This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[SEASON 2] EPISODE 5 • RUNWAY

Topic » [SEASON 2] EPISODE 5 •..

824 days 22 hours ago
Faake
Welcome once again to the main stage of Enobaria's Drag Race!

https://i.imgur.com/W06ZBQi.gif

I'm Enobaria, and I'm wearing purple cause Oa Sis won't.

The Fashion Icon of the Drag Race world,
LaOddity!

My Siamese from another contest,
It is Crystal Clear!

Is there a doctor in the room?
Doctor Blouse, MD!

Everyone's favorite snack!
Twinkies LaChapelle

Today we challenged our Queens to show us DIVERSITY by creating their own looks based on the color of the pride flag

Tonight on the Runway the Category is..

𝗧𝗥𝗨𝗘 𝗖𝗢𝗟𝗢𝗥𝗦!

On your marks,

Get set,

Let's start the show!
824 days 22 hours ago
Faake
First up,

Sitreeda 6000

https://i.imgur.com/4gPFKwI.gif

CF: This is drag excellence right here! In these challenges, the difficulty of using the materials, many times, prompts some to go for the safe, pedestrian route but I wanted to go with a unique silhouette and I really wanted to drag it up. This is campy, this is stunning, and this is me to a tea! Red is usually the color of blood and baby, with this look, I'm coming for blood *tongue pop* okkurrrrrt!
824 days 22 hours ago
Faake
Tamar 6000

https://i.imgur.com/DGjIvb2.gif

CF: Oh baby this is the best Ive EVER looked walking down this runway and y'all better eat this shit up. This gown is completely tailored to my body and it fits me like a glove and I love every single detail of it. I look expensive hunny and I feel like a regal queen. It took me days to perfectionate this look and I am so proud of what I've been able to come up with!
824 days 22 hours ago
Faake
Dee Bawcherous

https://i.imgur.com/uNVCw4O.gif

CF: I love my take on this challenge. I think it's camp and I'm proud of being able to use every single item from my box in some way or another (Yes! Even the school bus!). Every part of this outfit was edited by myself and I even made myself a football and helmet to fit the theme. I hope the judges think I have been able to score a touchdown with this look and my team 'The Mighty Chicks' wins the game.
824 days 22 hours ago
Faake
Morticia Clitoris

https://i.imgur.com/GIcvl3X.gif

CF: I am serving Green Bondaged Elegant BITCH. It’s super sexy and super polished to perfection
824 days 22 hours ago
Faake
Mint Tea

https://i.imgur.com/4sJGbQ4.gif

CF:  Mint Tea is serving mistress from rainy Seattle in a hurry to mail a letter to her astronaut man before he takes his next trip to Uranus!!! I’m hoping I can get my “items from the box” redemption, because back when we did it in week 2…. She definitely did NOT serve.
824 days 22 hours ago
Faake
COMMENTS

Sitreeda 6000

I really like your outfit, especially the silhouette. I think it looks very refined and elevated. I also love the headpiece and the gloves, I think the accessories are very cool. I'm not a huge fan of this makeup, tho, it looks a little bit missmatching with the outfit but the look itself is very, very gorgeous and it looks very expensive!

Tamar 6000

This is a great example of a simple yet well executed look. I really like the textures that you've created even though the silhouette it's kinda simple. I really like the big shoulder with the sleeve and the accessories.

Dee Bawcherous

I really like this approach to the assignment. I love the way you themed your look with the numbers and the stripes, I think it was a very smart move. You put a lot of attention to detail and it shows. Good textures! Maybe the silhouette felt a little bit simple, but I like it, overall.

Morticia Clitoris.

I must admit I really missed your real proportions. I really like the way the red hair contrasts the green look. I LOVE the sleeves and that teared shape. The look itself it's a little bit simple because it's just made out of the same emerald stretched out, but I like the concept.

Mint Tea

I like this look! I love the fabric coming out of the boots, the rainy details as the coat and the umbrella, I like the concept behind it. Maybe my only concern is the fact that this look is built over a coat that you didn't make because I didn't give you that texture you're wearing on your coat and it's kinda a pity cause I really like the look and overall is very well executed.
824 days 21 hours ago
Faake
Morticia Clitoris

We loved your poison emerald

You are SAFE

Please head up to the back of the stage
824 days 21 hours ago
Faake
Mint Tea

Tonight you really rained on us

You are SAFE

Please head up to the back of the stage
824 days 21 hours ago
Faake
Tamar 6000

Girl, look how orange you look tonight! And we loved it

Sitreeda 6000

We feel passionete about you tonight

Dee Bawcherous

Tonight you broke the curse of wearing yellow on stage
824 days 21 hours ago
Faake
Ladies

Crazy times require crazy measurements

Condragulations, you're all the winner of this week challenge!

Because... why not?

You earned a chocolate coin! But you'll have to split it by yourselves.
824 days 21 hours ago
GerardoM13
https://media.giphy.com/media/5c0kPhSU0yRTDsNBjk/giphy.gif
824 days 21 hours ago
Faake
Oa Sis de la Rivera

Thank you for teaching us how the time extensions work time after time.

Now, Sashay away.
824 days 21 hours ago
Faake
Here we have the Top Five!

And remember, there's always gold at the end of the rainbow. Unless it's real life, then there's nothing.

Can I get an Amen up in here?

All right! Now, let the music play!

822 days 14 hours ago
ChrisParker13
Congrats to Tamar for not getting their solo win they so deserved for this challenge ♥️.

open group

✨ Enobaria's Drag Race • S2 ✨

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!