This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S1] Auditions Day 6: Edinburgh, Scotland

Topic » [S1] Auditions Day 6:..

1401 days 4 hours ago
J4ckWilko
Tonight the final 7 acts will go infront of the coaches. Each of the coaches will score each performance out of 10 which will determine if they move on.

Lets look at the acts performing tonight:
136: Twenty One Two (Moviemusicguy123)
137: The Nor'Easters (Neme91)
138: Adele (Tinkerbelll)
139: Anthem Lights (Tommy123)
140: Faouzia (Stuartlittle16)
141: Sia (nhl8765554321)
142: Jessica Sanchez (Tswiftlover13)

Join us at 8pm GMT to see the last of our acts fight for their place
1401 days 4 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Yay!! Gl everyone💜💜💜💜👏
1401 days 3 hours ago
Tinkerbelll
I forgot I signed up as Adele Ahab
1401 days 3 hours ago
J4ckWilko
Good evening and welcome to the 8th night of the series. Tonight the judges will comment and score another 7 acts who hope that they score well enough to move on. After tonight, the third Reaping will occur

Lets please welcome them: Jack, Chris and Kat *Claps* and lets welcome our first act of the night
1401 days 3 hours ago
J4ckWilko
Audition 136: Twenty One Two Singing "Look what you made me to" (Moviemusicguy123)

Comments:
Jack: *Standing Ovation* I seriously love your voices together and I think this song was amazing which you kind of did better than Taylor. Your style is outstanding and you can definitely see with this performance.

Chris: *claps then looks at Jack* Wow! You guys definitely owned that song and put it your own. Not the best vocal out here but you've absolutely brought styles & music to us. Great job!

Kat: Wow! This is a surprise, I had completely write you off TOT but you really showed that you can keep up with these big names, I would actually like to have you on my team!

Scores:
Jack: 10/10
Chris: 8/10
Kat: 9/10

Jack: After your big X factor win, will 27/30 be enough
1401 days 3 hours ago
J4ckWilko
Audition 137: The Nor'Easters Singing "Writing On The Wall" (Neme91)

Comments:
Jack: This was extremely strong. As a group you guys go together really well. i think your harmonies were on point and you really know how to work off of each others energies.

Chris: *standing ovation* Wow that was amazing guys! I loved the harmonization throughout the performance, the voices I'm hearing are just so impressive. I cannot wait what else you've got to show from us.

Kat: This was magical, I really enjoyed what you did with your voices, another group I had written off, this was a very strong audition Nor'Easters great job!!

Scores:
Jack: 9/10
Chris: 9/10
Kat: 8/10

Chris: Will your score of 26 out of 30 be enough, only time will tell
1401 days 3 hours ago
J4ckWilko
Audition 138: Adele Singing "When We Were Young" (Tinkerbelll)
.be

Comments:
Jack: *Claps* I liked this because you are capable of hitting really good notes when you want to but to be honest I think this was an easy option and you can do alot better than what you showed us tonight

Chris:*claps* This was kinda safe performance for me but listening to this you were just great and look natural here but I want some more from this. I know what you're capable of and Imma give you chance.

Kat:  A Living Legend!! Adele you killed this performance and you showed us how to slay!! I can't wait to see what you have up your sleeve cause you definitely killed this!!

Scores:
Jack: 7/10
Chris: 8/10
Kat: 8/10

Kat: With a score of 23 will we be seeing you once again?
1401 days 3 hours ago
J4ckWilko
Audition 139: Anthem Lights Singing "The Lion King Medley" (Tommy123)

Comments:
Jack: I have to agree with Chris. I don't think this was amazing for a compeition but for someone casually listening to music. I liked the abilities you used in the song but I just wished for something more so that I could score you higher.

Chris: *claps* OMG! As a fan I loved that you covered this, this was just so lovely. But we're in a contest and I wished you could sing a song that showcases your vocal abilities. Still a great job guys!

Kat: Sorry but I didn't enjoy this at all, tbh it sounded a bit autotuney 🤷‍♀️

Scores:
Jack: 5/10
Chris: 6/10
Kat: 3/10

Chris: With a score of 14/30, will we see the light at the end of your tunnel?
1401 days 3 hours ago
J4ckWilko
Audition 140: Faouzia Singing "Bad Dreams" (Stuartlittle16)

Comments:
Jack: *Looks* What the hell is this. I thought i was looking at an audition not a winners song haha. I think this was absolutely perfect tonight and your runs and rifs where just excellent throughout. I really hope I can get you on my team because you have a winners feel to you.

Chris: *standing ovation* OMG YASSSSS!!! This is the performance I'm looking for baby, riff and runs are just so impressive throughout, I loved your voice it is so mesmerizing and sweet. You're giving me a winners vibe already.

Kat: THIS IS THE BEST AUDITION ALL SEASON!!! You killed it Faouzia that's all I have to say, great job!

Scores:
Jack: 10/10
Chris: 10/10
Kat: 10/10

Jack: Congratulations on our first 30 of the season and will we be looking at you in the shining lights of the callbacks?
1401 days 3 hours ago
J4ckWilko
Audition 141: Sia Singing "Chandelier" (Nhl8765554321)

Comments:
Jack: I like listening to you usually but tonight I didn't see the star that I usually do. I think this wasn't good as you didn't really connect with the song as I wish you would to.

Chris: Oof heard some cracks out there and your voice seems tired. Would have prefer another decent performance tho, not a good audition I'm afraid.

Kat: Not the best from you Sia but you are so amazing and I know what you're capable of and how well you can do, your one to be reckoned with.

Scores:
Jack: 5/10
Chris: 5/10
Kat: 7/10

Kat: Sia will we be seeing you again or not with a score of 17?
1401 days 3 hours ago
J4ckWilko
Audition 142: Jessica Sanchez Singing "Stuttering" (Tswiftlover13)
.be

Comments:
Jack: Jessica this was really good tonight. I think that this wasn't the best performance to start with because you have alot to live upto as you go on into the next coming weeks. I really do hope you go through tonight because I would love to see more

Chris: *standing ovation* I just don't understand why this deemed her worst performance. Anyways, you absolutely killed this as you owned that song a lot, that song showcases your vocal abilities and I feel the emotion you put in your performance and it deeply moves me.

Kat: What a way to end the auditions Jessica, you really blew me and the rest of the judges away, amazing effort and I can't wait to see what's up your sleeve!

Scores:
Jack: 8/10
Chris: 9/10
Kat: 9/10

Chris: As the end of auditions, Will you Jess be going on with a score of 26?
1401 days 3 hours ago
J4ckWilko
42 auditions have occured now and now we will be whittling them down to only 30 to go onto the callbacks. Tomorrow the final team decisions will be happening and you will all be able to see the final teams for the season. But for now, goodnight and good job to all acts
1401 days 2 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Jessica: Thank you for all the positive comments Judges!! I will take all critiques and put them towards future performances if I get the chance to sing for you all again!! <33
https://media.giphy.com/media/l41lSd2XeC8UOiml2/giphy.gif

open group

Star Showdown 4 [Live Shows]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!