here!

Diana: OMGG I'm literally kicking myself for not pressing my capture for uuuu! This was excellent, perfect and amazing! This is a no brainer for you and u're just elevating it round by round.

Miley: Ouu I loved the bits and pieces of country twang in there. You just ooze star quality and presence. I can't wait to see your other performances!!!

Candice: I did like your song choice but I just felt compared to others you were a bit underwhelming in my opinion.

*looks at Chris*

https://media3.giphy.com/media/vUEznRmVQfG2Q/giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47i36fqcf3l1qnhviyqeks79hbcbrqib0q6pl96xdg&rid=giphy.gif

In my opinion!!!: I think Diana Rouvas and Miley Cyrus would go through ...
1202 days 19 hours ago
J4ckWilko
Oh wow girls. You really all performed the heck out of your songs. Diana you definitely showed us you belong here and I think this song was perfect for you. Great build up and I can see you representing Chris in the final 12.
Miley I have never heard of this song but I do really like it. You had a strong start and you added your country twang that I love to hear. The problem I did have with this is sometimes you over pronounced your words in a way that you let the country come out too much.
Candice I really love your voice and I think you had a nice voice but I wanted to see some development from the audition and I think your audition was a little better as there was parts I was bored. But then you went to your chorus and you smashed it.

If this was me, I would be letting Candice go, allowing Miley and Diana through to the showdown
1202 days 15 hours ago
chris2pei
Diana Rouvas: *standing ovation* You were dominated in this battle. You totally owned that song and the moment you pulled that big notes is breath-taking and I just can't find my wig right now!

Miley Cyrus: What breath of fresh air, I like your rendition of a country song and I enjoyed it. I'm just not sure if I'm gonna take a risk to send you through though.

Candice Boyd: Sing Candice, sing! You made my face stanked at that flawless note at 1:30!!! OH MY GOSH!!! I just dunno what I'm gonna do. I feel like you have a lot more to offer however the other judges didn't like your performance tonight.

I've decided to stick with my initial decision and the ladies I'm sending through The Showdown rounds are
Diana Rouvas

and

Candice Boyd!

I'm sorry Miley, you definitely pulled a great fight tonight but sadly someone has to go :'(
1202 days 14 hours ago
tswiftlover13
robbed
1202 days 12 hours ago
nateclove
Yasss *twerks*

open group

Star Showdown 4 [Live Shows]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!