This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S1] The Callbacks (Night 3)

Topic » [S1] The Callbacks (Night 3)

1395 days 12 hours ago
J4ckWilko
The final non-live episode of the callbacks will be posted later today. You have been paired in the following pairs where your coach will decide who will be carrying on to - The Showdown.

At this stage there is no steals which means there is no turning back. No half hearted singing. You win or your out!
--
Pairing #4 from #TeamJack
01. Jennifer Hudson (Stuartlittle16)
02. Morissette Amon (Jameslu)
--
Pairing #3 From #TeamKat
03. Chloe Kohanski (Jameslu)
04. Christina Grimmie (Brandonh1)
--
Pairing #4 From #TeamChris
05. Dalton Harris (Neme91)
06. Sheldon Riley (Nhl8765554321)
--
Pairing #4 From #TeamKat
07. Chloe X Halle (ajathekween)
08. Leah Mcfall (Tommyd)
--

Wishing you all the best of luck!
1395 days 12 hours ago
J4ckWilko
Good evening and welcome back to the final callbacks of the season. Last night, another 4 incredible acts was sent through to the Showdown and tonight is like last night. 8 incredible artists vying for the win. Vying to get through but who will. Only 4 shall remain after tonight. Shall we see who they are?
1395 days 12 hours ago
J4ckWilko
First from #TeamJack, JHUD

01. Jennifer Hudson "I'm Here" (Stuartlittle16)

Comments:

Chris:
*Standing Ovation*OH MY GOSH! What a hell of performance. This is a pure soul we've just heard and I'm completely blown away. You have such a great control of your voice.

Kat:
*Stands And Claps* What a great opening performance! You gave it your all and it so paid off tonight! You smashed it and you should have a smile on your face cause I'm proud, Jack is proud and you should be proud.

Jack:
There is a different energy that I am seeing tonight which is surprising. I think tonight you have a lot more power than your audition which allowed you to bring those sassy high runs which allowed you to express yourself.

--

02. Morissette Amon "Akin Ka Na Lang (Jameslu)

Comments:

Chris:
*Standing Ovation throw shoes and any things in sight* YESSS MORI! This was a killer performance you served to us and I'm so much impressed to your bravery to perform a language our two judges didn't understand. It showcases you vocal more and that whistle is just WOW. Well done! This will be tough battle as I love you both.

Kat:
Oof thank god I'm not deciding this! You definitely put up a fight Mori and I can see why you should win this battle! But for me Jennifer did outsell and I would say that she is my winner for this battle.

Jack':
Everyone knows I don't like songs in other languages with some exceptions. This is one of them. I don't care what it translates to but tonight you sung your heart out. The fact you can sing in filipino is impressive and the fact that you used your own song surprised me because you are mainly a cover artist in my eyes but I have overlooked you.

---

Jack's decision: Okay you two tonight have sung quite opposite performances and it has therefore been hard to compare you two. But I have to make a decision that's why I am choosing to go for Morissette Amon to join me in the Showdown. I am so sorry Jennifer, this is a hard season to be in to stand out.
1395 days 12 hours ago
J4ckWilko
There we have it guys. Morissette is through but lets please give a huge round of applause for both Morissette and JHUD.

*Claps*
1395 days 12 hours ago
J4ckWilko
First from #TeamKat, its Chloe Kohanski

03. Chloe Kohanski "Time After Time" (Jameslu)

Comments:
Chris:
*claps* I loved the song, would have wished a different arrangement to it but you still delivered to us good rendition throughout so well done.

Jack:
I have always loved this song. I think the problem with this is that your in a season where there's no room for error or even change if you get what im talking about. We are looking for the first winner here and the talent in this season is spectacular and I feel it will be hard for you to shine because you ain't everyone's cup of tea. But you are the wildcard of the competition I feel, a real dark horse

Kat:
*Standing Ovation* QUEEN! This is an absolutely STELLAR performance tonight. You showed amazing vocals with great power and the emotion you conveyed was so pleasant to see!

--

04. Christina Grimmie "Titanium" (Brandonh1)

Comments:
Chris:
*Claps* Oh yes! Once again you never failed to impressed us as you owned that song so much, love how you retain those high notes it is just crystal clear to me. This is kind of obvious battle but Kat is unpredictable so I might be wrong in this one. Good luck! <3

Jack:
*Claps* This was surprising because I feel that you didn't hit much of an emotional key in your last performance but tonight I felt the connection and the emotionality to it if that's a word haha. To be honest its going to be hard for Kat but I want to see how she will see this Pairing to be

Kat:
*Stands And Claps* This was a very good performance Christina! I think you showed why you should stay but I do think this was a weaker Performance

---

Kat's Decision:  I found this an easy decision, Chloe outsold so I'm giving the win to Chloe!
1395 days 12 hours ago
J4ckWilko
Please give a round of applause for Chloe and Christina

*Claps*
1395 days 12 hours ago
J4ckWilko
First from #TeamChris, Dalton Harris

05. Dalton Harris "Calafornia Dreamin" (Neme91)

Comments:

Kat:
Dalton your last Performance you sung didn't impress me and this time you completely turned it around. I loved this performance and you really showed improvement, a great song choice as well.

Jack:
*Standing Ovation* Where has this came from tonight Dalton? This was next level, you showed your range which i complemented you on before but you done it to the next level from your audition. I am sorry but I have changed my opinion on who may win this pairing because you have really surprised me.

Chris:
*Standing Ovation* Wow! You set that bar high with your performance and I'm in awe right now. You revived that song as I loved how innovative it is arranged. I'm just worried that other judges might not like you.

--

06. Sheldon Riley "Rise" (Nhl8765554321)

Comments:

Kat:
*Claps* This was a very good performance Sheldon, not your best but you still absolutely smashed it and I found that you showed us your capabilities in this show and I do wish you the best of luck tonight.

Jack:
I don't know what it is with your voice but you have something that I can't find/ properly pin point but you was able to turn a Katy Perry song and turn it to a male key and then absolutely smash it.

Chris:
*Standing Ovation* You definitely made my decision hard more with your performance! This is wayyyy better than your audition as I've seen you own that song so much and your surreal high register.

---

Chris's Decision: I felt bad doing this match up as you both stood out tonight, you are my male divas this season but I guess there can only be one in my team. I've made my decision and you're advancing... Dalton Harris! I've needed diversity in my team and I know your capabilities and just keep up the great work. I'm sorry Sheldon, it is truly a tough battle.
1395 days 12 hours ago
J4ckWilko
Lets give another round of applause

*Claps*
1395 days 12 hours ago
J4ckWilko
First from #TeamKat, It's Chloe X Halle

07. Chloe X Halle "The Kids Are Alright" and "Warrior" (ajathekween)
.be

Comments:

Chris:
*claps* OH MY GOSH! Your runs and when you harmonized giving me chills. This was just impressive! I am just sad because others didn't appreciate your talent. With great song choice you could go further ladies.

Jack:
First of all I really liked the harmonies you had throughout because you two really compliment each other well. I think the only thing that is the problem here is that you sometimes rely on each other too much to carry the song.

Kat:
I'm impressed by you two! You both showed how well you did tonight and I think you did so well especially with the song choice, I'm definitely proud of both of you tonight as you showed why you should stay!

--

08. Leah Mcfall "Loving You" (Tommyd)

Comments:

Chris:
*claps* What an interesting match up as both of you are unique and it saddens me someone will leave in this competition. Leah, damn! You really nailed it, I loved how you played that song incorporating your vocal abilities. It such a waste to let you go to be honest.

Jack:
Oh wow girl. Tonight you have stepped it up and I am really excited for this performance. Your vocal acrobatics you do in it is good because you never go off key like people I hear doing things like you are. I just would like if you toned it down a little.

Kat:
Leah! This was a strong, very good performance you showed us 3 and you definitely put up a fight against Chloe x Halle! I have faith that you have so many great performances to come and I hope I can see what you have up your sleeve in the future rounds.

---

Kat's Decision: alright I would say this was the weakest Battle but you both proved how you deserve to stay in this show! I'm very proud but I need to decide and I gave to go with the act who proved themselves tonight, Leah.... *Pauses* I'm going to let you go

TO PREPARE FOR THE NEXT ROUND CAUSE YOUR THE WINNER OF THIS BATTLE. Chloe X Halle you are stars and we will see you soon!
1395 days 11 hours ago
chris2pei
grats everyone who made in the next round!
1395 days 11 hours ago
J4ckWilko
This concludes tonight's show. But before we end lets please welcome the winning act of each callback pairing:
Morissette Amon representing Team Jack...
Chloe Kohanski representing Team Kat...
Dalton Harris representing Team Chris...
Leah Mcfall representing Team Kat...

That is it. The final 18 has been chosen lets see who is remaining:
Teams:
#TeamJack
- Ali Caldwell (Brandonh1)
- Fernando Daniel (Tommyd)
- Tori Kelly (Stuartlittle16)
- Faouzia (Stuartlittle16)
- Morissette Amon (Jameslu)
- The Nor'easters (Neme91)

#TeamChris
- Sam Bailey (Tswiftlover13)
- Kelly Clarkson (Stuartlittle16)
- Scarlett Lee (Tommy123)
- Jess Glynne (Tinkerbelll)
- Jessica Sanchez (Tswiftlover13)
- Dalton Harris (Neme91)

#TeamKat
- Maelyn Jarmon (Seaviper)
- Chloe Kohanski (Jameslu)
- Leah Mcfall (Tommyd)
- Joshua Ledet (Jameslu)
- Twenty One Two (Moviemusicguy123)
- Jessie J (Tswiftlover13)

Join me in two days time when the Showdown will happen seeing who will be the top 12. For now, Goodnight!
1395 days 11 hours ago
TommyD
Omg you had me Kat 馃槀
1395 days 11 hours ago
chris2pei
Aili didn't liked my team :(
1395 days 10 hours ago
Jameslu
Thank you so much Kat & Jack! 鉂わ笍
1395 days 10 hours ago
Jameslu
@Chris you didn鈥檛 pick me :(

open group

Star Showdown 4 [Live Shows]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!