This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S2] Auditions Day 3: Birmingham, England

Topic » [S2] Auditions Day 3:..

1364 days 3 hours ago
J4ckWilko
The third instalment of the Auditions is happening NOW Non-live

217: Rose Short (Seaviper)
218: Brian Justin Crum (Tswiftlover13)
219: Adam Lambert (Glambert_Icon)
220: 5S0S (Nateclove)
221: F.A.I.T.H (Ryan5676)
222: Luke Friend (Tinkerbelll)
223: Cher Lloyd (Nhl8765554321)
224: James Arthur (Itz3than)

Best of luck to all!
1364 days 3 hours ago
J4ckWilko
Hello and welcome to Star Showdown Season 2. And once again we are looking for the next star of Tengaged. They will be following the precedent of Jessica Sanchez but will we find the next Singing sensation tonight in Birmingham

Tonight at the auditions, each of the following performances will be scored out of 10 and at the end of auditions we will find out who will be going through to the reapings tonight. Now lets welcome the coaches of the season

Jack.. Chris.. Kat.. and our Redemption Coach Facu..
*Claps*
1364 days 3 hours ago
J4ckWilko
217: Rose Short Singing "God's Country" (Seaviper)

Jack: Stuff God's country, tonight it is your country. Your voice is so unique and strong I am just amazed at your vocal range/register and I really see you going far whatever team you are on. You have this fight that is going for you and I am really excited to see how you can fight even more.

Chris: *stand & claps* Oh wow what a great start of the day, I'm loving some soul & country vibes into it and I was like so into this. You struggled just a little bit in latter part but overall I really enjoyed this.

Kat: We have a legend!! Queen Rose here to slay us all! This was an iconic first audition, I love your register and your voice is just so pure! You've set the standards high for tonight!

Facu: Hello Rose! I like your voice, but I don't think this was like the best option cause I feel we haven't had he chance to hear your whole vocal power, I think the song was a little shy and also the choir turned down your voice, but I think you have a lot of talent.

Scores:
Jack: 9/10
Chris: 9/10
Kat: 8/10
Facu: 8/10
Total: 34/40

*Claps*
1364 days 3 hours ago
J4ckWilko
218: Brian Justin Crum Singing "Circles" (Tswiftlover13)

Jack: Can we make it two seasons? This was absolutely beautiful and I think your so special and you sing with such emotion and passion. Also for the nerve to sing sitting down, you have really impressed me tonight. I really want to see what else you can bring.

Chris: *claps* That's a good audition out there, you really sang it great and it is just feel so cool. Love the transition and the high register, just be careful when belting because tend to strain your voice overall I'm so pleased in your performance.

Kat: Brian you gave it your all tonight and I am Impressed with a capital I! This was a great song choice for you and it really showed your capabilities!

Facu: Hi Brian! You have such a sweet voice! It was a great surprise, cause you seem so harsh and your voice is so soft. I enjoyed your performance, but it wasn't the best audition I've ever seen on the show. So if you make it, I wanna see you making a bolder choice.

Scores:
Jack: 8/10
Chris: 8/10
Kat: 9/10
Total: 33/40

*Claps*
1364 days 3 hours ago
J4ckWilko
219: Adam Lambert Singing "Superpower"(Glambert_Icon)

Jack: Last season, you was eliminated at this stage and with it being alot more strict this season it will be harder for you to get through but I have to say, THE GLOW UP of your voice is amazing. I think you have completely found yourself this season rather than last season.

Chris: *clasps* I am so glad you comeback this season because you were robbed last season. I am kinda intrigued in your song choice but you definitely given your best there but I am waiting for that WOW moment and it wasn't happened and I'm sad. Hopefully I could see you in the next stage because you still have a lot more to offer.

Kat: Adam you have just made my day with the way you performed this song! It was stellar! The emotion you put in is out of this world!

Facu: Hey Adam! I think this was a fun audition. You have a great voice and a great stage presence so it's like hypnotic watching you. I'm curious on what else you can else you can bring to the table!

Scores:
Total: 32/40

*Claps*
1364 days 3 hours ago
J4ckWilko
220: 5S0S Singing "No Roots"(Nateclove)
.be

Jack: I think you guys really perform nicely together and I think I loved the chorus as it brung different levels of performance and I really am interested in your way of performing. It will be hard for you to compete but song choice will be key for you.

Chris: *claps* The moment I heard you sang that song it excites the heck of me but I am so underwhelmed after listening it. The excitement to me was dropping down. I really loved your voices but this could be better and would wished to feel you as group though.

Kat: Not the best audition I've heard but boys you do have talent that's a definite! The way you shined whilst singing this song was great and you guys definitely have a lot of chemistry. Good job!

Facu: Hi guys! I really liked this audition, I think you're really cool and so is your music, you voices really work together, you're all really talented, so great job on this song tonight!

Scores:
Jack: 7/10
Chris: 7/10
Kat: 7/10
Facu: 9/10
Total: 30/40

*Claps*
1364 days 3 hours ago
J4ckWilko
221: F.A.I.T.H Singing "Ain't another Man" (Ryan5676)

Jack: I didn't like this. I think you guys work well together but I just feel this song was completely wrong for you guys and your voices together clashed rather than mix well.

Chris: *stand & claps* WOW You definitely nailed it girls! I could see so much within you and I'm so looking for that. I think you just need to work on your confidence in stage and little more polished, you all still young so that's tolerable. Overall I am still enjoyed this, well done!

Kat:  this was a very unique audition and I'm loving for it! You each showed different capabilities and it all came well together very well! Your harmonies aswell 馃槏!

Facu: Hey girls! Well... I think you're all amazing and this was a GREAT song to show your talent... And I don't think you were able to completely represent this song's power, I think you felt short in this one..

Scores:
Jack: 5/10
Kat: 6/10
Facu: 6/10
Total: 25/40

*Claps*
1364 days 3 hours ago
J4ckWilko
222: Luke Friend Singing "I Will Wait" (Tinkerbelll)
.be

Jack: *WOOHOO* Luke WOW!!! What was this tonight. I think having this was such a good performance and I really enjoyed seeing the character from you and I think you have to be the most energetic and fun we have had all season.

Chris: *claps along the performance* WOW That was so enjoyable, Luke! I really loved the raspiness in your voice and really impressed me on several change of keys and it was just pleasant to listen to. You are so talented and hopefully we could see you in the next round.

Kat:  Luke! You absolutely demolished this performance I am impressed! You really showed why you should be in the next round and that I applause!

Facu: Hello Luke! I think you have a very interesting voice, but I don't think this was the best song for you. I think you were overacting the lyrics a little bit and we weren't able to fully hear your vocals.

Scores:
Facu: 7/10
Total: 31/40

*Claps*
1364 days 3 hours ago
J4ckWilko
223: Cher Lloyd Singing "Turn My Swag On" (Nhl8765554321)

Jack: I was not the best fan of this to be honest. I think you have something special but this song was just not it. I really need to stress the song choice decisions. You have a good voice, it just didn't suit the song.

Chris: *claps* OH You definitely put your swag on that stage and I'm impressed! I just dunno if other judges will loved this to be honest. For me you're so unique that will bring diversity in this show and I really loved your stage presence and the confidence.

Kat: Cher you are legit an icon! And this performance shows us why! You gave clear vocals that just put a smile on my face!

Facu: Hi Cher! Your vocals are amazing, but this song was just a miss. I didn't like the song at all. I think it was a missed opportunity on showing your real vocal talent, and that's a pity, honestly.

Scores:
Jack: 5/10
Kat: 7/10
Facu: 5/10
Total: 25/40

*Claps*
1364 days 3 hours ago
J4ckWilko
224: James Arthur Singing "Young" (Itz3than)

Jack: *Speechless* You are in a group of very talented people and I just don't know. Tonight you brung an essence of such conviction and emotion that I haven't seen anyone really do before.

Chris: *standing ovation* YESSSSSSSSS Come through king, this is so cool rendition you served to us and I am so impressed. What a solid performance, I see so much talent within you, the passion, the power, oh gosh best audition of the day. Congrats!

Kat: James I normally don't like your music but I can't deny when I see talent! This was a great Performance!

Facu: Hey James! You have a very nice voice and it was a very good audition, so great job on that stage. I really hope to see what else you can bring to the table, cause I'm very curious about what else you can do.

Scores:
Jack: 10/10
Chris: 10/10
Total: 36/40

*Claps*
1364 days 3 hours ago
J4ckWilko
And thats the auditions for today, before we go lets look at the leaderboard going into tomorrow's episode:

1st: James Arthur: 36
2nd: Rose Short: 34
3rd: Brian Justin Crum: 33
4th: Adam Lambert: 32
5th: Luke Friend: 31
6th: 5SOS: 30
7th: Cher Lloyd: 25
8th: F.A.I.T.H: 25

This can all change tomorrow where we will see only 7 acts perform. We will have to wait till tomorrow though, so congratulations to all and we will see you all tomorrow!
1364 days 1 hour ago
Glambert_Icon
Espero que Adam pueda hacer la siguiente ronda que tiene tanto que mostrar
https://media.giphy.com/media/IgANzwU9Wae7V7LGSU/giphy.gif
1363 days 3 hours ago
charrison790564
Bruh where mine ajr song

open group

Star Showdown 4 [Live Shows]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!