This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S1] Auditions Day 2: Brighton, England

Topic » [S1] Auditions Day 2:..

1410 days 14 hours ago
J4ckWilko
The premiere episode of the Auditions will be posted tonight.

Auditioners will perform in front of the three acts in hope to get the best score that they can. Lets see who will be performing tonight:

108: Candice Glover (Moviemusicguy123)
109: Haley Reinhart (Jameslu)
110: Bridget Mendler (Ajathekween)
111: Kelly Clarkson (Stuartlittle16)
112: Kirk Franklin and Family (Neme91)
113: Sheldon Riley (Nhl8765554321)
114: Boyce Avenue (Brandonh1)

Good luck to each and every one of you and I wish you all the best.

(Join us at 8pm GMT/ 3pm EST as the auditions will be posted)
1410 days 9 hours ago
J4ckWilko
Good evening and welcome to the second day of auditions for Season 1 of Star Showdown.

Tonight we are here in the sunny south city Brighton, England  to see if you have the chance to become the first ever winner of Star Showdown

Before we start, lets welcome our coaches: Jack, Chris and Kat who are eager to see what London has to offer. Each of the judges will score each performance out of 10 so lets get straight onto it

Lets give all the acts a round of applause
1410 days 9 hours ago
J4ckWilko
Audition 108: Candice Glover Singing "Ordinary People" (Moviemusicguy123)

Comments:
Jack: *Stands and Claps* One thing i have to reward you on is the runs because those are extremely tight. I love how you like to story tell in your song and I think thats good. Its also good to see that your not just standing still and your feeling the music.

Chris: *stand & claps* What are those high range of yours, it's just give me chills. You just have a superb control in your voice. Well done!

Kat: *Claps* Now that's what a call an audition, if this is only the start of what's to come from you Candice damn the competition better watch out, you showed amazing vocals that I adored, it's not the best but that's why we as judges are here to mentor you so you can become a ICON and the first Singing Sensation

Scores:
Jack: 8/10
Chris: 8/10
Kat: 7/10

Jack: We shall see how this goes in the Reaping with a score of 23/30
1410 days 9 hours ago
J4ckWilko
Audition 109: Haley Reinhart Singing "Rolling in the deep" (Jameslu)

Comments:
Kat: Well this is what I call a legend! Miss Haley Reinhart you have probably heard this a million times but you are an AMAZING singer! You absolutely killed this audition. You are definitely going to be a threat in this season, I expect you to go far cause I can see a winner in your eyes ๐Ÿ‘€!

Chris: https://media.giphy.com/media/3b7x3kMfpAHMNSSOQC/giphy.gif
https://media.giphy.com/media/3kBM7rlkC2ykzOEVRi/giphy.gif
*standing ovation* ASDFGHJKL!!! I'm totally speechless on what just I watch. You definitely slayed that Adele song, it's just a masterpiece and I'm so excited what else you can bring to the show.

Jack: *Claps* How old are you because that voice sounds young and kinda country. However, i did struggle with the fact that your voice needs to mature in my opinion. I feel that you wasn't using the key to its best capacities and the fact that you kept changing volume put me off. I wanted to love it but i only liked it unfortunately.

Scores:
Kat: 8/10
Chris: 9/10
Jack: 6/10

Kat: Haley, with your score of 23, will it be enough to make it into the reaping.
1410 days 9 hours ago
J4ckWilko
Audition 110: Bridget Mendler Singing "Blonde" (Ajathekween)

Comments:
Chris: https://media.giphy.com/media/H2deEKWWLOJzO/giphy.gif
*stand & claps* You're just so cute to watch. Your vocals is just so flawless, and I just love the song. I really have a soft spot to your artistry. With killer performances and great song choices I could see you making far.

Kat: Now this is what a call a mediocre audition, it didn't hugely stand out to me. You showed personality but I felt very bored by this performance, I would definitely suggest doing something that would excite me if you went through definitely, not a bad audition but a very forgettable one at most!

Jack: You got a weird but cute voice to you. I think your voice being so high it does affect that if we can hear you and in this case, this didn't pay off because it was hard understanding you. I just feel like it went nowhere.

Scores:
Kat: 4/10
Jack: 4/10

Chris: Bridget, your score of 16/30 may not be enough to carry on but we shall see soon
1410 days 9 hours ago
J4ckWilko
Audition 111: Kelly Clarkson Singing "I Dare You" (Stuartlittle16)

Comments:
Jack: Hearing this on The voice, i didn't like it but now its growing on me because it has such a deep meaningful voice behind it and the fact it does have this is so refreshing. I think when you went into the different languages, it showed even more of you which was amazing to hear you sing this.

Chris: *standing ovation* YASSSSS I'm just in awe right now after witnessing that stellar performance of yours. You have an amazing vocals, can sing multiple languages well, and  you have such a great control of voice.

Kat: My Queen!! This was absolutely stunning darling, such a beautiful message followed by those vocals and you absolutely killed it! I have huge hope that you will do very well in this competition. Not you best performance but for today I found it still stunning and beautiful in all languages (โ—•เชฆโ—•).

Scores:
Jack: 10/10 This is for voicing the unity of this planet
Chris: 10/10
Kat: 9/10

Jack: Kelly with the highest score yet of 29/30, it is looking very likely that your through but good luck.
1410 days 9 hours ago
J4ckWilko
Audition 112: Kirk Franklin and Family singing Melodies From heaven (Neme91)

Comments:
Kat: I didn't enjoy this Kirk, I do love my gospel but this just felt rather off to me for some reason, I don't think you have any hope in this contest and sadly I don't think this show is for you and you fam โ˜น๏ธ!

Chris: I love you guys but this isn't just not working and I'm just worried to your longevity in the contest.

Jack: I did not like this because I feel that it was too informal and I think Kirk you really made it something its not and I think with just your family it would be better unfortunately because you seemed to be taking it from them.

Scores:
Chris: 5/10
Jack: 3/10

Kat: Kirk and family, with a score of 12/30 will it be enough to see you through to the next round?
1410 days 9 hours ago
J4ckWilko
Audition 113: Sheldon Riley singing "Frozen" (Nhl8765554321)

Comments:
Chris: *stand & claps* OMG! Listening to you it's just getting better and better throughout the end. You really have an broad vocals and I'm looking forward what are you more to offer in this competition.

Kat: Wow it was like the masked singer with your costume ๐Ÿคฃ, I really enjoyed this Sheldon it was a very pleasant audition and I loved the eeriness in this song, you are a star in the making, not a standout for tonight however!

Jack: *Stands and Claps* This was amazing, even though i couldn't see your face, your rendition of an amazing Madonna track from the 90's shocked me because I didn't think we would see something like this in the show and the fact that you used a Madonna song took guts to do.

Scores:
Kat: 6/10
Jack: 10/10

Chris: With a score of 24/30 will it be enough to see you through.
1410 days 9 hours ago
J4ckWilko
Audition 114: Boyce Avenue Singing "I'll be the one" (Brandonh1)

Comments:
Jack: I just realised that you guys was a group, I thought you was a soloist Im sorry. I think this was a solid performance but I am used to seeing you perform in an acoustic setting, however, I am really digging this and I really like the fact that you made this impression on me.

Kat: What a great way to end the Brighton Auditions Boyce!! This was a SPECTACULAR closure and I immensely enjoyed it. As I've constantly said I am a huge fan of yours and I think you do have a bright future ahead in this competition.

Chris:*claps* To be honest I'm not quite sold in your performance and the song choice ruined that. However you really do have a mesmerizing vocals that I wanna root for, I can see your passion in your performance and your enjoying it. So imma give you a chance.

Scores:
Jack: 9/10
Kat: 8/10
Chris: 7/10

Chris: With a score of 24/30, will this be enough to make it through.
1410 days 9 hours ago
J4ckWilko
That is the end of set 1 of auditions. 14 auditions have occured, however we will wait till tomorrow to see who will be joining the coaches teams.

All i have to say is Good night and for those who have auditioned, good luck!
1410 days 9 hours ago
Neme91
Yall that was the epitome performance of black gospel music damn lol
1410 days 8 hours ago
Jameslu
Cringes at the 6 for Haley from Jack

Thanks for the comments though judges! <3
1410 days 6 hours ago
chris2pei
Jack: 4/10

I'll not forgive you both for doing that to Bridget :P
1410 days 6 hours ago
chris2pei
https://media.giphy.com/media/3b7x3kMfpAHMNSSOQC/giphy.gif

open group

Star Showdown 4 [Live Shows]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!