This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S2] Auditions Day 5: Middlesbrough, England

Topic » [S2] Auditions Day 5:..

1363 days 4 hours ago
J4ckWilko
The fifth instalment of the auditions is happening now!

232: Mumford & Sons (Moviemusicguy123)
233: Caleb Hyles (Ghrocky100)
234: Sheldon Riley (Jameslu)
235: Demi Lovato (Tinkerbelll)
236: James Graham (Boozes)
237: One Direction (Seaviper
238: Brooke Simpson (Tswiftlover13)
239: Louisa Johnson (Tommyd)

Best of luck!
1363 days 4 hours ago
J4ckWilko
Hello and welcome to Star Showdown Season 2. And once again we are looking for the next star of Tengaged. They will be following the precedent of Jessica Sanchez but will we find the next Singing sensation tonight in Middlesbrough

Tonight at the auditions, each of the following performances will be scored out of 10 and at the end of auditions we will find out who will be going through to the reapings tonight. Now lets welcome the coaches of the season

Jack.. Chris.. Kat.. and our Redemption Coach Facu..
*Claps*
1363 days 4 hours ago
J4ckWilko
232: Mumford & Sons Singing "The Cave" (Moviemusicguy123)
.be

Jack: I really really like this. You bring something that we haven't saw before and thats country at its essence. I think you also bring the vocals which are very good for a country singer and it is usually thought that Country singers don't have amazing vocals but tonight you proved that wrong.

Chris: You have good voices but loud audiences ruined your beautiful performance. I could see some talents within you guys and I am looking forward what else you've got.

Kat:  I've never heard of y'all before but this wasn't a totally bad audition, it is one of the weakest so far this season but we've had some amazing auditions so you have done well for this stage!

Facu: Hi guys! I really liked your interpretation tonight! I think it was a really nice song and the people loved you, so I think that's a great sign. I hope we can see more from you!

Scores:
Jack: 7/10
Chris: 7/10
Kat: 6/10
Facu: 8/10
Total: 28/40

*Claps*
1363 days 4 hours ago
J4ckWilko
233: Caleb Hyles Singing "I Dreamed A Dream" (Ghrocky100)

Jack: *Cries* Caleb tonight this was perfect for me. I think you have such a soulful and your deep register allows you to provide the most beautiful of notes and I just really enjoyed how you can polish your lower notes like that

Chris: *claps* This was dramatic that made me cringe but leaving that aside you have an interesting voice and that's what I'm investing for and this is quite good. Well done!

Kat: Oh I'm sorry Caleb but I didn't really enjoy this! I found it to be an irritating audition bit at least your very unique!

Facu: Hello Caleb! I think you have a really nice and powerful voice. This isn't maybe the song I would pick for you, I think you could go with something a little different, maybe something more powerfull and less poethic or theatrical, you know? But I do enjoyed your voice.

Scores:
Jack: 9/10
Chris: 8/10
Kat: 5/10
Facu: 7/10
Total: 29/40

*Claps*
1363 days 4 hours ago
J4ckWilko
234: Sheldon Riley Singing "Idontwannabeyouanymore"  (Jameslu)

Jack: *Standing Ovation* What can i say. This was flawless and I am just speechless.

Chris: *stand & claps* What a great rendition of the song and you absolutely took it your own. You have interesting voice, you're original, and I think you can do wonders in this competition.

Kat: YES Sheldon this is the way you do an audition, you have the emotion, you have the voice and you have the chance to go very far in this competition!

Facu: Hey Sheldon! What a beautiful voice you have! Very powerful. Your stage presence is amazing, you're hipnotizing. I really enjoyed your performance tonight, it was very very emotional and beautiful. I hope to see what else you can bring to this stage!

Scores:
Jack: 10/10
Kat: 9/10
Facu: 9/10
Total: 36/40

*Claps*
1363 days 4 hours ago
J4ckWilko
235: Demi Lovato Singing "Confident" (Tinkerbelll)
.be

Jack: *Claps* WOW! Demi tonight you put on a show and I think this type of performance from you isn't always the best recieved but what can i say this was typical Demi that I love to see and I think you have to get through

Chris: *claps and dances along* Such an entertaining performance and I was like enjoying it. Not a stand out but you have good register of voice, great delivery and I'm looking forward to that. I think you could do well in ballad songs.

Kat: Awh Demi I found this to be a very beautiful audition, you have so many amazing skills that made me really enjoy this, this was good great job!

Facu: Hi Demi! I liked your performance tonight, I think you have a really great voice and I really enjoyed what you did!

Scores:
Kat: 8/10
Facu: 7/10
Total: 33/40

*Claps*
1363 days 4 hours ago
J4ckWilko
236: James Graham Singing "Lately" (Boozes)
.be

Jack: I have to say, I adore your voice and I think ever since X factor I have fallen in love. I think you have such a wide register with your high and low notes. You have something special and I have to say you are one of the best vocalists on this season.

Chris: *stand & claps* Well you absolutely given a justice to that song. You have a mesmerizing voice that made me excite and your so good to watch and I think people will gonna love you.

Kat: Not the best of the night! But you clearly have such a good voice and that I can respect!

Facu: Hello James! You have such a nice and sweet voice and I really liked the song that you've chosen for tonight. It was a really nice spectacle.

Scores:
Chris: 9/10
Kat: 6/10
Facu: 9/10
Total: 33/40

*Claps*
1363 days 4 hours ago
J4ckWilko
237: One Direction Singing "Night Changes" (Seaviper)

Jack: This acoustic version of the song is stunning. You have really changed my perception of you and I think you really have something to prove and I think you guys all go together well. The song choice was perfect to be honest.

Chris: *stand & claps* OMG That was so adorable guys, your voices is so good, and I'm glad you gone acoustic because it showcases your vocals more. When you all harmonize oohh! I feel so good. I think you could go further if you retain performances like this but of course we need some WOW moments in it.

Kat:  You guys are icons! Your chemistry is easily the best I've seen in this competition and I really enjoyed your harmonies, well done OD this was a good audition.

Facu: Hey guys! I think you all sound really nice together and y'all have a very nice voice. I would prefer another song, I think you hadn't the chance to fully show your talent tonight.

Scores:
Chris: 9/10
Kat: 8/10
Total: 34/40

*Claps*
1363 days 4 hours ago
J4ckWilko
238: Brooke Simpson Singing "What About Us" (Tswiftlover13)

Jack: What an absolute legend tonight. I think your vocals was absolutely stunning. I think the backing track also really helped you since it gave a new element to the song rather than what we usually see when we hear this song as a cover. The one thing I am missing is the oomph from you which I saw in some performances last season.

Chris: *standing ovation* You've definitely served to us an amazing performance and I was into this so much. I loved your stage presence and you definitely nailed this. You were robbed last season and I think this is your season to shine and I am ready to fight to have you on my team!

Kat: *STANDING OVATION* Yes Brooke I loved this! You did such a good job with the song choice and the song really resonated with me! Your definitely gonna be a star in this Showdown!

Facu: Hi Brooke! I really liked your perfomance, I think you have a very powerful voice and you're also very talented.

Scores:
Jack: 8/10
Chris: 10/10
Kat: 10/10
Total: 36/40

*Claps*
1363 days 4 hours ago
J4ckWilko
239: Louisa Johnson Singing "Who's Loving You" (Tommyd)

Jack: *GOBSMACKED* I don't know what to say. This was vitually perfect for me and I have nothing to say.

Chris: *standing ovation* That was an astounding start, Louisa! I am so impressed on your high register it was so smooth and oozing me. I cannot wait what else you're gonna served to us in the stage of competition. Congrats!

Kat: What a way to close tonight! Louisa this was the Performance of the evening! The way you absolutely crushed it tonight was phenomenal and I am really proud of this audition!

Facu: Hello Louisa! Well... She did that. Amazing voice, amazing stage precense, I can't wait to see you again on this stage so you can wow me again!

Scores:
Facu: 10/10
Total: 40/40

*Claps*
1363 days 4 hours ago
J4ckWilko
And that ends the auditions for tonight, before we leave lets look at the leaderboard:

Louisa Johnson: 40
Fernando Daniel: 37
Brooke Simpson: 36
One Direction: 34
James Graham: 33
Demi lovato: 33
Caleb Hyles: 29
Mumford & Sons: 28

With the first score of 40 being earned, will we see another tomorrow. We will have to see but for now Good night and congratulations to all acts!
1363 days 3 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Brooke: Thank you Judges 馃挀
1362 days 23 hours ago
chris2pei
239: Louisa Johnson Singing "Who's Loving You" (Tommyd)

Facu: 10/10
Total: 40/40

First perfect scorer. Congrats!

open group

Star Showdown 4 [Live Shows]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!