This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S1] Auditions Day 3: Cardiff, Wales

Topic » [S1] Auditions Day 3: Cardiff,..

1408 days 4 hours ago
J4ckWilko
Tonight another 7 acts will be performing for our 3 judges.

Auditioners will perform in front of the three acts in hope to get the best score that they can. Lets see who will be performing tonight:

115: Melanie Martinez (Ajathekween)
116: Jackie Evancho (Tommy123)
117: Fernando Daniel (Tommyd)
118: Chloe Kohanski (Jameslu)
119: Sam Bailey (Tswiftlover13)
120: Tori Kelly (Stuartlittle16)
121: Alexandra Burke (Nhl8765554321)

Good luck to everyone and the episode will be posted at around 10pm GMT due to commitments
1408 days 3 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Good luck everyone ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’œโœŒ
1407 days 23 hours ago
J4ckWilko
Good evening and welcome to the 4th night of the series. After an eventful reaping, we have another 7 acts ready to take the stage for the three judges. Tonight we are in the Welsh city of Cardiff to see what they have to offer

Lets please welcome them: Jack, Chris and Kat *Claps* and lets welcome our first act of the night
1407 days 22 hours ago
J4ckWilko
Audition 115: Melanie Martinez Singing "Soap" (Ajathekween)
.be

Comments:

Chris: *claps* This actually bored me a bit but I really like your music style and artistry. I can see you doing better if you just pick right song and I'm gonna give you a chance.

Jack: *Claps* I liked your vocals on this because you stuck to who you are, the person we have saw on other shows but the problem was that you held back too much and I was wanting more from you.

Kat:Melanie your voice is so angelic ๐Ÿ˜, but the package overall is very meh, there wasn't any context that grabbed my attention, it is a good audition just not the best I've seen from this competition ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ!

Scores:
Chris: 7/10
Jack: 6/10
Kat: 6/10

Jack: Will forgettable be the word to describe you, we will see with a score of 19/30 will you find yourself through to the next round
1407 days 22 hours ago
J4ckWilko
Audition 116: Jackie Evancho singing "To Believe" (Tommy123)

Comments:

Jack: *Claps* This was beautiful. I think the fact that you usually think of gospel as a more older style to sing, it really impressed me with your notes because your very unique to be singing like this at your age. You really owned this tonight.

Chris: *standing ovation* Another breath of fresh air, I loved seeing operatic gospel in this audition. You have such a great vocals in just a young age! I just cannot wait what are you more to offer to us. Well done!

Kat:Okay who's gonna give you a trophy already cause that was TALENT!! How the hell can you sing that we'll at your age, your literally a mouse ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜. A very good audition Jackie I really enjoyed it!!

Scores:
Jack: 8/10
Chris: 9/10
Kat: 9/10

Chris: With a score of 26 will you carry on to see another day
1407 days 22 hours ago
J4ckWilko
Audition 117: Fernando Daniel Singing "When We Were Young" (Tommyd)

Comments:
Kat: Man I would love to just rub lotion on you, oh this is a family friendly show nevermind ๐Ÿ˜œ. A very strong audition Fernando I can see the emotion you put in this audition and I think this isn't the last we've seen of you!

Jack: *Stands and Claps* You have guts, Choosing an adele song your audition is risky, but this paid off incredibly well. You know your voice and your capabilities with it and the fact that you done a song that is made for a female voice is really impressive.

Chris: *standing ovation* OMG YASSSSS I'm so happy you audition here because you were recently robbed in SuperTalent. Anyways, what a great audition, you absolutely owned that song, you have control in your powerful voice and I'm just in awe right now. I can see everyone will loves you if you made further in the competition.

Scores:
Kat: 8/10
Jack: 9/10
Chris: 10/10

Jack: Fernando will Cher find you and allow you to move on. With a score of 27/30 only time will tell
1407 days 22 hours ago
J4ckWilko
Audition 118: Chloe Kohanski Singing "The Chain" (Jameslu)

Comments:

Jack: *Stands and Claps* Wow this performance was legendary. I think using a Fleetwood Mac song was the right decision for you because this was so good. You have yourself sorted and you know how to own a stage and you know how to control your voice.

Chris: https://media.giphy.com/media/l4Jz2P0sl8OgGyVRS/giphy.gif
You have a distinctive voice and I'm looking forward what are you more to offer. I can see you already develop your styles which makes your unique. I absolutely enjoyed this performance, congratulations!

Kat: I don't know if anyone has told you this but you remind me of Miley Cyrus, you look and sound like her which is weird cause she judges your the voice season! You have a spectacular voice that I absolutely adore!

Scores:
Chris: 9/10
Kat: 7/10

Kat: Miley or not Miley, who cases but we do care if your score of 25/30 will be enough
1407 days 22 hours ago
J4ckWilko
Audition 119: Sam Bailey Singing "Candle in the Wind" (Tswiftlover13)

Comments:
Kat: Sam Bailey, you are always the bridesmaid but never the bride and I definitely think this season could be yours, this was so powerful and you are able to convey a lovely story with your voice!

Jack: To be honest I have to agree with my fellow judges, I did not see your audition as a stand out because you looked too worried and you could hear in your voice. Could i see you in the next round, possibly?

Chris: *stand & claps* Sadly, not a standout for today's audition but seeing your passion and emotion that you put in the song is impressive. You definitely given a great rendition to the timeless song so props to you.

Scores:
Kat: 8/10
Chris: 8/10

Chris: With a score of 24/30 will you be going on to the next round
1407 days 22 hours ago
J4ckWilko
Audition 120: Tori Kelly Singing "Hollow" (Stuartlittle16)

Alternative Link: (Couldn't find one exactly the same)

Comments:
Kat:  found an alternative cause it was blocked. This was perfect Tori! Your voice goes with this song so well and you are just a spectacular singer that will do very well in this competition! Good luck

Jack: Due to restrictions in the UK, I did have to find an alternative link and I am so glad i did this because this was soooo good. This was in the top 5 auditions of the seasons so far.
Chris: https://media.giphy.com/media/cKhDVo71GnBNWpMXft/giphy.gif
*standing ovation* You just have a pleasant runs throughout your performance, great song choice which is fitted to your voice and that was so impressive! What a great audition probably one of the highlights tonight. Please keep up the good work!

Scores:
Chris: 10/10

Kat: With a score of 26/30, hopefully we will see you through!
1407 days 22 hours ago
J4ckWilko
Audition 121: Alexandra Burke Singing "You are so Beautiful" (Nhl8765554321)

Comments:
Kat: Alexandra, this wasn't good, it was GREAT! The whole song was beautiful and I think they way you owned this song is so good and you just made the whole competition shake!

Jack: *Claps* I think this was a good starting performance. It was safe as Chris said and I feel even though it was good, it was safe which meant that I feel you could have done alot more.

Chris: *claps* Props to you for singing a male song. This was just so beautiful, this is kinda safe performance but hopefully we see you again and unleash those killer performance. Good luck!

Scores:
Chris: 7/10

Kat: As the final audition of the night, you brung it and with a 20/30 for a score, will it be enough
1407 days 22 hours ago
J4ckWilko
(SAM BAILEY GOT 22 NOT 24)
1407 days 22 hours ago
J4ckWilko
That concludes the night shall we look at the leaderboard for tonight:

1st: Fernando Daniel 27
2nd: Jackie Evancho 26
2nd: Tori Kelly 26
4th: Chloe Kohanski 25
5th: Sam Bailey 22
6th: Alexandra Burke 20
7th: Melanie Martinez 19

How will this change with tomorrows episode. All i can say now is good night and have a good'en
1407 days 22 hours ago
Jameslu
Thank you judges! โค๏ธ
1407 days 21 hours ago
chris2pei
Well done everyone!
1407 days 18 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Thanks for the nice comments. Hope Sam stands a chance! <33
1407 days 17 hours ago
chris2pei
That 6 for Sam is unforgivable, suing Jack rn.

open group

Star Showdown 4 [Live Shows]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!